PDA

View Full Version : Strange Visitors in my past

Samadhi
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Over the course of my life, I have been witness to quite a few 'paranormal' entities. Although I've never been able to communicate with them, I've definitely been aware of them.

When I was 8 years old, I was living in Western Kentucky, in a small town called La Center. I lived in a pretty normal area, but was fortunate enough to have a woods in my back yard.

I remember looking out of my bedroom window in awe one night, and at the foot of the woods stood two massive beings, who at the time I assumed they were Angels. They stood taller than the tree line. My guess, they were close to 200 feet tall. They emanated a whitish-blue light, wearing long robes that brushed the ground. These 'Angels' had long flowing hair, alike; both of them held very long broadswords which were stuck in the ground in front of them. Their faces were hard to discern, but I do remember their almond shaped eyes. The feelings of protection, "knowing", and strength filled me. At first I said nothing to either of my brothers who were in the next room, but eventually yelled for them to come and look. They couldn't see them, but I remember they wanted to, hehehe.

That same year, I switched bedrooms to one in the center of our 2.5 bedroom house. After all, I am the oldest. :D

One night, I saw a very bright green foggy light glowing from the den. From where I was sleeping, I could see down the few stairs a few feet down to the carpet. Behind this green light was a face. A very distinct face, it was green and slimy looking, baring its english looking teeth (no offense to anyone), it's eyes were solid black, and as I gazed in fear, it's grimace grew and grew.

Naturally, being raised in a very religious "holy roller" household, I instinctively knew to pray. It didn't go away immediately, but after about 10-15 minutes, it was no longer there. I remember the fear I felt still today.

Later that week, as I continued to pray, a spirit came to me. It didn't reveal itself vocally, but in the door frame leading to the den (where I had seen the evil creature a few days before) stood an outline of some spirit. It's form was that of a human, but it had no detail. It was as if a human was standing there, blocking the negativity from me, and it glowed and glowed. Bright white and orange. I felt at peace, and was able to sleep.

Some time last week on http://www.coasttocoastam.com, there was a statue or bust that looked exactly like the green face I saw. I can't seem to find it. If anyone can, please let me know. It was a stone bust that almost looked like the mythical "Gargoyle".

Anyway, hopefully this interests someone. I have way too many stories to fit into one little post!

Peace and Love!:RotCol:

Mcnowhere
04-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Great recounts Samadhi! I will be looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

maryals
04-17-2008, 04:53 AM
My goodness what an experience! Yes, please share more. Thank you

MaryAlice :umbrella:

Alpha
04-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Thank you for sharing some of your experiences Samadhi! :)

I'm looking forward to hearing more as well as any insights you have gained from what you have experienced.

I recall seeing the pic of the "gargoyle" on the Coast site, however I've tried to find it and was not successful.

Perhaps if you write to Lex or Shawn, they will be able to give you a link to that posting.

One question....have you considered that the tall beings you encountered were possibly the "Nordics"?

Captain Beyond
04-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Many of my experiences began when I lived in an old house with lots of woods behind it. One experiences was exactly like Whitley Strieber's book Communion!

Samadhi
04-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Yes, I have considered this, but haven't read much on any written accounts of seeing these types of entities. Maybe Nordics, definitely giants, maybe Nephilim, or possibly something else. I remember the look vividly though. Thanks for the encouragement. :wave:

Peace and Love:very_first_smiley:

WolfPa
05-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Intresting story. I wanna say the thing in your living room with the bad teeth was a Howler. It sounds too dark to be a Trickster, and it's not causeing damage like a polterguist. It could have been a Troll, or a Wood Hag.

Just tossing those idea's out there.

Alpha
05-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Intresting story. I wanna say the thing in your living room with the bad teeth was a Howler. It sounds too dark to be a Trickster, and it's not causeing damage like a polterguist. It could have been a Troll, or a Wood Hag.

Just tossing those idea's out there.

How you define either a Trickster or a Howler, WolfPa....I'm not familiar with those terms. What are these?

WolfPa
05-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Howler, if that's even what they are called are dark spirits, sometimes makeing a howling sound. I can't find much about them anywhere.

Tricksters on the other hand are usually friendly, playfun spirits whome enjoy playing tricks on humans as a means of attention.

Judee
05-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Samadhi, that was very interesting! :bigglasses: It sounds like you have a loved one protecting you from the other side. Would love to hear more.