PDA

View Full Version : My theory that explains it all!!!!!

Nemo
06-28-2009, 12:52 AM
I was listening to Binnall America. I was impressed by Jacques Vallee and Charles Upton. I encourage all to listen to these broadcasts. They reinforce my opinion that UFOs are beyond nuts and bolts spaceships. The stories don't really make sense if you think they are real like we are real.

It has become clear to me that the paranormal works exactly as an Ouija Board. If you play with the Ouija Board, or if you are open to the idea of an Ouija Board, OR if you believe in the paranormal, OR if there is something in your mental makeup that gives rise to the possibility of the Ouija Board 'stuff,' YOU ARE VULNERABLE TO OUIJA BOARD HAUNTINGS.

Same is true with UFOs, ghosts, shadow people, and all else. It is all based on karm - on your past and your beliefs and mindset. If you are a paranoid person, you are going to see physical reason to suit that.

Yes, it is all real, but it is brought on by the mind.

How about the goverment? Do they know more? Are they in contact with aliens? Do they have crashed ships? NO. They want you to believe one of two things that suits them very well.....

1. There is no such thing as UFOs, aliens and ghosts. They want you to belive that ONLY THEY AND THEIR SCIENTISTS HAVE THE TRUTH.

2. Or, you can go ahead and believe in UFOs. Just believe that THEY - the government - the US government - is in contact with them or has back-engineered very exotic technology. This way you know that you are doomed. Forget your religion!!!! Bow down. There is no escape.

That is the purpose of all of this cover up and mind trip. To believe that you are doomed and vulnerable. If you believe it, YOU ARE!

And, you will go nuts, eventually. If you really OPEN yourself, you will either go nuts or kill yourself. That is where it leads.

It is all in the mind. Don't play with it.

Divinorumus
06-28-2009, 03:56 AM
Deprogram yourselves, humons, deprogram yourselves. Throw away ALL those hand-me-down BELIEFS, be them WHATEVER!!! The TRUTH will set you free ... while all those crazy unsubstantiated beliefs will turn you into a slave living in a make-believe fantasy world chasing after fairies. BREAK away from your indoctrination. If it can't be substantiated and proven, then don't put it in the TRUTH file .. Chasing after make-believe fairies will drive you crazy .. it will make you look crazy too. Don't listen to the lies that others try to program us with ... open your own eyes and ears and see and decide for yourself. Be weary of the deceptors .. the deceptive ones will tell you stuff that can't be proven in order to perpetuate the grand deception that has even entrapped their minds. Do not fall into their deceptive trap. Insist on proof! And chase away the deceivers.

earthist
06-28-2009, 05:18 AM
1. There is no such thing as UFOs, aliens and ghosts. They want you to belive that ONLY THEY AND THEIR SCIENTISTS HAVE THE TRUTH.

2. Or, you can go ahead and believe in UFOs. Just believe that THEY - the government - the US government - is in contact with them or has back-engineered very exotic technology.
I'd say that they want to be sure we believe they are more knowledgeable and powerful than we are. Is that what you're saying, too? I'm not quite clear on your meaning in a few places.

Interesting, though.

earthist
06-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Chasing after make-believe fairies will drive you crazy .. it will make you look crazy too. Don't listen to the lies that others try to program us with ... open your own eyes and ears and see and decide for yourself. Be weary of the deceptors .. the deceptive ones will tell you stuff that can't be proven in order to perpetuate the grand deception that has even entrapped their minds. Do not fall into their deceptive trap. Insist on proof! And chase away the deceivers.Well, it sure does make you look crazy, I'll give you that one. But which one is the programmed one: the believer in non-authorized ideas, or the believer in only authorized ideas?

It's a ticklish question from over here on planet wingnut.

Nemo
06-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I'd say that they want to be sure we believe they are more knowledgeable and powerful than we are. Is that what you're saying, too? I'm not quite clear on your meaning in a few places

Yes, the government ALWAYS wants you to believe that THEY are far more powerful then you. They don't mind at all if you think they have crashed space ships from aliens. It suits their purpose!! It makes them GODS. All-knowing, all-powerful. They are NOT in contact with aliens. Some of them MIGHT be in contact with demons, however. Like Vallee says, they are MASTERS OF DECEPTION.

I am saying that the government actually pushes two ideas that contradict each other, but serves their purpose:

1. There are no UFOs and stuff - only authorized government/university scientists know the truth.

2. There ARE UFOs- and only the US government has world-wide control of the situation and their god-like technology.

Neither is true. Just look at the stupid look on George Bush's face. That is not the look of someone who is in contact with aliens. And Clinton - would he be fooling around in the White House if any of this were true?

No, the people who run the government are buffoons - cruel, heartless buffoons, but buffoons.

blackeyes
06-28-2009, 10:41 AM
IFO's are here. I have had four encounters. One with a witness and missing time (about an hour). When we die what we experience on the other side is exactly what you thought it would be. Believe you see blackness you will. Expect to see Jesus you will. The universe is like a huge creature and we are just a small part of it. Like bacteria in our guts. They are only part of a much larger organism.

You can't see with the mind. Use you soul's energy. Feelings allow you to communicate with the universe. When you call for them with your heart they will appear. Any doubt, forget it.

Nemo
06-28-2009, 12:11 PM
There is no question that you can 'have them appear.' I don't even want 'good' aliens to bother me. They always leave you wanting and disappointed. There is always the element of trickster to even the best of them. Look at the Billy Meier case. Of course it is real, it is just not something I want to conjure up.

RedDog
06-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Said very coasely, but I'd have to agree with most of what you have said NEMO!
Vallee, has a key and Deception is the lockset.

earthist
06-28-2009, 04:30 PM
I was listening to Binnall America. I was impressed by Jacques Vallee and Charles Upton. I encourage all to listen to these broadcasts. They reinforce my opinion that UFOs are beyond nuts and bolts spaceships. The stories don't really make sense if you think they are real like we are real.

It has become clear to me that the paranormal works exactly as an Ouija Board. If you play with the Ouija Board, or if you are open to the idea of an Ouija Board, OR if you believe in the paranormal, OR if there is something in your mental makeup that gives rise to the possibility of the Ouija Board 'stuff,' YOU ARE VULNERABLE TO OUIJA BOARD HAUNTINGS.

Same is true with UFOs, ghosts, shadow people, and all else. It is all based on karm - on your past and your beliefs and mindset. If you are a paranoid person, you are going to see physical reason to suit that.

Yes, it is all real, but it is brought on by the mind.

.... leaving out the gov't stuff

That is the purpose of all of this cover up and mind trip. To believe that you are doomed and vulnerable. If you believe it, YOU ARE!

And, you will go nuts, eventually. If you really OPEN yourself, you will either go nuts or kill yourself. That is where it leads.

It is all in the mind. Don't play with it.OK, so we've established that we aren't going to get anything useful from the gov't about ufos.

In the rest here, I think you're saying that ufos, ouija boards, and maybe all paranormal stuff will only be real to us if we allow for that possibility. Is that right?

Then you say, It's all in the mind. It'll drive us nuts, and don't play with it.

I'm going to take a leap and assume I'm reading you correctly. Correct me, if I've blown it.

There's a lot in life that only exists if we allow it to exist. Love, happiness, sadness, caring, lots of stuff. All of it can drive us nuts. Any time you want something and can't get it, it could drive you nuts. Any time you don't want something, and keep getting it anyway it can drive you nuts, too.

However, I don't think it has to drive you nuts. Obsessions are, by definition, drives that aren't a matter of choice. They are a great example of programming, IMO. Seems to me, the thing to do is to deal with the obsession, aka the programming. Once you learn to seek love without obsession, my experience says it's actually a lot easier to find.

Love was there whether I obsessed about it or not, though, wasn't it? Should I decide that love is something to avoid because I might become obsessive about it? Should I decide it doesn't really exist because if I "play" with it, it might drive me nuts? Seems to me, I should learn to de-program myself so I can live a full life; a life where I don't have to hide away from the "boogie man."

Substitute the paranormal for love. Should I close down my life because I might disturb some programming that's in there, or should I deal with the programming so I can live a full life?

Maybe I'm missing your point altogether?

Nemo
06-28-2009, 05:02 PM
In the rest here, I think you're saying that ufos, ouija boards, and maybe all paranormal stuff will only be real to us if we allow for that possibility. Is that right?

Yes.

Substitute the paranormal for love. Should I close down my life because I might disturb some programming that's in there, or should I deal with the programming so I can live a full life?

Maybe I'm missing your point altogether?

Yes, you are playing free and loose with my idea. Emotions like love are very much a part of our normal, mundane world. This is a part of the fabric of normal life everyone can agree on. Yes, these emotions can be dangerous, but they are a totally different category than the paranormal. Paranormal forces are very dangerous in that they function outside our normal reality. To pursue them is to tempt sanity itself.

RedDog
06-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Yes, these emotions can be dangerous, but they are a totally different category than the paranormal. Paranormal forces are very dangerous in that they function outside our normal reality. To pursue them is to tempt sanity itself.

This is very close to what Brother Michael Dimond and Patrick Heron were saying on their respective Coast to Coast shows. Dimond also quoted Jaque Vallee concerning the unscientific nature of the ET's. Dimond and Heron were clearer about what they see is going on through the curtain of deception.

It is not an easy picture to accept if you do not have christian roots, but if you do, the whole picture is pretty darn simple, as Nemo spelled out. At its very core is deception. Deception is a necessary tool of evil. We must make a free will choice to let in this deception, buy into it, otherwise it has less power over us.

So very many in the paranormal world have bought into it at some point in their journey towards the truth. It is the devious nature of deception

Those filled with the holy spirit are better able to see the deception, as it is EVERYWHERE, ALL AROUND US. It is part of what has driven Div to want to bugout. Once you are aware of a deception, the roots of which are in everything, it is very difficult to adjust without help:thinking: The help is obvious, but we have to ask for it.

That free will thing is a double edge sword.:dunno:
The issue of sanity comes from the few of us that can see that there is a vale of deception pulled over most of this world and beyond.

Judee
06-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Quote RedDog:
The issue of sanity comes from the few of us that can see that there is a vale of deception pulled over most of this world and beyond.

:35::notworthy

Alpha
06-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Emotions like love are very much a part of our normal, mundane world. This is a part of the fabric of normal life everyone can agree on. Yes, these emotions can be dangerous, but they are a totally different category than the paranormal. Paranormal forces are very dangerous in that they function outside our normal reality. To pursue them is to tempt sanity itself.

I have to ask what is "normal" and by who's definition? The way that I see it, "normal" has been something that we have conditioned to accept...a paradigm that has been created to define "normal".....a control mechanism to conformity of thought and behavior.

Do we really and truly know what "normal" is, can be, should be?

Alpha
06-29-2009, 09:44 AM
This is very close to what Brother Michael Dimond and Patrick Heron were saying on their respective Coast to Coast shows. Dimond also quoted Jaque Vallee concerning the unscientific nature of the ET's. Dimond and Heron were clearer about what they see is going on through the curtain of deception.

It is not an easy picture to accept if you do not have christian roots, but if you do, the whole picture is pretty darn simple, as Nemo spelled out. At its very core is deception. Deception is a necessary tool of evil. We must make a free will choice to let in this deception, buy into it, otherwise it has less power over us.

So very many in the paranormal world have bought into it at some point in their journey towards the truth. It is the devious nature of deception

Those filled with the holy spirit are better able to see the deception, as it is EVERYWHERE, ALL AROUND US. It is part of what has driven Div to want to bugout. Once you are aware of a deception, the roots of which are in everything, it is very difficult to adjust without help:thinking: The help is obvious, but we have to ask for it.

I agree with your statement "Deception is a necessary tool of evil". It is a tool used for power and control.

Is it not possible that any/all organized religions were formed and employ the same, for the same purpose?

earthist
06-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Yes.

Yes, you are playing free and loose with my idea. Emotions like love are very much a part of our normal, mundane world. This is a part of the fabric of normal life everyone can agree on. Yes, these emotions can be dangerous, but they are a totally different category than the paranormal. Paranormal forces are very dangerous in that they function outside our normal reality. To pursue them is to tempt sanity itself.
Well said, Sir. I actually agree that it can be dangerous to ones sanity. I do think that's true because of programming, but your point is still valid. Thanks for the serious and thoughtful answer.

earthist
06-29-2009, 10:43 AM

If this post came from someone I didn't know, I expect I'd ignore it. From you, though, it makes me want clarification. If you're willing, I'd appreciate some examples to clarify your points.

Why not tell us about the help that's "obvious" if we ask? Why make it sound occult (hidden)? How is the "free will thing" a double-edged sword? Who are the "few of us" who can see the deception? What do we have to do to become worthy/able to see it? Why does it require Christian roots to see?

Those are the kinds of questions that cross my mind reading your post. It sounds like you're saying you know something that the rest of us don't, but it also sounds like you're unwilling to share it with the rest of us. I doubt that was your intent, though, so, how 'bout making it plain?

RedDog
06-30-2009, 12:09 AM
Is it not possible that any/all organized religions were formed and employ the same, for the same purpose?

That is an interesting point behind the concept of a "religion". If we take Judism and Christianity, as the example, the we can not find anywhere in the first 5 books of Moses, nor in the New Testament, where God, or Christ asked man to organize a religion. They did warn against such endeavors, and without going into a long description of biblical history, sufice it to say that religion is a manmade tool. Therefore lacks the divine truth, and deception is allowed to creep in, and does over time. A reason many feel disenfranchised by organized religion and view it as hypocritical.

If this post came from someone I didn't know, I expect I'd ignore it. From you, though, it makes me want clarification. If you're willing, I'd appreciate some examples to clarify your points.

Why not tell us about the help that's "obvious" if we ask? Why make it sound occult (hidden)? How is the "free will thing" a double-edged sword? Who are the "few of us" who can see the deception? What do we have to do to become worthy/able to see it? Why does it require Christian roots to see?

Those are the kinds of questions that cross my mind reading your post. It sounds like you're saying you know something that the rest of us don't, but it also sounds like you're unwilling to share it with the rest of us. I doubt that was your intent, though, so, how 'bout making it plain?

I did not intent to be mysterious about my response. I kinda thought I was being obvious and shorten my answer as a result.

My response is based upon my belief in and knowledge of the Christian faith.
So we only need to ask God for the wisdom of the holy spirit. Then we prepare our minds and souls to see, hear and feel the answer.

Since God is our creator, he made a decision to create man in "our image". When he said this he was referring to himself in the plural, as "The father, The Word, and the Holy Spirit", or the Trinity. We have that divine spark, and that is what makes us in his image, not that we actually look like him. Since he made us that way, he also loved us enough to give us free will, knowing that setting us free with a will of our own would open us up to difficulties, hence the double edge sword reference.

Cryptically, the bible tells us the place of our origin, as children of Adam and Eve, would always draw us towards it, so he put the flaming swords in front of the gate to guard it. This is part of the double edge sword, as we no live in duality, we cannot get back to Eden since this free will sword prevents us from re-entering.

Free will then opens us up to God's number two. Satan, who rules this domain we live in. Satan must also do nothing to remove our free will, but he can put choices in front of us which we then freely choose him over God. It will be such a pleasant and believable deception, only those few who have accepted the sacrifce of Christ and asked to be filled with the holy spirit, will see the truth.

This whole process was designed to be so simple, that a child could understand it, and that is the key, one must think as a child, and believe as a child in Christ in order to avoid the deceptions. Adults do not have perfect faith, will little doubt, but children do.

Anything of God's creation is inheriently simple at its core, the more complex anything is, science or religion, the more falsehoods and deceptions there are in it, and anything which has deception as part of its makeup taints all that comes from it. Take the current financial bailout bills in Congress, thousands of pages of deceipt and deception in order to achieve a specific free will choice from most Americans.

In all honesty, what can you point to of Man that is inheriently simple at its core, or Good, or true? We are creatures prone to deception and this tendency grows as we age in this world.

Does that help at all?

maryals
06-30-2009, 04:51 AM
It's so true, tossing aside my old beliefs has set me free! I adore the "Bohemian Look" in fashion. I have rid myself of the belief that I cannot wear "clashing colors". I mean, who decides and dictates which colors "clash"? I have rid myself of the belief that I cannot wear houndstooth with polka dots and paisleys! Who dares to dictate to me what patterns of fabric to wear? Who dares dictate to me that I cannot wear crushed velvet with cotton and chiffon?
When I go to my fave Bohemian Clothes store I am free to believe that anything I put together; dresses layered with skirts, tops, scarves wrapped around my waist, shawls over my shoulders, will look marvelous!
Cleanse your mind of the autocratic dictates of Fashion! Dress to please yourself. You will NOT go to Hell, I assure you, if you wear a wool plaid skirt with a flower design chiffon blouse!

Mary and Bessie :umbrella:

earthist
06-30-2009, 07:00 AM
My response is based upon my belief in and knowledge of the Christian faith.
So we only need to ask God for the wisdom of the holy spirit. Then we prepare our minds and souls to see, hear and feel the answer.

..... deletia

Does that help at all?

Thanks for your answer, and yes, it helps a lot. 'Til now, I did not understand this as your frame of reference. I am familiar with that frame (according to my own view of it), and your post now makes sense to me.

Personally, I disagree, but live and let live. For all I really know, you could be right, or Mumbo-Jumbo, Lord of the Watusi (I made that up, of course) could be the One True God. I honor your right to choose, Sir, and I appreciate your willingness to explain.

earthist
06-30-2009, 07:17 AM
You will NOT go to Hell, I assure you, if you wear a wool plaid skirt with a flower design chiffon blouse!

Oh, Mary, now you've done it! You are hereby assigned 10 minutes atonement time wearing the the Cosmic Poodle Skirt while sporting a beehive hairdo. One more such offense, and we'll require you to put a plastic flamingo in front of your house so everyone knows who you are.

Signed
Cosmic Fashion Police
Call 1-800-OMG to report style crime
(open 24 seconds every Feb 30th for your convenience) ;) :lmao:

Hadriana
06-30-2009, 12:22 PM
I think it is all bunk....people can absolutely explore the inner realms and not be damned or kill themselves.

You hook onto someone else's construct though, and that's where the theorum points, well, hell, I guess you're going to follow it to it's logical conclusion.

I started work on my own construct long ago though, and I'm doing ok. I'm comfortable in a few different places myself.

RedDog
06-30-2009, 01:59 PM
I think it is all bunk....people can absolutely explore the inner realms and not be damned or kill themselves.

You hook onto someone else's construct though, and that's where the theorum points, well, hell, I guess you're going to follow it to it's logical conclusion.

I started work on my own construct long ago though, and I'm doing ok. I'm comfortable in a few different places myself.

From my perspective, this universe was created for us, and since it was created with such amazing complexity, harmony, unity, depth, and flexibility, it was done so for our amusement and enjoyment. Seek and ye shall find also implies external explorations, not just spiritual, So the more we look the more we will find based up upon our subconscious mindset while we search.

I feel it is similar to the concepts found in a popular TV and Movie series called "Star Trek". There is a virtual toy that was created in The Next Generation, called the Holodeck. Where the so called real characters could go into and immerse themselves in virtual world program. While there they could also make changes to the program as it ran. This is the flexible part of our created Universe. It is not strickly virtual, but has aspects of it at its core. Quantum physics bears this logic out in their discovery of what Einstein called, "Spooky action at a distance", and the particle/wave duality issue, along with the observer effect.

Nothing more than some of our tools.
There is no damnation in exploring this inner and outer universe, but there are risks.
Star Trek came up with many brilliant story lines surrounding some of these risks.

Children have the ability to explore this, new to them, universe unlike adults. They exercise this freedom in very open and honest ways.:baby:

RedDog
06-30-2009, 02:07 PM
It's so true, tossing aside my old beliefs has set me free! I adore the "Bohemian Look" in fashion. I have rid myself of the belief that I cannot wear "clashing colors". I mean, who decides and dictates which colors "clash"? I have rid myself of the belief that I cannot wear houndstooth with polka dots and paisleys! Who dares to dictate to me what patterns of fabric to wear? Who dares dictate to me that I cannot wear crushed velvet with cotton and chiffon?
When I go to my fave Bohemian Clothes store I am free to believe that anything I put together; dresses layered with skirts, tops, scarves wrapped around my waist, shawls over my shoulders, will look marvelous!
Cleanse your mind of the autocratic dictates of Fashion! Dress to please yourself. You will NOT go to Hell, I assure you, if you wear a wool plaid skirt with a flower design chiffon blouse!

Mary and Bessie :umbrella:

You are pushing your luck Missy! Just be glad you don't have to wear a Burka and live in France!

Qaeda warns France of revenge for burka stance (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iw1A5owMJSFColRph36YR5ecTS7g)

earthist
06-30-2009, 02:08 PM

Construct = programming, no? Do we agree or am I missing your meaning?

Divinorumus
06-30-2009, 02:55 PM
....people can absolutely explore the inner realms and not be damned or kill themselves.

I don't know about that. The PTB does not want their slaves to explore any inner realms, because doing so may set them free. I.E. Because of my own inner exploration I realized that I do not need all that crap that the PTB says is important for a happy content and fulfilled life, thus I have been able to set myself free, the PTB is now unable to talk ME into going into debt to be happy, and no longer do I need a teevee or iToy or a bunch of other crap to be happy. I've come to realize happiness is FREEDOM! One does not need to become enslaved to be happy ... yet many people, most people, believe that they need all that STUFF and enslave themselves to get it to be happy. It's nice to see though that more and more people every day are learning that they don't need what the PTB proclaims they need to be happy.

Nemo
06-30-2009, 05:41 PM
and no longer do I need a teevee or iToy or a bunch of other crap to be happy.

But, apparently, you DO need a computer, a monitor, a mouse, Bill Gates, a cable line to your house, some electricity, an internet provider......

Nemo
06-30-2009, 06:01 PM
This whole entire paranormal world is nothing other than the realm of Daemons. Today, with our Christian black and white insane world, we call them 'demons' - meaning pure evil. The word 'daemon' really means ALL of these shadowy beings, aliens, fairies, leprechauns, ghosts, sasquatchi, yetis, boogie men, men in black, shadow people, greys, genies, angels, enlightened masters, cryptoid monsters, Federal Reserve officials etc. etc.

You can conjure up anything you really want. And, you can conjure up what you fear most. They all are a little different. Yes, they are quite real. They've been around since the beginning of time. The more you invest in it, the more your grasp of reality may slip away.

I used to work for Federal Express. Every week I had to deliver packages into a nut house - a mental hospital. That was REALLY creepy. You should go visit one someday and gain a real appreciation for your 'normal' world view. Talk about frightening! Monsters were quite real in there - you could tell by the screams. I understood that there is one important thing that distinguishes an insane person from a normal person....

The normal person has a very good idea what those around him or her feel is real and normal. The insane person has lost the ability to contact or live in what most people call normal reality. None of these deamons have anything of real value to offer, and this is also what the world scriptures have to say. Even if an angel visited me, I wouldn't change my life or miss work the next day.

If you think it is heaven to fool with ghosts, go visit a nut house someday. You'll see plenty of people talking with their dolls or worshiping the squirrels in the yard. No telling where your own private 'reality' will lead......

Bill Cooper followed his paranoid visions right into the grave.

Divinorumus
06-30-2009, 06:04 PM
But, apparently, you DO need a computer, a monitor, a mouse, Bill Gates, a cable line to your house, some electricity, an internet provider......

Not really, I can live my personal life without my notebook computer, but those are tools needed right now to destroy the evil empire. You try to take down the evil empire without a computer, you'll need nukes instead. :18: I can cause a lot more trouble and effective damage to the evil empire with a computer attached to my mouth through my fingers than with an actual weapon that is blows things up.

Now, ya'll be more poor ... well rather, act more poor, and stop playing along with the PTB that tells ya you need to get in line with your in-debt-enslavement-card to obtain the latest iCrappy thangy or whatever. Those that keep buying all this needless junk are actually not only supporting and empowering the PTB goals of enslavement and making them rich rich rich, but you're also needlessly polluting and destroying the planet. I can tell you this, once the world economy has collapsed and we're all tossed back into a simpler and more eco-friendly lifestyle and our (lgm & lgw) mission has been completed, I'll be tossing this computer away. :lmao:

Alpha
06-30-2009, 06:55 PM
This whole entire paranormal world is nothing other than the real of Daemons.

OK....you said "the real of "Daemons"...what exactly is that in your definition, description and experience?

Today, with our Christian black and white insane world, we call them 'demons' - meaning pure evil. The word 'daemon' really means ALL of these shadowy beings, aliens, fairies, leprechauns, ghosts, sasquatchi, yetis, boogie men, men in black, shadow people, greys, genies, angels, enlightened masters, cryptoid monstors, Federal Reserve officials etc. etc.

Who has ever said that the barometer is from " A Christian black and white insane world"? ...although I agree that this is a very myopic view, ...however there are many others...

You can conjure up anything you really want. And, you can conjure up what you fear most. They all are a little different. Yes, they are quite real. They've been around since the beginning of time. The more you invest in it, the more your grasp of reality may slip away.

Yes, I agree with you here, however perhaps that is actually understanding and grasping reality vis a vie being open without set mindset vs "conjuring" something up which is almost or similar.

I used to work for Federal Express. Every week I had to deliver packages into a nut house - a mental hospital. That was REALLY creepy. You should go visit one someday and gain a real appreciation for your 'normal' world view. Talk about frightening! Monsters were quite real in there - you could tell by the screams. I understood that there is one important thing that distinguishes an insane person from a normal person....

What is "normal"? What someone else of society has deemed to be so, via programming and norms?

The normal person has a very good idea what those around him or her feel is real and normal. The insane person has lost the ability to contact or live in what most people call normal reality. None of these deamons have anything of real value to offer, and this is also what the world scriptures have to say. Even if an angel visited me, I wouldn't change my life or miss work the next day.

Again, what is "normal"? Does one have to believe in the "scriptures" to be so? How does that make one be "normal"? What makes one "insane"? Is it because they don't view or conform? or see or experience things that we avoid, dont' understand or can't explain? Have you ever considered that "they" may know, see, feel what most of us have conditioned and programmed to reject, block out, never consider for reason and intent?

What if they are really right??...the so called "insane" and we are all wrong?...it's all relative and should be food for some truly deep thought.

If you think it is heaven to fool with ghosts, go visit a nut house someday. You'll see plenty of people talking with their dolls or worshiping the squirrels in the yard. No telling where your own private 'reality' will lead......

Bill Cooper followed his paranoid visions right into the grave.

....and your point is what with this last statement? Why should it be "heaven" or not to fool with ghosts and why single out those who may seem to perceive differently? ....:confused:

Are we "nuts" , "crazy" for buying in, conforming?...or are they for not?.

.I'm feeling a whole bunch of a whole bunch of stuff here.....perhaps there are some previous ghosts in your paradigm that are .....well..

I'd like to hear what this conversation my be without any secular view, if that is possible....or a ubquitous secular meld..............

Nemo
06-30-2009, 07:10 PM
I've got to go out for a scooter ride and dinner with Sweetie Pie, but I'll answer more later.

For now, let me just say that we have a 'consensus reality' that we all share. A master set that almost everyone would agree on. Basic things you take for granted: There is gravity, people age, children act foolishly, old people need help and lose their physical powers, you can't jump off of a cliff, there is cause and effect, playing with fire is not healthy...I could name a million things like this. The consensus reality. Yes, we do not all agree about religion. That is NOT a part of it. But we all agree that you need to eat and drink water to stay alive. Things like that.

An insane person loses track with the consensus reality. They think the greys are going to destroy them and get them every night. They try to convince others of this. They have lost track of the consensus reality. A paranoid person thinks the CIA is listening to their thoughts and following them around. They have lost track and it is all downhill from there.....

earthist
06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
I've got to go out for a scooter ride and dinner with Sweetie Pie, but I'll answer more later.

For now, let me just say that we have a 'consensus reality' that we all share. A master set that almost everyone would agree on. Basic things you take for granted: There is gravity, people age, children act foolishly, old people need help and lose their physical powers, you can't jump off of a cliff, there is cause and effect, playing with fire is not healthy...I could name a million things like this. The consensus reality. Yes, we do not all agree about religion. That is NOT a part of it. But we all agree that you need to eat and drink water to stay alive. Things like that.

An insane person loses track with the consensus reality. They think the greys are going to destroy them and get them every night. They try to convince others of this. They have lost track of the consensus reality. A paranoid person thinks the CIA is listening to their thoughts and following them around. They have lost track and it is all downhill from there.....
As long as they can still drive safely, cook and eat what they intend to cook and eat, and so forth, then believing they're going to be destroyed by "the Greys" is in addition to the consensus reality, not a replacement. They have not lost touch with consensus, they are trying to warn you about something beyond the consensus reality.

It's your right to ignore them, of course. Personally, I kinda bristle at you playing loose with their right to be considered "sane," though. There is no greater condemnation, IMO. Make sure you mean what you say, and are willing to take responsibility for the consequences.

Nemo
06-30-2009, 09:26 PM
As long as they can still drive safely, cook and eat what they intend to cook and eat, and so forth, then believing they're going to be destroyed by "the Greys" is in addition to the consensus reality, not a replacement. They have not lost touch with consensus, they are trying to warn you about something beyond the consensus reality

I would call such people 'harmless,' but I would not call them sane. If they are trying to convince me of the greys attacking them, then they are already losing touch because they should know that the vast majority of people are not going to believe them. They should give up. This is the first sign of losing touch - trying to convince others your dark visions are real for them, too.

Divinorumus
06-30-2009, 09:57 PM
They should give up. This is the first sign of losing touch - trying to convince others your dark visions are real for them, too.

Maybe it's their approach and explanation. I have no doubt that many people do experience these things, heck I've been chased by the boogie man myself ... HOWERVER ... I am cognitive and logical enough to realize what all that is and was ... and wasn't.

I mean, I have this thang where if I'm awoken in the middle of a dream, the dream will not stop for about 30 seconds up to sometimes a couple minutes after awoken. Thus, if I am awoken in the middle of the night and I see a gray boogie man standing over me with a scalpel, I know enough to recognize what the heck is going on .. and I will remain still and silent until the nightmare clears from my subconscious mind. As a kid I did not know enough, and there were times I woke in the middle of a nightmare running from my bedroom screaming that the boogie man was following me .. standing RIGHT THERE next to me, while I couldn't understand why other did not see it, ha.

Maybe some people just do not yet realize that ILLUSIONS can be played out in the subconscious mind which can be super-imposed upon consensual reality. Of course, there are those too that lie lie lie about such thing, in order to sell a book or get on the radio and teevee, and you can write them off as nuts .. at least until they allow you to examine some of that alien DNA that must be under their fingernails after such an encounter, ha. :18:

Even to this day I still experience those instances of waking up in the middle of a dream, or nightmare .. even snoozing off while daydreaming I've awoken to see a ghost before me, ha, which of course fades away when the subconscious mind sluggishly wakes up. It's all just an illusion ... really, come on folks, lets not get crazy and illogical, ha. The subconscious mind can play a lot of tricks on any one of us, especially when it's under stress and duress. If it was real, it wouldn't fade away and we could reach out and touch it, scratch it even.

Nemo
06-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Maybe some people just do not yet realize that ILLUSIONS can be played out in the subconscious mind which can be super-imposed upon consensual reality.

I salute you for realizing the grey abduction thing was bullshit. This is the very essence of SANITY.

RedDog
06-30-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes, we do not all agree about religion. That is NOT a part of it. But we all agree that you need to eat and drink water to stay alive. Things like that......

I don't even believe in religion. Just creation, and the reality we share together is the physical part of creation. Many don't want or need to look any deeper than that.

I have to disagree with your last statement. I've seen evidence of what spiritual connection can accomplish, which bends the rules the rest of us conform to, which I feel is a free will belief based system, you refer to as "sanity".:smily012:

Topper
07-01-2009, 12:03 AM
I know what I believe, I just don't know how to explain why

maryals
07-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Oh, Mary, now you've done it! You are hereby assigned 10 minutes atonement time wearing the the Cosmic Poodle Skirt while sporting a beehive hairdo. One more such offense, and we'll require you to put a plastic flamingo in front of your house so everyone knows who you are.

Signed
Cosmic Fashion Police
Call 1-800-OMG to report style crime
(open 24 seconds every Feb 30th for your convenience) ;) :lmao:

You call this punishment? :lmao: Can I wear a Bohemian peasant blouse, and wildly fringed shawl with the poodle skirt?
And I ADORE those plastic Pink Flamingoes :lmao:

Mary and Bessie :wall:

maryals
07-01-2009, 01:02 AM
But seriously folks ... As I journey thru this existance I, too, have had such "Epiphanies" that explain "everything" to me. They weren't wrong, for the place and time that I occupied. As I continue to Journey and Learn I realize that each "Knowing" and "Understanding" is incomplete, perhaps in some aspects flawed. By keeping an open heart and mind and soul to Learning, to accepting Possibilities, I know that there is so much more I need to learn and know.
I applaud Nemo his Epiphany, for him and for as long as it is Relevant, dare I use the word "True" for Nemo.
I am going to say something here about "Sanity", "Normal". "Normal" is what Society at large has forced it's members to believe. And I can say from experience, those "nuts" you've encountered, Nemo, are perfectly "Normal" among their Peers! When I was in the Hospital, we "nuts" trusted each other much more than we trusted the so called "Normal" Staff Members. To us, someone who didn't talk to their doll was not "normal".
Yes, Nemo, it sounds like a great part of you is still enslaved by what Society has dictated. This is not a reproach, simply an observation.
Anyhow, like Topper, I know what I believe and some of it I cannot fully explain. Some of it I can fully explain.
As for my Christian Faith and Beliefs, I have spent years searching, praying, meditating, trying different Paths. My Inner Self always brings me back to Jesus Christ, the Christian Faith. I am certain that I am no longer a product of "Mind Control", "Programming" or anything like that. I can honestly say that for me my Christian Faith is True. And I try very hard to not judge or toss personal attacks against those who disagree.
We each have our places on The Path, we are each where we are meant to be. That is, we are where we are meant to be unless we exercise our Free Will, our Agency, to reject those opportunities for Enlightenment and Growth that come our way. Then we are stuck in one spot on The Path, until our choices change.
Some very interesting and enlightening posts here :hug:

Mary and Bessie :wall:

Judee
07-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Quote Mary:
We each have our places on The Path, we are each where we are meant to be. That is, we are where we are meant to be unless we exercise our Free Will, our Agency, to reject those opportunities for Enlightenment and Growth that come our way.

Yes Mary, we are where we are meant to be. For most, it will not be understood why they are having to go through pain, loss, grief, anger, sickness, punishment, etc., but the truth is, everything happens for a purpose. The time we spend with each of our 'lives' is but a blink of an eye. Time has no meaning when it comes to our 'real' existence. Some endure such pain and horror, they think they would like to cease to exist. But when they return to their 'true selves', they smile and understand. That said, however, doesn't mean we can't change our time here. Only when we recognize what we truly are, can we be free, and when we truly do recognize what we are, 'miracles' can occur - miracles of our own making.

earthist
07-01-2009, 08:19 AM
But seriously folks ... As I journey thru this existance I, too, have had such "Epiphanies" that explain "everything" to me. They weren't wrong, for the place and time that I occupied. As I continue to Journey and Learn I realize that each "Knowing" and "Understanding" is incomplete, perhaps in some aspects flawed. By keeping an open heart and mind and soul to Learning, to accepting Possibilities, I know that there is so much more I need to learn and know.
I applaud Nemo his Epiphany, for him and for as long as it is Relevant, dare I use the word "True" for Nemo.
I am going to say something here about "Sanity", "Normal". "Normal" is what Society at large has forced it's members to believe. And I can say from experience, those "nuts" you've encountered, Nemo, are perfectly "Normal" among their Peers! When I was in the Hospital, we "nuts" trusted each other much more than we trusted the so called "Normal" Staff Members. To us, someone who didn't talk to their doll was not "normal".
Yes, Nemo, it sounds like a great part of you is still enslaved by what Society has dictated. This is not a reproach, simply an observation.
Anyhow, like Topper, I know what I believe and some of it I cannot fully explain. Some of it I can fully explain.
As for my Christian Faith and Beliefs, I have spent years searching, praying, meditating, trying different Paths. My Inner Self always brings me back to Jesus Christ, the Christian Faith. I am certain that I am no longer a product of "Mind Control", "Programming" or anything like that. I can honestly say that for me my Christian Faith is True. And I try very hard to not judge or toss personal attacks against those who disagree.
We each have our places on The Path, we are each where we are meant to be. That is, we are where we are meant to be unless we exercise our Free Will, our Agency, to reject those opportunities for Enlightenment and Growth that come our way. Then we are stuck in one spot on The Path, until our choices change.
Some very interesting and enlightening posts here :hug:

Mary and Bessie :wall: You almost make me wish I were a Christian here. Well said doesn't cover it. :notworthy

earthist
07-01-2009, 08:26 AM
I would call such people 'harmless,' but I would not call them sane. If they are trying to convince me of the greys attacking them, then they are already losing touch because they should know that the vast majority of people are not going to believe them. They should give up. This is the first sign of losing touch - trying to convince others your dark visions are real for them, too.
I could say the same to you and about you, ya know? No, I'm sure you don't know, but it's true; you just don't and won't see it. You have succeeded in convincing me that it would be insane for me to try to change your view, though, so, in a way, you're right after all. :lmao:

Nemo
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Sanity is just mutual agreement on things. To lose touch with this is like losing your footing on the edge of a cliff. You might, for instance, think that nudity is 'perfectly natural.' You are convinced of this so you do not care what others think. They are all wrong. Now you become bold and go outside naked. Then you go downtown naked except for a large bonnet with flower. Everyone stares. The police arrest you. You keep doing it over and over.

You are convinced everyone is just wrong. You are insane and you will get worse and worse - having completely lost touch with 'consensus reality.' Since you have rejected it, you will probably also follow other unusual realities untill no one can communicate with you or relate to you in any way. You are isolated. Alone. Stuck in a world all alone. Crazy. Not a good fate.