PDA

View Full Version : Allah the almighty is already on earth!!!!!

krulayar
07-30-2009, 02:21 AM
ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY IS ALREADY ON EARTH!!!!!

The sign of His arrival: A face in the sky video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_OAauYfPwE

For details:
Please stop in http://manaalmahdi.wordpress.com
Please refer to someone incharged fitted whatever doctrine you are. This is an exceptionally distinguished essence fitted all mankind.
Thanks.

Krulayar

Judee
07-30-2009, 02:31 AM
Well, darn. With all respect, I hope he fixes the earth and all the evil-minded people on it! I also hope he shows people that religion is and has always been a tool to keep all of us divided. We are all the 'children' of one...

Nemo
07-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Would you please tell Allah to punish Cheney, Kissinger and the other REAL perpetrators of 911? That would be a good place to start. Then we'll have a much fuller list.

Divinorumus
07-30-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm gonna kick allahs ass and nail him/her to a cross .. right before I judge and crucify him/her myself! Allah, god, whatever .. is a dick and deserves to get his/her ass kicked something bad, particularly for creating humons. Humons .. a weapon of planetary destruction .. Wipe them off the face of Earth, along with their evil spook!

Biker
07-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Biker Akbar!

Biker :saevilw:

Judee
07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Biker Akbar!

Biker :saevilw:

alleluia and praise be to you Biker! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Biker
07-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Bless you, my Child...

Biker:smlove2:

krulayar
08-10-2009, 01:02 PM
updated: english version

The sign of His arrival: A face in the sky video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIsZ9bXqhxA

Biker
08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
In...the clouds...

Biker

Judee
08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
In...the clouds...

Biker

I remember as a kid, laying out in a green field on my back, and seeing how many 'faces', 'animals', etc. I could see. The imagination is a powerful thing! :arms:

Krepta3000
08-12-2009, 05:12 AM
Personally I would rather we all stop fighting over who's God is better, which religion is the Truth, etc. By whatever name the Divine is called, all that should matter is that we love and cherish each other as brothers and sisters of that which made us.

I think maybe we should convert to a non-human religion, worship the Great Tree of Possibilities, and pray for peace and love to shower down upon us from the eternal leaves of the Most High Branches. Or maybe worship Yahvo, the Great Maker of Worlds, who bestowed upon all his Children the birthright of a god, the power to choose, to create, to cause reality to change by Faith and intention. Or just make love not war, whichever works.

What? You think I'm insane? Well, probably. :RotCol:

Hadriana
09-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Personally I would rather we all stop fighting over who's God is better, which religion is the Truth, etc. By whatever name the Divine is called, all that should matter is that we love and cherish each other as brothers and sisters of that which made us.

I think maybe we should convert to a non-human religion, worship the Great Tree of Possibilities, and pray for peace and love to shower down upon us from the eternal leaves of the Most High Branches. Or maybe worship Yahvo, the Great Maker of Worlds, who bestowed upon all his Children the birthright of a god, the power to choose, to create, to cause reality to change by Faith and intention. Or just make love not war, whichever works.

I think it makes a whole lot of sense.

Nemo
09-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Has anyone seen Allah yet? I'm still hoping I'll meet him in Seattle. I want one of those genie lanterns to make the three wishes. My first wish is this: "I want to be able to make a billion more wishes."

Judee
09-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Has anyone seen Allah yet? I'm still hoping I'll meet him in Seattle. I want one of those genie lanterns to make the three wishes. My first wish is this: "I want to be able to make a billion more wishes."

Smaaart!!! :yup::approve::bigok:

VOguy
09-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Allah, Adonai, Jehovah, Abhir, Melekh .... all names for something we can't understand. But we still have to name something.

I don't think that God is the bearded Zeus that looks down upon us from the clouds. I think the God is within us, and is of our choosing. Too bad we place more importance on the name, rather than the acts of those that name him.

Judee
09-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Allah, Adonai, Jehovah, Abhir, Melekh .... all names for something we can't understand. But we still have to name something.

I don't think that God is the bearded Zeus that looks down upon us from the clouds. I think the God is within us, and is of our choosing. Too bad we place more importance on the name, rather than the acts of those that name him.

Yes, God is within us VO, as we are all a part of God, as we came from the 'source'. That's why it's so sad to me that humans don't look within and see the amazing entities that they actually are. There are miracles inside each and every one of us, just waiting for us to make them happen.

thirdeye77
10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
I agree that god IS within all of us, the world would be a slightly more peaceful place if only people would go within to discover the beauty.. I think that little by little people are now starting to begin a certain path of enlightened living, be it meditation,yoga or what have you-- societywill either 'wake up' or simply 'go crazy' and get lost into the realm of disfunctional psychotic chaos-- it can be EXTREMELY difficult to stay centered nowadays but if each of us would 'go within' and experience 'the light' of god there comes about a very different way of looking at the world around us- It all begins within the self- then spreads to another and one more- just as disease is contagious so is spiritual enlightenment.. One cannot begin to understand this light within unless directly personally experienced first hand ;-) sounds like lots of BS to many- thats expected but then again they just haven't 'gotten it' yet.

Divinorumus
10-18-2009, 09:52 PM
ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY IS ALREADY ON EARTH!!!!!

When I find him, I'm gonna crucify the little turd myself this time!!! :alcoholic:

Jewels
12-16-2009, 12:52 AM

Hi Krepta, your response seems to be the MOST sane one Ive read here yet... Personally though the face looked reptilian/grey or alien.. not of man but of ET.. Just my gist when I saw it, BUT does it matter what path we seek to know God/Creator.. I'm with you on your idea.. Religion has caused nothing but hateful responses to kill and chop off heads all in the name of a god with little g and this same little g god is also found in the Bible as well, its not about religion, God, the real one is not.. this is how I feel anyway. I think religion has created more death then any other thing upon earth.

take care, and I appreciated your response. .

Jewels

Jewels
12-16-2009, 12:58 AM
PS........................

I also noticed just before, when the twin towers went down, in the fires above in the sky you could see demons that looked like men too and yet they were NOT gods... I think manifestations like this happen all the time... If we but just look we can see the energy manifest in very strange ways... But I looked and looked again at the video and definitely looked ET to me, More Reptilian/ partialy Grey, like a strange race of ET.. There are thousands of races of ETs, so why not.. And I dont say these things to offend anyones god.. no, not at all, I am being honest that the face does NOT look like a man at all.. If it was a Christian that sent it in, Id' say the EXACT same thing... OR a buddhist, or Muslim, or Krishna, Or Jewish faith.. It doesnt matter to me, I'm just stating the face doesnt look like a human, or humon man.

take care, Jewels

Judee
12-16-2009, 01:08 AM
PS........................

I also noticed just before, when the twin towers went down, in the fires above in the sky you could see demons that looked like men too and yet they were NOT gods... I think manifestations like this happen all the time... If we but just look we can see the energy manifest in very strange ways... But I looked and looked again at the video and definitely looked ET to me, More Reptilian/ partialy Grey, like a strange race of ET.. There are thousands of races of ETs, so why not.. And I dont say these things to offend anyones god.. no, not at all, I am being honest that the face does NOT look like a man at all.. If it was a Christian that sent it in, Id' say the EXACT same thing... OR a buddhist, or Muslim, or Krishna, Or Jewish faith.. It doesnt matter to me, I'm just stating the face doesnt look like a human, or humon man.

take care, Jewels

The problem Jewels, is that 'we' (humans) always look to some other worldy 'face' The truth is that the face that we all are seeking is our own face in the mirror. We are all part of the 'source' or god if you will. 'Demons' are there to keep us in place. Most of the 'demon' BS is made up to keep us humans in place. We all create our own demons in our mind, and they manifest into very real energy. If we believe in demons, whey will be real. If we don't belive in demons, they will not exist in our existence.

Jewels
12-16-2009, 03:09 PM
The problem Jewels, is that 'we' (humans) always look to some other worldly 'face' The truth is that the face that we all are seeking is our own face in the mirror. We are all part of the 'source' or god if you will. 'Demons' are there to keep us in place. Most of the 'demon' BS is made up to keep us humans in place. We all create our own demons in our mind, and they manifest into very real energy. If we believe in demons, whey will be real. If we don't belive in demons, they will not exist in our existence.

Hi Judee, I understand where you are coming from.. I think my point was misunderstood in what I was saying.. Of course we can create things in our minds and dark is use to us falling for it.. However they still are very real,,, I'm not talking about demons though. I am talking about ETs, which most are not demonic.. Many are fallen angelic ones. But, my point is energy manifests in many ways, as you noted in response to me first stating this in my original post. But , yes we are all extensions of God, Ive said that many times too, but never the less there is dark and there is light and there is battle going on. And often there will be great signs and wonders in the heavens to remind us we are not alone, and though they may have reasons to show these signs, mostly intimidation for those weaker, but also as signs to those that choose to see what they may in them, in this instance a face of god, where as another sees an ET, where as another sees just clouds, or a prince, or what ever they wish to see, however, still if an ET shows its face in the clouds it does not mean its our face... Our face in the mirror no doubt is our own but there IS for sure Outside influence upon us on earth. And there is no doubt a battle going on.. We are still subjected to 3D.. However as I told a person the other day who is VERY VERY well known in the New Age Movement and ET Movement that just because we leave 3D to a higher plain of existence does NOT mean that duality is cancelled out.. In fact it still exists, of course not in the same ways as here, for physics of other realms come into play along with circumstances are much different, most are not prey to it YET even in the hghest realms of the angelic kingdom, DUALITY apparently existed for there would not have been the wars that broke out between the ET races of Light and Dark or if you will, "The Angelic Wars" and if they are subjected to duality then surely even those in 5D and 6D would be as well for as you go up you have less and less duality but simply leaving this plain to a higher realm doesnt cancel it all out.. Wish it did but the non duality is only seen at the very highest plain of existence which is Godhead really... And its a long journey even for the Acturians, Venusians, Pleiadians, and others to get to.. OR perhaps the only reason why it is a long journey is due to the fact that they choose to go to other dimensional realms such as ours and others to assist mankind along the path when they become stuck.. Or perhaps its that they choose to go to other plains to experience things to bring back to Creator.. I know the Pleiadians walk with the white robed ones and I know most of the Pleiadians are angelic and so even they deal with Reptilians and other Angelic ones that fell... So, of course we all will deal with it here, but my post was not about people here having that Reptilian cloud face reflecting back their own image.. My post was partially about the cloud being an image unto itself and possibly no reflection at all of us in it.. Just pompous arrogance and pride to show the world that they still control mankind, yet many of us are being freed...

We are all connected to Creator and therefore connected to one another.. There is NO way it is anything else for God/Creator/Source is Pure "Energy" and we are created from that exact energy.. Even those that fell are connected to us.. I dont have a pessimistic view that all on earth are evil and vile.. Yah there is MUCH here that is and in fact I use the point all the time that are we so shocked at abduction and rape by ETs when we do it all the time upon this earth. There really is nothing new under the sun or from many dimensions of time and space. However some mistaken ETs as being more advanced, and we have countless evidence that many of them are NOT advanced then us.. In fact those that commit crimes against our will are nothing better then us.. BUT, most ET/Angels are NOT this way.. We have to keep that clear in our minds not to bind them all together in a bundle for the fire.. Most are superior in Spirituality... And technology and many are here to intervene in preventing us from blowing ourselves to kingdom come..

We are divine I feel Judee, not demonic reflection of dark in my opinion.. And to me the cloud had nothing to do with God nor our own demonic decent into darkness.. Although surely we all have something to do to a point about our creation of reality EXCEPT when those of stronger ways usurp our Creational space..

I have often said that even the ones of highest dark have more spiritual backbone then most of the ones of supposed light upon the earth.. For dark and lgiht both are spiritual, YET one is used against Creations natural laws and the other is not.. Of course the ones that use it against natural laws can cheat their way into controlling our world for they play dirty.. But never the less, many of the dark know the secrets of Spiritual power, they just turn it towards darkness with their intention and it is very powerful... Its just a dark spirituality.. This to me is what the cloud is about, not necessarily for those that view the video, but perhaps it was a reflection of a few watching, but for the most part, it was a pompous arrogance of "whatcha gonna do, we own you" type appearance for the world to see.. The twin towers was the same.. no doubt dark was behind it, but too bad many dont know it was our own country that betrayed their citizens in this.. Perhaps the clouds of smoke that was seen high up on the twin towers were those that ploted it all the way out from start to finish. So in that case, we were not the ones that saw a relection of ourselves but the energy of darks own intent showed the world in a type of testimony.. Just my opinion here..

the part of creator is known by many of us on groups or across the world that we are a part of Creators energy and there fore part of Him/Her.. however we are NOT God perse' in the way many think.. I believe there is a mother / father God /Creator.. that's just my gist and yes we have His/Her qualities if we but just look within to see it, yet we are still not their exact personality for God/Creator created us as individuals still and that is the most AMAZING beauty of our creations.. Not to do away with individualism but to unify individualism with ONENESS.. Folks dont get that.. they constantly want to eliminate our special soul self to be ONE without realizing you can be BOTH Individual and ONE

take care, Jewels copyright December 16, 2009