PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal and the Government

by-tor
10-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Im working on a paper that has to do with the governments involvment and use of the paranormal field. (Telepathy, RV, ESP, etc). I have been scouring the web and have been struggling to find much. Im a paranormal investigator/researcher and am just trying to build a doc on this topic. I have located some details in several of the books I have in regards to remote viewing and testing of ESP use but not much else. I find it hard to belive that there are not more sites/articles out there that links this field with the government somehow. Any direction/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Just signed up, nice site!

Judee
10-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Im working on a paper that has to do with the governments involvment and use of the paranormal field. (Telepathy, RV, ESP, etc). I have been scouring the web and have been struggling to find much. Im a paranormal investigator/researcher and am just trying to build a doc on this topic. I have located some details in several of the books I have in regards to remote viewing and testing of ESP use but not much else. I find it hard to belive that there are not more sites/articles out there that links this field with the government somehow. Any direction/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Just signed up, nice site!

Welcome to IW tor! There's a huge archive of material here at IW.

by-tor
10-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Where is the archive located? Ive been looking around. Thanks for the reply.

by-tor
10-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Duh, Disregard. I found it under the archive link...Sorry

Project
10-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi by-tor and welcome! It is hard to find much of this material since the claims of gov involvement will come from second-hand sources often. Things to look for are definitely in the military realm most often, things like the Al Beilik story (unfortunately he just passed, but left us many interviews) may be enlightening. Feel free to come pass things by us, we have seen many of the stories as they passed by, and we have posted many threads about anything we find interesting.

by-tor
10-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the reply chief.. The information is very hard to come by.I was suprised about that since the internet has everything. I guess it has everything except what they dont want us to find out. I have knowledge of remote viewing and ESP and assume that this would be a useful military asset but overall the data is scarce. I am just beginning to go thru teh archives now. Much appreciated..

Project
10-25-2011, 01:34 PM
This forum would be a good place to look, just for instance: http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?150-Mind-Control - there is 7 pages of threads all basically on-topic. You could try the advanced search (link on nav bar at right) - if you have keywords to search for there is a google search up top that works quite well.

samantha360
01-06-2012, 05:56 PM
The U.S. Government did a big project on remote viewing a while back called the "Stargate Project" that would be a good place to start.