PDA

View Full Version : debunkers corner

circledancer
08-27-2005, 11:45 PM
This might be a good spot to call 'BS' when someone comes off with something we can throw a flag on. :thinking:

maryals
09-12-2005, 03:34 AM
De Bunkers? So, Archie and Edith are coming to visit? How about Meathead? I loved the show when......
Huh?
Oh :nervous: never mind
Miss Emily Nutella

Gotrox
09-12-2005, 04:31 AM
Hmmmm----This place already seems to tolerate opposing views when "Bravo Sierra" is detected----but what the hay----if I feel the need--------

Topper
09-17-2005, 11:22 AM
hey ... be nice! I enjoy reading Rense's webpages it gives me a different
purrrrrrspective. Meow

fabzilla
09-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Oh c'mon

BS makes great conversation, and besides without it, we would have no need for a government.

:icon16:

Ninjutsu
11-07-2005, 06:08 AM
Oh c'mon

BS makes great conversation, and besides without it, we would have no need for a government.

:icon16:

LOL

--- Ninja

Topper
11-08-2005, 09:48 AM
There isn't anything better then second guessing the information

Captain Beyond
11-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Good idea here, so I stuck the thread so it doesn't get buried!!!

CB

Ninjutsu
11-09-2005, 07:17 AM
There isn't anything better then second guessing the information

And...

There is not anything uncooler than Disinformation

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-09-2005, 07:19 AM
In Regard to Disinformation about ETs - Etc:

Seth of SETI

And

Others...

Come to Mind

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-09-2005, 07:23 AM
In Regard to Disinformation about The End Times - Etc:

Sean David Morton of Delphi and Associates

And

Others...

Come to Mind

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
In Regard to Disinformation about ETs - Etc:

Billy Meier

Michael Horn

And

Others...

Come to Mind

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-21-2005, 05:36 AM
Stanton Friedman - The Big Authority on Roswell...

Has been on The Do Not Trust List for quite a while in Time and Space and according to some sources is probably A Government Disinformation Op who is always talking about MJ-12 to take the attention off of The MIB

And

Other So-Called Experts like Stanton Friedman who evade talking about The MIB and talk of MJ-12 are using A Disinformation Technique which some sources call A Diversion Technique

Trust Stan and others like Him - You are Joking - Right?

Also

Take into account that Stan attacks others and makes his money via The Roswell Affair

Plus

Since Stan is with MUFON...

A Question - Can you really trust MUFON?

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-21-2005, 05:53 AM
Peter Davenport and The National UFO Reporting Center...

Check the background of Peter Davenport and know that he does not even have An 800 Number and according to some sources will not return your call but definitely wants to know everything he can about a person who has had A Sighting

Trust Him - You must be Joking - Right?

And

For - The Record: Peter and The National UFO Reporting Center are on The Do No Trust List

Enough Said - Thanx

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-23-2005, 04:21 AM
Space Aliens...

Jim Marrs just got put on The Do Not Trust List

Is Jim Marrs an Expert?

Does he really know about The Alien Agenda?

Space Aliens - LOL

Enough Said - Thanx

--- Ninja

Captain Beyond
11-23-2005, 10:33 AM
So Ninja, who IS on your DO Trust list? Who's info is really absolutely true? Just curious!

CB

Ninjutsu
11-23-2005, 12:38 PM
So Ninja, who IS on your DO Trust list? Who's info is really absolutely true? Just curious!

CB

LOL - DTA

--- Ninja

Alpha
11-23-2005, 02:29 PM
C'mon Ninja....sometimes a question is just as simple or as complex as that...CB's I mean.:haha:

Tell us how you really feel....and not the movie :D

Seriously....where's the meat??!! ;)

Inquiring minds want to know......and in comprehensible and tangible terms too.:yup:

DTA???????

Ninjutsu
11-23-2005, 02:49 PM
C'mon Ninja....sometimes a question is just as simple or as complex as that...CB's I mean.:haha:

Tell us how you really feel....and not the movie :D

Seriously....where's the meat??!! ;)

Inquiring minds want to know......and in comprehensible and tangible terms too.:yup:

DTA???????

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone

It is Wisdom from the movie Lock Up with Sylvester Stallone

--- Ninja

Captain Beyond
11-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Explanation...The MOVIE?:09:

Ninjutsu
11-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Explanation...The MOVIE?:09:

SyncFactor - The Movie

--- Ninja

Alpha
11-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Good Grief :banghead:

Ninjutsu
11-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Good Grief :banghead:

LOL - The Movie

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
11-29-2005, 02:32 AM
For Your Information...

Dr. Steven Greer and Company and The Disclosure Project have now been added to The Do No Trust List for Various Reasons

And

A Bonus in this post is this Interesting Internet Link which features Dr Steven Greer:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/staticwritings/riderstorm.htm

Plus - It should be noted that Greer and Company are Into Making Money and Do Not provide Free Downloads about Various Information and should be considered A Private Sector Disinformation Group and perhaps A Group out to Trick and Trap various sources of information in regard to Operation: Cover Up and Full Disclosure

It is as Simple yet Complex as That

That Said - Enough Said - Thanx

--- Ninja

ShardsOfNarsil
12-01-2005, 12:07 PM
DTA - Don't Trust Anyone

You got that right, Ninj. Most of these guys are just guessing, at best. Entertaining to hear some of them on the radio, but that's about it.

Guess we can go ahead and add Dr. Turi to this list. To virtually nobody's surprise, his Nov 29 doom and gloom prediction failed to materialize.

Ninjutsu
12-02-2005, 08:31 AM
You got that right, Ninj. Most of these guys are just guessing, at best. Entertaining to hear some of them on the radio, but that's about it.

Guess we can go ahead and add Dr. Turi to this list. To virtually nobody's surprise, his Nov 29 doom and gloom prediction failed to materialize.

Cool...

Dr. Turi is now Formally Added to The Do Not Trust List

And

It should be noted that Dr. Turi will not reveal Various ET Information as he once stated on A Coast AM Show and has admitted On The AirWaves that he has had An ET Close Encounter could easily be Just Another ET Puppet of The ET Group called The Federation which various sources say are in control of The End Time Plan and ET Agenda

Thanx Shards - Great Insight

And

Expanding on Your Statement - It is My Not So Humble Opinion that You basically Summed Up the current Coast AM Clown and Disinformation Radio Show in A Nut Shell

DTA - The Movie...

In Progress

Kudos to Shards

--- Ninja

Ninjutsu
12-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Riley Martin and The Coming of Tan - Another Coast AM Guest on The Do Not Trust List

It is That Simple and That Complex

--- Ninja

Modern Zen Saying: Private Sector Disinformation can be A Bad Thing

Ninjutsu
12-17-2005, 03:16 PM

After listening to another week of Coast AM Clown and Disinformation Radio which Various Individuals and Various Groups call Illuminati Radio I have decided to stop adding specific names and groups to The Do Not Trust List and just go with DTA which means Don't Trust Anyone and that includes Coast to Coast AM and Company

And

For - The Record: George Noory was on The Do Not Trust List before I started listening to Coast to Coast AM and has stayed on The Do Not Trust List especially after George Noory stated in 2003 that he was of The Illuminati during A Call In Segment of A Coast to Coast AM Show

That Said - This is My Last Post in this DTA Thread

It is That Simple and That Complex

--- Ninja

Modern Zen Saying: Private Sector Disinformation can be A Bad Thing

williamstade
03-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi! I think a thread like this with applied analytical thought to some topics that might be fantasy prone is a great idea.
Alpha... If discussions like just described do arrive that will provide the "meat" that I heard you desiring for.
For one... W. Strieber's series of Titles: Communion, Transformation, Breakthrough/Confirmation. The darn titles imply a quasi-religious mystical union with something that we do not know eneough about to offer our souls to.
I have mentioned that perspective to him but have not heard anything.

Have a great day folks!

William

Marlantis Buzz
04-04-2006, 04:55 AM
So ahhhh what ever happen to the *Ninjutsu ?

smadewell
04-04-2006, 07:40 AM
De Bunkers? So, Archie and Edith are coming to visit? How about Meathead? I loved the show when......
Huh?
Oh :nervous: never mind
Miss Emily Nutellai just know got that joke! :doh: took me long enough, eh?

yeah... i'm not the sharpest tack in the box. :drink: