PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Mountain Holes

Alpha
05-20-2006, 01:08 PM
A few days ago, George hosted Tom Horn ( May 18-19, 2006), who began to recount an experience in his family.

He didn't get to discuss it in detail, however he did post a special update to his website with the details of this experience.

----------------------

Mysterious Mountain Holes

George and Lex

Below is a short recap of the info about my father's discovery (there is a great deal we did not discuss about this, however, including dad's connections with the mob, things that could play into what happened to my family following that original discovery of the mountain holes).

When I was a child, my father ( a police officer) made an amazing discovery while deer hunting in the mountains of Arizona. Several large and spherical craters, perhaps twenty feet across and eight feet deep, were discovered in an unexplored section of the range where he was hunting.

The cavities were so precise that it looked as if an enormous white-hot ball had routered into the rock. The finish on the walls was such that rainwater filled the orbs. The sides of the holes were slick and each “pool” contained deer that had fallen in and drowned while attempting to drink the water.

Dad took pictures, including the one at left (the curvature of the hole is distorted by a bend in the old photo), of the obscure semispherical holes (he showed them to the family and I remember being especially impressed), and later led a representative of the Army Corps of Engineers to the location. The origin of the puzzling craters was never determined, and the Corps of Engineers filled the pools with rock to protect the wildlife. A local newspaper ran an article on the baffling holes, reprinted photographs of my father kneeling beside the orbs, and that seemed to be the end of the story.

Then on November 5, 1975, along the northeastern ridge of the Arizona mountain range, Travis Walton stepped out of his pick-up to look at a "glowing object." According to the report, while a crew of loggers waited nearby, Travis approached the “UFO” and was jolted by a blast of inexplicable energy. As his companions fled in terror, Travis was taken on-board the “alien” spacecraft and subjected to a variety of physical examinations. His story, Fire in the Sky, was made into a motion picture. It reports what’s considered to be the best documented account of a UFO abduction ever recorded. Is Travis Walton’s story true? Was there a connection between the Walton-UFO and my Dad's mysterious mountain holes? I don't know.

What I do know is that soon after this discovery, my aunt who lived a few doors down was petrified by what she claimed was a dish shaped object hovering above our home. For years following, my older sister would wake up at night with small gray “creatures” around her bed (my research shows that her first 'visit' coupled with her age and the beginning of menstruation might not have been a coincidence). This started long before the classic 'abduction' scenario was defined. Though we never spoke openly of this as a family, my sister shared privately with me about the experiences, but is loath to speak of it anymore.

Today my sister suffers from many physical debilitations. So many I've lost count. Slowly I've learned that her 'visitations' continue and include many of the same phenomenon reported by other so-called abductees. She's experienced lost time, had waking nightmares of small beings pulling her from her bed by the feet, and so on.

The same experiences eventually began with her daughter, a federal employee for the Social Security department (where the head psychologist for the state told her that the 'abduction' experiences are real!) then her niece. Below is the pic her computer took, as we discussed on Coast to Coast AM:

She was chatting and sending pictures, when suddenly a frame popped up with a 'being' at her side. The picture seems to show a something standing half inside the frame. Its slender thin arm extends downward, while a reddish, preying mantis-like eye observes her. When she spun around, nothing was there. Of course I'm no expert, but the picture appears to show a real, three-dimensional presence.

Below you'll see the original and then the cropped picture showing the 3D presence.

prahudka
07-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Wheres the picture

blackeyes
07-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Wheres the pictureI don't see anything either Alpha.

Welcome prahudka.:fing02:

Alpha
07-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Sorry folks...this thread is over 3 years old. They must have gotten lost in one of our upgrades or server migrations.

I have attempted to find them by googling and have had no luck yet. If anyone can find the photos that go with the story, please put them up.

blackeyes
07-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Sorry folks...this thread is over 3 years old. They must have gotten lost in one of our upgrades or server migrations.

I have attempted to find them by googling and have had no luck yet. If anyone can find the photos that go with the story, please put them up.:silly: Funny. Damn, computers may not be self aware yet but they sure have good memories.