PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon's Triangle

blackeyes
10-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Pey8aEXS3HY

We've all heard of The Bermuda Triangle but did you know there is another location on this planet that also reports unexplained sinkings and missing vessels. Ironically the location is exactly in the opposite spot near Japan. Interesting documentary.

Marlantis Buzz
10-29-2006, 03:10 PM
This is where it is handy to have a globe at home. Take a personal survey of events that happen in one like location and then see if and when unusual events happen on the opposite side. Hitler was fooling around with this too...in a round about way.

MuseNoir
01-02-2007, 11:19 PM
I just saw a show on the History Channel about this - fascinating stuff. I need to learn more about this!

Alpha
01-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks BE....I haven't had time to watch it yet, however this theme fascinates me.

I'll comment more, when I watch it.

Muse, do you remember what the program was on the History Channel?...I agree ..I need to learn more about this myself.

MuseNoir
01-03-2007, 04:26 PM
I think it was just called "Dragon's Triangle", but I did a search on the History Channel website and nothing came up!

Did anyone else see it?

blackeyes
01-03-2007, 04:38 PM
I think it was just called "Dragon's Triangle", but I did a search on the History Channel website and nothing came up!

Did anyone else see it?Unfortunately I don't have a tv in my car so I missed it. You can watch the video I posted above though.

MuseNoir
01-06-2007, 12:01 AM
I am working on gathering some info up about the Dragon's Triangle. I should have some stuff together this weekend, so watch for an upcoming post here! Who needs a TV, backeyes, when you've got the internet??

MuseNoir
01-06-2007, 01:19 PM
The Pacific Bermuda Triangle.

- While the Bermuda Triangle is a well-known area of strange phenomenon in the Atlantic, there is another, more treacherous triangle in the Pacific off the coast of Japan known as the "Dragon's Triangle". This dangerous ocean triangle has reportedly claimed hundreds if not thousands of ships, airplanes, and submarines since the first written reports in the 13th century. Could these lost vessels be the result of bad oceanic conditions or possibly something more mysterious? We'll get to the bottom of this unsolved world mystery. Interviews include Dr. Joann Stock, Caltech; Joseph Nagy, UCLA; Takuji Wasda, University of Tokyo; and Japanese UFO experts Junichiro Nirasawa and Junichi Yaoi.

On History Channel: Tuesday, January 02 08:00 PM Wednesday, January 03 12:00 AM Sunday, January 14 09:00 AM ET/PT.
(from www.unmuseum.org)