PDA

View Full Version : Ed Damesí - KILL SHOT, Mars, Remote Viewing, Predictions etc.

gormworm
01-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Okay, gang.
Letís talk about this...

source:
http://www.thekillshot.com/

Find out how to survive The Killshot!

While it was secretly employed for many years as a military 'combat multiplier,' Remote Viewing also demonstrated its effectiveness as a predictive intelligence tool. Major Ed Dames, former head of training and operations for the remote viewing unit, has shown RV to be just as effective as an over-the-time-horizon 'radar.'

A number of forecasts by Ed Dames' team of professional remote viewers have come to pass, exactly as described. In the course of standard operations, however, the team stumbled across a catastrophic event - now dubbed 'the Killshot - actually a series of powerful, deadly solar flares which will be impacting the Earth in the near future!

The effects of Killshot are seen as causing such an extreme amount of destruction and loss of life that a large portion of RV data collection resources has been allocated for study and analysis.

In the Killshot DVD, Major Dames presents all of the data that he and his professional team have amassed, looking through time, in an attempt to piece together the global effects of this catastrophic geophysical event.

In the presentation, Killshot precursor events and the initial solar flashpoints are placed on a timeline. Also, areas of the Earth that will be most affected are pointed out, and potential safe havens described.

All of us like to believe that an event such as Killshot would never happen - especially in our own lifetime. And yetÖhumankind has no control over our star, the Sun.

Many months of remote viewing and research went into making the information in the Killshot DVD as detailed and accurate as possible. The information it contains not only serves to warn you - it may keep you alive through this coming global nightmare.

Gummer
01-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Worm - have you seen the DVD? I have and I must say it's very convincing not to mention it has very high production values.

gormworm
01-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Back in 1971, there was a book that was selling on college campuses in the San Francisco East Bay entitled something like ĒThe Late, Great State of CaliforniaĒ

In this prophetic book, there were 280 pages of information from geologists, and psychics proving Ēbeyond the shadow of a doubtĒ that the north western land mass of California, west of the San Andreas Fault was going to fall off into the ocean, killing millions of people in the process.

The book warned everyone to be prepared.
Because all of the signs indicated that this apocalyptic event would occur before the end of 1981.

As a result of having read this book in 1971, ... I didnít purchase my first condo in southern California before 1985.

Is Ed Dames correct?
Will there be a solar kill shot coming soon?
I donít know.

If it happens, .. will it kill me?
I donít know.

Iím building an underground bunker stocked with survival supplies (and other fun stuff) in the middle of the Nevada desert in preparation for John Titorís predicted coming Civil War, ... which also, might never happen.

If Iím underground when Ed Damesí KILL SHOT hits, ... maybe Iíll survive.
I donít know, .. because I havenít read Edís web page on how to survive the KILL SHOT yet.

According to ZETA-TALK ... we all died last February anyway, ... so I donít know if I should be worried about dying again from a new solar KILL SHOT.

Any thoughts?

gormworm
01-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Worm - have you seen the DVD? I have and I must say it's very convincing not to mention it has very high production values.

Nope.

Are you going to attempt to survive this thing?
And if so, .. how?

Captain Beyond
01-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Well,for me,I think it is entirely possible and in light of recent solar flares,much more probable than ever before.One such shot like last year could utterly devestate this planet with a direct hit.

I haven't seen his DVD and don't know if I agree with his assesment of crop circles as pointing out safe places.On the other hand,he could be correct about that.I just can't say for sure.I personally have no underground shelter,so if Dames is correct,I probably won't be around.Way too much rock where I live to dig.

I do find it interesting and of note that Biblical prophecy does mention that,"men were scorched with great heat" in reference to the sun in the latter days.Sounds very much like some giant solar flare to me.

CB

BadBoy
01-02-2005, 08:57 PM
According to Ed Dames, to survive the solar kill-shot you must move underground and live off a form of algae. Art Bell said he would rather die than do that and give up meat!

Captain Kundalini
01-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Okay, gang.
Letís talk about this...

source:
http://www.thekillshot.com/

Find out how to survive The Killshot!

While it was secretly employed for many years as a military 'combat multiplier,' Remote Viewing also demonstrated its effectiveness as a predictive intelligence tool. Major Ed Dames, former head of training and operations for the remote viewing unit, has shown RV to be just as effective as an over-the-time-horizon 'radar.'

A number of forecasts by Ed Dames' team of professional remote viewers have come to pass, exactly as described. In the course of standard operations, however, the team stumbled across a catastrophic event - now dubbed 'the Killshot - actually a series of powerful, deadly solar flares which will be impacting the Earth in the near future!

The effects of Killshot are seen as causing such an extreme amount of destruction and loss of life that a large portion of RV data collection resources has been allocated for study and analysis.

In the Killshot DVD, Major Dames presents all of the data that he and his professional team have amassed, looking through time, in an attempt to piece together the global effects of this catastrophic geophysical event.

In the presentation, Killshot precursor events and the initial solar flashpoints are placed on a timeline. Also, areas of the Earth that will be most affected are pointed out, and potential safe havens described.

All of us like to believe that an event such as Killshot would never happen - especially in our own lifetime. And yetÖhumankind has no control over our star, the Sun.

Many months of remote viewing and research went into making the information in the Killshot DVD as detailed and accurate as possible. The information it contains not only serves to warn you - it may keep you alive through this coming global nightmare.

Okay, here is where I stand on the matter. I don't buy it literally or figuratively. I don't buy anything which has a mighty big MAYBE attached to it along with a price tag.
If there is a KILLSHOT which hits the Earth, do you really think we woudl all survive? I guess we would....for all of about 9 minutes. It wouldn't matter if we went underground or underwater or attempted to put ourselves in so called cryogenic stasis. Anyone who tells anyone anything different, in my opinion, is either a liar, a fool or someone who takes us as fools.
Look at this guys record, people. Use your common sense! How many times has Dames been wrong?
My advise to everyone is this: don't let your emotions take control of your common sense. Don't think about the future or live in the past. You would be wasting your life away.
Live it one day at a time, or one hour at a time, whatever works.
Like the old poem says, "It is still a beautiful world."

gormworm
01-02-2005, 09:03 PM
According to Ed Dames, to survive the solar kill-shot you must move underground and live off a form of algae. Art Bell said he would rather die than do that and give up meat!

I remember that program.

I also remember one where Ed spoke about a crop disease that causes humans who eat the crops to develop a kind of cartilage infection that causes your elbows and knees to turn black and fall off.

I seem to remember Ed telling Art that the only crop that will not be effected by this disease is beets.

Art pondered the situation for a moment.

"Beets? ... or Death?
... Beets? ... or Death?
...... No more steak.
........Beets? ... or Death?
........... I'm thinking hard about this one." -- paraphrasing Art Bell

I donít remember hearing anything more about the ĒBlack elbow & knee diseaseĒ since that program.
Of course, ... I havenít followed Ed Damesí material nearly as closely as Iíve followed other C2C topics.

Captain Beyond
01-02-2005, 09:15 PM
As far as Dame's record,I suppose it is a good as any psychic out there,as accurate as the weatherman,and at worst,more trustworthy than any politician out there.So I guess I don't know! :confused: :D

gormworm
01-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I've had enough personal experiences with "mental disciplines" to convince me that the stuff that Ed Dames talks about concerning remote viewing is real.

I can't do it myself, of course.
But I've known quite a few other people who have conclusively proven to me personally that they can do it, .. and others can as well.

The accuracy of seeing future events, however, is something else again.

The bottom line for me is, ... I'm building an underground bunker because it's cool.
I've always wanted to build a place with secret passageways and all of that stuff since I was a little kid.
And John Titor's "predictions of past experiences" has given me the perfect excuse to do it.

I hate beets.

I've all ready given up all forms of meat over the BSE prion thing.
But I've stocked up a 5 year supply of canned foods, along with coffee, oatmeal, rice, and peanuts packed into vacuum sealed 15 gallon plastic barrels.
When you buy in bulk, ... it's amazing how the price of that kind of thing drops.

A dollar goes a long way in Nevada.
Especially at unclaimed freight and marshall's auctions.

I've also purchased a small arsenal of firearms of all kinds.
Although I have plans to purchase some rifles that can take a person out at long range, ... I prefer my 20 gage semi-automatic shotguns.

I donít ever want to kill anyone who isnít attempting to kill me and my people.
I prefer to know that the person that I'm taking out is a genuine threat.
I have no plans to ever kill anyone without a significant just cause.
And even then, ... not unless the situation makes it absolutely unavoidable.

From what Iíve read, .. my attitude might cut back on my chances of survival, ... but there you are.
Iím stupid and idealistic enough to prefer to die with less blood on my hands ... then to survive having killed innocent people over a paranoid misunderstanding.

Oh well.

War is heck.

I prefer my 20 gage shotguns to my 12 gage because they don't bruise me as badly when I fire them, ... and because the recoil is less, ... I can shoot for a greater distance with much more accuracy.

I also find that the 20 gage ammo kit supplies and press makes it easier to make rounds using rock salt and broken safety glass shards mixed in with the micro buckshot BBs.
If John Titor's experiences come to pass out here in Nevada in the future, .. the ability to make good ammunition out of broken glass, gravel, and pebbles will come in handy.

Gummer
01-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Nope.

Are you going to attempt to survive this thing?
And if so, .. how?

At first I gave some serious consideration to doing something - then my pragmatic side kicked in. We're only here in this corporeal form for X amount of years + or - a few. I've personally put my faith in an eternal existence and besides - what little of this world that was left I would have little interest in anyway...

BenSlain
01-02-2005, 10:08 PM
At first I gave some serious consideration to doing something - then my pragmatic side kicked in. We're only here in this corporeal form for X amount of years + or - a few. I've personally put my faith in an eternal existence and besides - what little of this world that was left I would have little interest in anyway...

Hmmmm me to. But think of all the cool stuff you could steal if there was nobody left.

Dereka_k
01-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Hmmmm me to. But think of all the cool stuff you could steal if there was nobody left.

:-D :-D :-D

Captain Beyond
01-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Man,I love this place.LMAO :D

Illyria
01-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Actually I'm *sick* like you as well Ben. When I read "The Stand' by Stephen King..all the houses are "empty" because everyone who lived in them are dead. And here I am thinking.." Oh how cool, what a neat blender..Oh they have that washing machine"...I know...sick right? :o :p

Maverick
01-02-2005, 10:19 PM

NO LOOTING!!! NO LOOTING!!!

Captain Beyond
01-02-2005, 10:19 PM
OK,me too.I'm busted! :D

gormworm
01-02-2005, 11:07 PM
I wonder if there will be any Mormon crickets surviving in the Nevada desert after the KILL SHOT solar flare?
I think I'd get bored eating only beets every night.

BadBoy
01-03-2005, 12:26 AM
As far as Dame's record,I suppose it is a good as any psychic out there,as accurate as the weatherman,and at worst,more trustworthy than any politician out there.So I guess I don't know! :confused: :D

Thats a very good point! Do you completely ignore the weatherman because he is wrong sometimes or do you carry an umbrella just in case he is right this time? Perhaps its worth considering a prediction where you could avoid disaster for the same reason, even from someone without 100% accuracy.

gormworm
01-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I haven't seen Ed Dames' DVD on the SOLAR KILL SHOT.
I'm all ready building an underground home.
Do I need to begin wearing sun block?

I'm going to have to begin stockpiling cowgirls along with the bottled water.
With everyone dead, ... we'll have to re-populate the planet.

Shecoda
01-03-2005, 03:58 PM
According to ZETA-TALK ... we all died last February anyway, ... so I donít know if I should be worried about dying again from a new solar KILL SHOT.

Any thoughts?

What! We are all dead and nobody told me? You just can't count on anyone anymore to give you the information you need to live a full life....er....death....uh....whatever. :D

Shecoda
01-03-2005, 04:05 PM

The biggest problem is who is going to keep the electrical plants going so all that neat stuff can be enjoyed. Kinda like the Last Man on Earth scenario on the Twilight Zone.

The last man left on Earth decided he could handle it as all he ever wanted to do was read books anyway. He was left with all those books, and no distractions and all was well....right up until he broke his glasses.

Random
01-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Personaly I think DAMES is full of it.........BUT IF i knew it was comeing I would more than Likely go down into my Concreat tornado shelter trying to survive is all you can do.

gormworm
04-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Bump.

Random
04-10-2005, 06:37 AM
I still think he is full of it :D

gormworm
04-10-2005, 11:01 AM

"He is my most loved and most hated guest.
Based on the phone calls and e-mails that I receive every time I have him on the show.
It seems that .. you either really love him, ... or you really hate him.
Either way, .. having DOCTOR DOOM on always seems to make for an interesting program."
-- Art Bell

BadBoy
04-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I'd say Art would agree - Ed is full of it, where it="interesting C2CAM program material" and therefore garners high ratings for Art since as he says folks tune it whether they love him or hate him.

It would be far more interesting in threads like this to discuss in detail the actual topic of this thread like the details of the Kill Shot prediiction, as opposed to general comments concerning disbelief in Ed Dames. A separate general thread on Ed's reputation would be more sutiable for generic comments. A thread for this purpose was already recently created so its available.

Ed had quite a few statements on the show last night about the Kill Shot scenario and Art was trying to pin it down to the Nov-Dec 2005 timeframe. But a space shuttle being forced down due to a meteor shower will be the first sign. Ed also mentioned that something will poisen the atmosphere as well.

Gummer
04-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Major Doom's coming off a high right now with his hit in Indonesia. I would venture to say he's probably been wrong more than he's been right over the years...lets hope his Space Shuttle kill shot prediction will be a miss!

BadBoy
04-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Ed seemed to say last night that his purpose in making the newer earthquake and volcano predictions is to establish a recent track record leading up to the shuttle and Kill Shot scenario, so that he hopes more folks will take the latter more seriously if the others pan out - we shall see. However with his latest comments about the "Kill Shot" scenario, it sound like if that happens its virtually the "end of the world" anyway so there isn't really anything anyone could do about it even if everyone believed it was coming based on an improved track record. Maybe build an underground civilization? I'm sure the elite and powerful folks will plan to do that if they have advanced warning - kind of like in the movie "Dr. Strangelove" or something! Sounds like Ed said he was moving to Polynesia soon, maybe he expects that will be a safe zone.

Gummer
04-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah I know (if true) for most of us it's curtains! Guess Gorm may have had the right idea...if you consider what life may be like after such a disastrous event would actually be worth living anyway.

BadBoy
04-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah I personally would rather go up in smoke immediately rather than a prolonged agony like the last survivor on Earth in a Twilight Zone episode. What if my reading glasses got broken? :D

Gummer
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Oh I know! I felt so sorry for Burgess Meredith in that episode...

BadBoy
04-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Another great last survivor scene is the deleted alternate ending of the movie "Army of Darkness" - I've got in on the Special DVD. Ash wakes up centuries in the future (overshooting his own 20th century time) and finds the world looking like the post-nuclear-fallout wasteland from that Twilight Zone episode and all alone!

Gummer
04-10-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm not sure if I've seen that one or not...it sounds familiar however...but don't they all? :D

BadBoy
04-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Here's a frame grab from the Army of Darkness director's cut apocalyptic ending with Ash as the sole survivor. Note a lot of the stuff in the background from other various movies or TV shows. I'd imagine this would look very much like when Ed Dames emerges from his lava tube safe area years after the Kill Shot!

Topper
08-12-2005, 02:31 PM
ha ha The devil made him do it

Captain Beyond
02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Here is Dr Doom's Killshot video!

Alpha
03-17-2011, 04:10 AM
Bump....Dames discussed this again tonight. He predicts it is coming soon.

arch 16 - 17, 2011 - Louis Turi - Japan - Predcitions - New Zodiac - Maj Ed Dames - Remote Viewing - Predictions (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?20454-March-16-17-2011-Louis-Turi-Japan-Predcitions-New-Zodiac-Maj-Ed-Dames-Remote-Viewing-Predictions)

maryals
04-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Today, April 5, 2011, The International Space Station is on Red Alert because a piece of space junk is threatening.
Ed Dames RV'd meteorite seriously threatening the Shuttle. And this would be the warning sign that the Solar Kill Shot was near.
Well, in his RVing perhaps the space junk looked like a meteorite or meteorites.
I think Noory should have Dames on about this.

Mary and Baby :umbrella:

RedDog
06-13-2011, 12:28 PM
“Major” Ed Dames is a cult leader. Anytime someone tries to sell you something by first quoting their “credentials” has just undermined the authenticity of the product they are selling you.

If it cannot stand on its own, without titles to legitimize or provide a basis for his claims then what he is selling is false. It also serves to illuminate the false flag nature of the entire RV program. A magicians trick to distract those who would know from looking in the right direction.

Dames and his program is so full of false hoods that if you attempt to post a simple question
on their forums, they will lock and ban you from their group....just like a cult would do if you deviate from the cult rules and protocols. Nothing they say can stand on its own, and what they are selling is a form of gambling. Predicting the odds. Throw enough stuff on the walls and eventually something will stick.

He’s a loon and not worth listening to.

Topper
06-13-2011, 05:17 PM
I could disagree with most of what your saying ... cause I believe the kill shot prediction was based upon old remote viewing protocols and not one his newer proceedures ... In fact Ed needs to revisit this target to get it right.

RedDog
06-14-2011, 01:51 PM
I could disagree with most of what your saying ... cause I believe the kill shot prediction was based upon old remote viewing protocols and not one his newer proceedures ... In fact Ed needs to revisit this target to get it right.

If any of what Dames predicts is not true or has not come to pass, then all of what he says in nothing more than a guess and playing the odds, as was the entire RV protocol BS. Which is why the military higher ups scrapped the project. He is in the business of selling a system, like any system one would sell, say how to be Vegas at Black Jack. It and him are total BS.

Alpha
10-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Let's hope Dames never gets a ding for this prediction...let's see what he has to say about this later tonight on C2C AM:

Remote Viewing Updates

Date:
10-06-11

Host:
George Noory

Guests:
Major Ed Dames (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dames-major-ed/5589)

Remote viewing teacher, Ed Dames (http://www.thekillshot.com/), will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, as well as updates on sun spot activity, military events around the world, extraterrestrial observers on Earth, and forecasts of global pandemic.
Website(s):

TheKillShot.com (http://www.thekillshot.com/)
LearnRV.com (http://www.learnrv.com/)

Book(s):

Tell Me What You See: Remote Viewing Cases from the World's Premier Psychic Spy (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470581778/ctoc)

Project
10-06-2011, 09:38 AM
If any of what Dames predicts is not true or has not come to pass, then all of what he says in nothing more than a guess and playing the odds, as was the entire RV protocol BS. Which is why the military higher ups scrapped the project. He is in the business of selling a system, like any system one would sell, say how to be Vegas at Black Jack. It and him are total BS.

absolutely. He is a total scam, and so is remote viewing in my opinion.

maryals
11-15-2011, 08:42 PM
When Ed dames was a guest on Coast in early October, he announced that this DVD would be free to Coast Listeners. So I went to the site, and I did have to pay 6 bucks and change for "Shipping and Handling" but that's OK.
It arrived today.

In the opening there is a pretty good explanation of Remote Viewing, what it is, how it came about.
During the DVD we hear re-broadcasts of Dames' appearances on Coast with Art Bell (My Comment: man it's great to hear the "Old" Art Bell).

(I'm pausing during the running of the DVD to type up this report)

It's well made, nothing hoaky so far.

We hear his prediction of the "Shot across the bow" from the Sun, which apparently happened in 2003.

The prediction of a mutated deadly fungus, originating in Africa and that would spread across the globe, devastating crops, apparently came to pass.

Now I'm listening to the re-broadcast of Dames with Art Bell as he (Dames) describes what he and his RV'ers "saw" regarding a massive earthquake that would cause deadly, "Mini Chernobyl like" damage to one or more of their nuclear reactors. We all know that that came to pass on March 11, 2011.

He explains very well how and why "seeing" the actual "time" of an event is so difficult. So he talks about preceding events to The Kill Shot.

One such event is a Space Shuttle (he no longer calls it a U.S. Space Shuttle) being forced down by what appears to be a meteor shower. He says the U.S. Space Shuttle design is being copied by many countries, Private Enterprise, etc.

Dames talks about the Earth's Core changing, as a result of current Solar Activity. This will cause an increase in volcanoes. (My Comment: This seems to be happening even now)

He speaks of a Kill Shot sequence: satellites and anything in Space is fried, Power Grids totally fail, unprecedented regional heating and atmospheric effects. (My comment: the special effects in this DVD are very good).

Dames said they "saw" very few "Sanctuary Locations"; some in Northern Europe such as Austria and Poland, a few in North America. They are separated away from dense populations and separated by things like mountains or bodies of water.
He goes on to give advice for those just cannot move away, and it's the sort of thing we've discussed her at IW: lots of fresh water, food, etc.

Dames now says that "The Kill SHot" is not the end of the world. It's the end of life as we know it, but not the end of the world. The people who remain, survive, will have to rebuild.

Near the end of the DVD we hear Art Bell's voice again.

On the DVD is a Bonus Feature: Predicting Hurricane Irene. It's quite interesting, giving more info about how RVing works.

For me, I don't think it was 6 bucks and change wasted. I admit I am a fan, but even so, if the DVD had been badly done, with hoaky music and hoaky scenes I would say so.

It looks like the DVD and BluRay may still be available here http://www.thekillshot.com/

Mary and Baby :wall:

Pelmark
11-15-2011, 08:57 PM
He is talking an object, so large, passing so close to the earth that it somehow "destroys" the earth's magnetic field which in turn protects us from slar radiations.

The earth's magnetic field is generated by the molten, spinning iron core of the planet.

If this object can stop it, the least of our worries is then solar flares. Besides any obect of significant size is going to cause major problems such as tides, flooding, possibly affecting the moon's orbit which in turn keeps the earth tilted at an angle which is why the bread basket of teh AMerican midwest can grow so much grains and grasses.

Since the predction is now 6-7 years old, is there ever a time when you say it was in error?

maryals
11-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Double post...sorry

Judee
11-15-2011, 11:24 PM
When Ed dames was a guest on Coast in early October, he announced that this DVD would be free to Coast Listeners. So I went to the site, and I did have to pay 6 bucks and change for "Shipping and Handling" but that's OK.
It arrived today.

In the opening there is a pretty good explanation of Remote Viewing, what it is, how it came about.
During the DVD we hear re-broadcasts of Dames' appearances on Coast with Art Bell (My Comment: man it's great to hear the "Old" Art Bell).

(I'm pausing during the running of the DVD to type up this report)

It's well made, nothing hoaky so far.

We hear his prediction of the "Shot across the bow" from the Sun, which apparently happened in 2003.

The prediction of a mutated deadly fungus, originating in Africa and that would spread across the globe, devastating crops, apparently came to pass.

Now I'm listening to the re-broadcast of Dames with Art Bell as he (Dames) describes what he and his RV'ers "saw" regarding a massive earthquake that would cause deadly, "Mini Chernobyl like" damage to one or more of their nuclear reactors. We all know that that came to pass on March 11, 2011.

He explains very well how and why "seeing" the actual "time" of an event is so difficult. So he talks about preceding events to The Kill Shot.

One such event is a Space Shuttle (he no longer calls it a U.S. Space Shuttle) being forced down by what appears to be a meteor shower. He says the U.S. Space Shuttle design is being copied by many countries, Private Enterprise, etc.

Dames talks about the Earth's Core changing, as a result of current Solar Activity. This will cause an increase in volcanoes. (My Comment: This seems to be happening even now)

He speaks of a Kill Shot sequence: satellites and anything in Space is fried, Power Grids totally fail, unprecedented regional heating and atmospheric effects. (My comment: the special effects in this DVD are very good).

Dames said they "saw" very few "Sanctuary Locations"; some in Northern Europe such as Austria and Poland, a few in North America. They are separated away from dense populations and separated by things like mountains or bodies of water.
He goes on to give advice for those just cannot move away, and it's the sort of thing we've discussed her at IW: lots of fresh water, food, etc.

Dames now says that "The Kill SHot" is not the end of the world. It's the end of life as we know it, but not the end of the world. The people who remain, survive, will have to rebuild.

Near the end of the DVD we hear Art Bell's voice again.

On the DVD is a Bonus Feature: Predicting Hurricane Irene. It's quite interesting, giving more info about how RVing works.

For me, I don't think it was 6 bucks and change wasted. I admit I am a fan, but even so, if the DVD had been badly done, with hoaky music and hoaky scenes I would say so.

It looks like the DVD and BluRay may still be available here http://www.thekillshot.com/

Mary and Baby :wall:

Thanks Mary for your excellent commentary and for taking the time to share the information with us! :veryhappy

Over the years of reading/listening to/watching, etc. copious material, one thing I picked up on is that when someone is receiving information from 'out there' - ('the collective'; the Akashic Records;, etc.), the timeline of what is received is often way off when it comes to earth time. It didn't surprise me, nor disappoint me once I thought that in the cosmos, there is no 'earth time' as we know it. It wouldn't surprise me to see the rest of what is mentioned in your report Mary, come to pass. There are others predicting the exact same things also.

Judee
11-15-2011, 11:39 PM
He is talking an object, so large, passing so close to the earth that it somehow "destroys" the earth's magnetic field which in turn protects us from slar radiations.

The earth's magnetic field is generated by the molten, spinning iron core of the planet.

If this object can stop it, the least of our worries is then solar flares. Besides any obect of significant size is going to cause major problems such as tides, flooding, possibly affecting the moon's orbit which in turn keeps the earth tilted at an angle which is why the bread basket of teh AMerican midwest can grow so much grains and grasses.

Since the predction is now 6-7 years old, is there ever a time when you say it was in error?

Well, we already know that the earth's magnetic field is reversing. Geology has shown that it has happened multiple times before. Massive solar flares could take down our electrical grid, and all of our technology with it (satellites, wireless, etc.), right? That alone would create major world wide chaos. I certainly hope that huge object doesn't pass close by earth Pelmark, but nothing would surprise me. And you're right - if the earth's magnetic field suddenly reverses completely, then the least of our worries would be the sun. We'd be too busy trying to stay warm with the ice age that would ensue. :yikes: One thing that is evident to any of us is the fact that we're entering into times of ever increasing earth changes.

Pelmark
11-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Well, we already know that the earth's magnetic field is reversing. Geology has shown that it has happened multiple times before. Massive solar flares could take down our electrical grid, and all of our technology with it (satellites, wireless, etc.), right? That alone would create major world wide chaos. I certainly hope that huge object doesn't pass close by earth Pelmark, but nothing would surprise me. And you're right - if the earth's magnetic field suddenly reverses completely, then the least of our worries would be the sun. We'd be too busy trying to stay warm with the ice age that would ensue. :yikes: One thing that is evident to any of us is the fact that we're entering into times of ever increasing earth changes.

Hey Judee...well, it seems to me, and I am no "expert" on just about everything, but there are some glaring problems here besides the "Kill Shot".

First, this large, celestial object...either large or dense, hardly matters...anything so massive is going to affect the orbits of all the physical objects in our solar system upon entering. Maybe the asteroid belt gets moved, or a few thousand cumps of rock now get pointed more on a collision course with earth. But it would surely wreak havoc on the moon's orbit and on earth conditions, before it somehow wrecks the magnetic field.

The, say the Kill SHot happened, and people survived...to what?

A planet with no magnetic field to protect its organisms from daily solar radiations striking it?

It would be impossible to survive. Back in the early 20th century, some enterprising shoe sellers would market shoes by using the "parlor trick" of carting a machine in, x-raying a person's feet for the "perfect fit" in a shoe. For those x-rayed for shoes, the dangers were minimal...no worse than your occasional x-ray at the doctor's or dentist's...for the sales people? Over time there were terrible results from long term exposure to x-rays which were not understood.

A star going supernova and 200 billion light years from us and sending out a massive gamma ray release could effectively "kill" the earth in an event that happened 200 bilion years ago...now of course, energy waves are not directed but disperse but I am sure you can see my drift.

The "Kill Shot" is hardly the problem.

Alpha
03-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Ed Dames Remote Viewing of THE KILL SHOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2L_q4Ld0k

Project
03-06-2012, 01:40 PM
This guy has made so much hay over this, it is a brilliant scam. He can milk it forever because people want to believe.

Alpha
03-15-2012, 09:35 AM
:bump: for tonight's show.

Mar. 15 - 16, 2012 - Major Ed Dames - Solar Killshot & ET Intervention (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?23937-Mar-15-16-2012-Major-Ed-Dames-Solar-Killshot-amp-ET-Intervention)

Alpha
05-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Looks like Dr Doom has made a new video about this:

NASA's Worst Fears Confirmed: The Coming Kill Shot - The End
Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Major Ed Dames, formerly of the Defense Intelligence Agency, was involved in secret ESP programs on remote viewing operations. In this video he reveals that NASAís and our own biggest fears are real and that our worst enemy is our very own sun, and its' coming kill shot.

Source (http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2086/033/NASAs_Worst_Fears_Confirmed:_The_Coming_Kill_Shot_-_The_End.html)

The End - Remote Viewing Predictions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yKMlHzKmCQU#!

Some call me fearmonger or even Steven King of YouTube.
Sorry people 95% of us will soon no longer be here on Earth.
These events I have told you again and again WILL COME TO PASS!.
Ridiculed by viewers and almost silenced by Censortube.
I tell you again, This is The End, But the Word never.

God Bless You.

NB: LOOK UP!

Alpha
10-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Ed Dames Remote Viewing of THE KILL SHOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2L_q4Ld0k

Video is gone..here's a new source.

The Killshot

Find out how to survive The Killshot! If you appreciate the work of Ed Dames, buy the dvd at: http://www.thekillshot.com/ Note: This docu is about 2 years old. The celestial body Mr. Dames is talking about, must be Nibiru, or planet X if you like. According to thousands of ancient writings it must be returning very soon now... 2012 perhaps?

Related:

Oct. 16-17, 2012 - Remote Viewing Mars, Maj. Ed Dames/ US & China Against Unfriendly ET, Gordon Duff (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?25650-Oct-16-17-2012-Remote-Viewing-Mars-Maj-Ed-Dames-US-amp-China-Against-Unfriendly-ET-Gordon-Duff)

Alpha
10-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Video is gone..here's a new source.

The Killshot

Find out how to survive The Killshot! If you appreciate the work of Ed Dames, buy the dvd at: http://www.thekillshot.com/ Note: This docu is about 2 years old. The celestial body Mr. Dames is talking about, must be Nibiru, or planet X if you like. According to thousands of ancient writings it must be returning very soon now... 2012 perhaps?

Related:

Oct. 16-17, 2012 - Remote Viewing Mars, Maj. Ed Dames/ US & China Against Unfriendly ET, Gordon Duff (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?25650-Oct-16-17-2012-Remote-Viewing-Mars-Maj-Ed-Dames-US-amp-China-Against-Unfriendly-ET-Gordon-Duff)

http://dart.clearchannel.com/image.ng/site=premiere&affiliate=prn-coast&pagepos=9522&prngenre=talk&prntype=newsletter&prnpage=home&TransactionID=622598762259876 (http://dart.clearchannel.com/click.ng/site=premiere&affiliate=prn-coast&pagepos=9522&prngenre=talk&prntype=newsletter&prnpage=home&TransactionID=622598762259876)

Remote Viewing Mars:

On Tuesday's show, remote viewing teacher Ed Dames (http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/front/a.asp?arg=8F7D995F927D776164737A81628B73798C6A7071 7D78766A) shared updates on solar threats, ETs and other-dimensional visitors, as well as his recent work remote viewing why Mars lost its atmosphere, killing off its life and civilizations-- somewhat paralleling what Earth is about to go through. A very long time ago, he said, there was a large population on Mars, with two different races. Then, there was a brutal storm with high winds that lasted for about 10 years, leaving only about 15% of the populace left, living in shelters, he detailed. The genesis of the storm was a large passing body, possibly a 'Planet X,' that drew so close to Mars on its pass through our solar system that it caused a series of extreme wave-like crashes of air leading to the loss of Mars' atmosphere, he outlined.

The carbon dioxide that is present in Mars today is due to microbes-- the only current life form on the planet, he said, aside from what he called "sentient machines or robots" that stayed behind after the loss of the Martian civilization. According to remote viewers, the Russian Phobos II (http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/front/a.asp?arg=8F7D995F927D776164737A81628B73798C6A7071 7D78766B) spacecraft was destroyed by one of these robots, which took on the form of a spacecraft. The sentient machines control via an underground command center-- "they are the ones who create the crop circles on Earth...they are the ones responsible for the Rendlesham Forest Incident, for the Cash-Landrum radiation incident," Dames announced.

Regarding the solar "killshot" (view related DVD trailer (http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/front/a.asp?arg=8F7D995F927D776164737A81628B73798C6A7071 7D78766C)), everything is pointing toward the 2013 time frame, "because it's the top of the solar cycle," he commented. The Earth's thinning ozone layer is looking like Swiss cheese to remote viewers, and there'll be a vast heating in the Earth's atmosphere. Most metropolitan areas, with a few exceptions (like Christchurch, New Zealand) won't serve as adequate sanctuaries from the killshot, he noted. However, a "Federation" outreach program, involving humans born off-world, will help us rebuild the planet, probably some 50 years out, he continued. Dames also spoke about extra-dimensional beings who act to prevent nuclear annihilation on our planet.

7UbzXANjmZM

blackeyes
10-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the show post Alpha. I just can't stay up that late when I have to be in class so early.

maryals
10-17-2012, 01:41 PM
Yes, thanks Alpha :yup: I had to listen from bed, I hated missing Ed Dames, but I was awake enough for much of the interview on Coast before drifting off to sleep.

Mary and Baby :tinfoil2:

Alpha
05-17-2013, 02:38 AM
Warning: Ed Dames Canít See Past Killshot In 2013/2014

Thursday, May 16, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qRa4dDELR-E

A series of massive solar flares to hit Earth in late 2013!!!

http://vimeo.com/26680061#at=0

What is the Killshot?

During the top-secret Remote Viewing (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://www.thekillshot.com/about.cfm) (RV) CIA and U.S. Army research program, trained viewers that were normally tasked with foreseeing the outcome of war related events began picking up on a future occurrence that appeared to mark a dramatic shift in global life. At first, these viewers, along with Major Ed Dames (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://www.thekillshot.com/dames.cfm), the programís senior operations and training officer, had feared their subconscious was foreseeing nuclear war. It turns out after years of Remote Viewing sessions, the event is in fact a series of solar flares that are so devastating to the Earth, it may cause the death of billions and change life on Earth as we know it. m (http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://thekillshot.com/)ore here

(http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://thekillshot.com/)

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/4286/images/REMOTE%20VIEWERS.JPG

Article (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/warning-ed-dames-cant-see-past-killshot-in-20132014-2651226.html)

Topper
05-17-2013, 11:41 AM
check out the weather channel for a series on END of TIME
http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/forecasting-the-end/main

They include one on solar radiation

Judee
05-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Well, that would certainly stop Monsanto in their tracks wouldn't it? :yikes:

maryals
05-17-2013, 07:06 PM
check out the weather channel for a series on END of TIME
http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/forecasting-the-end/main

They include one on solar radiation

I've seen a few episodes of that Series, they're really good.

Alpha
12-09-2013, 07:28 PM
:bump: for tonight's show:

Dec. 9 - 10, 2013 - Major Ed Dames/Remote Viewing Forecasts (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?27999-Dec-9-10-2013-Major-Ed-Dames-Remote-Viewing-Forecasts)

maryals
12-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Well, it's nearly the end of 2013 and we're still here.
As I've written here, somewhere at IW, before, trying to "see" "when" something is gonna happen is very difficult. The Nature of "Time" is wonky. Yeah, that's a scientific term, wonky :biglaugh:
The best an RVer or Psychic or any "Seer" can do is look for "landmarks" along the way. You know, when "This happens....then that will happen..."
It isn't cause and effect...it's like road signs or landmarks from event to event.

Alpha
12-10-2013, 07:27 AM
:bump: for tonight's show:

Dec. 9 - 10, 2013 - Major Ed Dames/Remote Viewing Forecasts (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?27999-Dec-9-10-2013-Major-Ed-Dames-Remote-Viewing-Forecasts)

Not sure how long this one will last...view while you are able:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_hDM4Xh0s&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLQODlpnNqdBd-gciFakYj3r3Hl6PlAeR1

Remote Viewing Forecasts:

On Monday's show, remote viewing teacher Ed Dames (http://click.email.premierenetworks.com/?qs=8ca13463ff0faa0a3fd8b8129963108245abd26d2ee581 1ed973ccd7ba1ad417) returned to discuss the current cases his agency-- the Matrix Intelligence Agency-- is working on, as well as his forecast for the new year ahead. Living up to his nickname of "Dr. Doom," he foresees 2014 to be a dark time, when the mainstream media will no longer be able to cover-up the disastrous effects of Fukushima radiation which will begin to show up on the West Coast of North America. There are almost no sanctuaries in California, Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia as they will be hit by both airborne and marine radionuclide plume, "and they're going to continue to hit the coast for the next 100 years," unless there's some kind of intervention, possibly ET in nature, he indicated.
Dames and his group have an ongoing remote viewing project that looks at types of ET/alien contact. They recently studied the 1994 UFO sighting (http://click.email.premierenetworks.com/?qs=8ca13463ff0faa0aa2cea74116b8ce0929c3f9df01e47f ae97c5f197054948b2) in Zimbabwe, in which 62 schoolchildren described a similar alien encounter, and telepathically heard a warning about humans hurting the planet. They concluded the kids were in a catatonic state that was induced from glowing white spheres that beamed or implanted ideas in them. The ETs behind this engagement were actually human in terms of their DNA, but raised on another planet, he added.

The interaction between the core of the Earth and the sun is what is most affecting our planet's weather, and we could be heading into a mini-Ice Age, he said. The solar "killshot" will take down power grids predominantly in certain areas, especially "broad plains with a lot of electromagnetic induction," he detailed. Dames also sees American economic power on the wane, with nations like Russia and China abandoning the "petrodollar" in favor of their own gold-backed currency. As this happens, smaller countries like Saudi Arabia, and even England, will turn away from the United States, he continued. By the late spring of 2014 we'll begin to see various currency collapses, he warned.

maryals
05-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Somewhere, and I think it's in a Thread here, Ed dames said there would be a "Shot across the bow". That is to say, a near miss of a Solar Flare that would have been catastrophic, will proceed The Kill Shot.

Again, "Timing" is difficult.

Anyway, could this Flare of July 23, 2012, have been that "Shot Across The Bow"?

May 2, 2014: Last month (April 8-11), scientists, government officials, emergency planners and others converged on Boulder, Colorado, for NOAA's Space Weather Workshopóan annual gathering to discuss the perils and probabilities of solar storms.

The current solar cycle is weaker than usual, so you might expect a correspondingly low-key meeting. On the contrary, the halls and meeting rooms were abuzz with excitement about an intense solar storm that narrowly missed Earth.

"If it had hit, we would still be picking up the pieces," says Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado, who presented a talk entitled The Major Solar Eruptive Event in July 2012: Defining Extreme Space Weather

The close shave happened almost two years ago. On July 23, 2012, a plasma cloud or "CME" rocketed away from the sun as fast as 3000 km/s, more than four times faster than a typical eruption. The storm tore through Earth orbit, but fortunately Earth wasn't there. Instead it hit the STEREO-A spacecraft. Researchers have been analyzing the data ever since, and they have concluded that the storm was one of the strongest in recorded history. "It might have been stronger than the Carrington Event itself," says Baker.

The Carrington Event of Sept. 1859 was a series of powerful CMEs that hit Earth head-on, sparking Northern Lights as far south as Tahiti. Intense geomagnetic storms caused global telegraph lines to spark, setting fire to some telegraph offices and disabling the 'Victorian Internet." A similar storm today could have a catastrophic effect on modern power grids and telecommunication networks. According to a study by the National Academy of Sciences, the total economic impact could exceed $2 trillion or 20 times greater than the costs of a Hurricane Katrina. Multi-ton transformers fried by such a storm could take years to repair and impact national security.

A recent paper in Nature Communications authored by UC Berkeley space physicist Janet G. Luhmann and former postdoc Ying D. Liu describes what gave the July 2012 storm Carrington-like potency. For one thing, the CME was actually two CMEs separated by only 10 to 15 minutes. This double storm cloud traveled through a region of space that had been cleared out by another CME only four days earlier. As a result, the CMEs were not decelerated as much as usual by their transit through the interplanetary medium.

Had the eruption occurred just one week earlier, the blast site would have been facing Earth, rather than off to the side, so it was a relatively narrow escape.

When the Carrington Event enveloped Earth in the 19th century, technologies of the day were hardly sensitive to electromagnetic disturbances. Modern society, on the other hand, is deeply dependent on sun-sensitive technologies such as GPS, satellite communications and the internet.

"The effect of such a storm on our modern technologies would be tremendous," says Luhmann.

During informal discussions at the workshop, Nat Gopalswamy of the Goddard Space Flight Center noted that "without NASA's STEREO probes, we might never have known the severity of the 2012 superstorm. This shows the value of having 'space weather buoys' located all around the sun."

It also highlights the potency of the sun even during so-called "quiet times." Many observers have noted that the current solar cycle is weak, perhaps the weakest in 100 years. Clearly, even a weak solar cycle can produce a very strong storm.

Says Baker, "We need to be prepared."
Credits:

Author: Dr. Tony Phillips | Production editor: Dr. Tony Phillips | Credit: Science@NASA
http://science.nasa.gov (http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2014/02may_superstorm/)

Mary and Baby :umbrella: