PDA

View Full Version : I Have Just Had My Mind Blown

Grim Jim
08-22-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't know if this is in the right place so feel free to move it...

I was on a random webpage looking at a pic of the guy in China who had a huge tumor removed from his face. Off to the side I noticed a set of three pics listed as "Random Pics" and began to look through them.

The second one in was a picture scan of a one page paragraph that I scanned my eyes over quickly. When I got to the bottom I nearly fell out of my chair. It was a quote from what appears to be a Department of Defense document regarding how to create Tulpas or objects of pure thought made physical!!!

I did a keyword search on the title in the scan and came up with a website called the DTIC or Defense Technical Information Center that had a copy of the paper.

According to the DTIC website this is what they do:

The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC®) is THE premier provider of DoD technical information. DTIC serves as a vital link in the transfer of information among DoD personnel, DoD contractors and potential contractors and other U.S. Government agency personnel and their contractors. DTIC is a DoD Field Activity under the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, reporting to the Director, Defense Research & Engineering (DDR&E).

Here is the link to the abstract of the document I found with the abstract reprinted below: http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA038588

The abstract of the document that has been "approved for public release". The italics are mine and do not appear in the original abstract.

Accession Number : ADA038588

Title : Photon Quenching of the Paranormal (Time) Channel: A Brief Note,

Corporate Author : SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT CORP HUNTSVILLE ALA

Personal Author(s) : Bearden,Thomas E.

Report Date : 20 APR 1977

Pagination or Media Count : 10

Abstract : The photon interaction constitutes a time-differentiating operation imposed upon nonobjective, 'paranormal', 4-dimensional spacetime reality, resulting in normal, 3-dimensional, spatial, 'objective' reality, as shown by the two-slit experiment. Since mind occupies the same 'objective' time dimension occupied by physical phenomena, then mind is objective. A mind may then be modelled as an ordinary physical 4-space frame or world co-temporal with the ordinary laboratory 4-space, but spatially separated from it by three or more orthogonal spatial rotations away in a higher dimensional n-space containing only a single time axis. Dynamic phenomena in such a mind world project minute crosstalk vectors (inception) into the real physical world and vice versa; these are normally so minute as to be virtual. One-to-one correspondence established in the two channels of crosstalk between a mind world and a physical structure in the laboratory frame constitutes a living biological system. Time coherent collection of inception is an exponential effect (a function of the number of coherent stages) rather than linear; thus multistage time coherence can provide amplification sufficient to physically materialize a mental phenomenon if the paranormal channel (time channel) is intact and not squelched by photon interaction. Tulpas may then be objectified in a reality format determined by the modulations by all successive layers or unconsciousness between the collective unconscious and the personal conscious.

Descriptors : *PARAPSYCHOLOGY, UNCERTAINTY, QUENCHING, PHOTONS, PERCEPTION(PSYCHOLOGY), FOUR DIMENSIONAL, MINKOWSKI SPACE.

Subject Categories : PSYCHOLOGY

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Search DTIC's Public STINET for similiar documents.

Members of the public may purchase hardcopy documents from the National Technical Information Service.

Project
08-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Look at the author

Personal Author(s) : Bearden,Thomas E. - pretty famous in this area... his site: http://www.cheniere.org/

I am looking into it more, but good find my man!

Project
08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
A tulpa is, in Tibetan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet) mysticism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysticism), a being or object which is created through willpower (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willpower), visualisation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visualisation), attention and focus, concerted intentionality and ritual. In other words, it is a materialized thought that has taken physical form.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtform#_note-0)
The tulpa meme or concept was brought to the West in the 19th century (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_century) by Alexandra David-Neel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_David-Neel), who claimed to have created a tulpa in the image of a jolly, Friar Tuck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friar_Tuck)-like monk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk) which later developed a life of its own and had to be destroyed from Thoughtform

check also Egregore

Grim Jim
08-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Look at the author

- pretty famous in this area... his site: http://www.cheniere.org/

I am looking into it more, but good find my man!

Thanks Project. You must have been reading my mind because I did a search on the guy at the DITC website and found many more documents. Some are related to Tesla Electromagnetics and something called "Psychotronics".

Here is the document results page of the search I did http://www.dtic.mil/dodsrch/search?template=%2Fdtic%2Fsearch%2Fresults-template-all.html&cr=customresults_dod.xml&hl=y&c=464DC8DF644962BBAA47D115E86EA68D&c=41F52911D50A5415&c=DD0C976002CAEB35&c=C92F583E2FD6E53B&c=5EF526FDCBB753A6&c=69A6EE7DB95A7791&c=C5C8242C85E9B392&c=12AC457CE2B5F28B&c=7B711C9E935D47D2&c=CAB345CEEFB1340B&c=D27AE6F2C80BEC86&searchview=7FBC4E26E505DA989E1DD0291FE4E9A8B35994E 533FE494E&sort=&changequery=1&q=thomas+bearden&submit=Search+All

When I did a search on Google about psychotronics I came up with this weird story that involves SciFi novelist Phillip K. Dick, Ira "The Unicorn" Einhorn, and Thomas Bearden.

It is entitled "PKD, the Unicorn, and Soviet Psychotronics" (http://www.alphane.com/moon/PalmTree/unicorn.htm)

I think it is funny that the guy starts out the story with "I tried to tell all this to the checkers at Trader Joe's, the food store where we shop, and they cancelled my check-cashing privilege." :icon16::dance:

MuseNoir
08-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Crazy stuff ----- wow. Let the research commence!

Hadriana
08-22-2007, 09:13 PM
They are real. I never knew this word for them. I always just called them constructs. The first time I saw one blew my mind. I did a very long ritual took me a month to get everything together and get the right time - a banishing ritual when I became aware, after many years, of an old curse against me. It was the old witches war kinda curse.

So I did a banishment- and ok this is what got me - the first part of the ritual was inside, but the second part was OUTSIDE by neccessity of some items being buried. As soon as it was done, I HEARD the front door to my house slam, and thought it was my son who had been sleeping soundly - had come out of the house and ran in the woods. I saw them a human form only from behind. It looked a lot like a shadow person. However, the shadow people I have seen never felt menacing - this one DID.

I was so convinced that it WAS my son, that I called out to him to come back in. I was suprised to find him still in the bed, out cold, and no one else was home. So suprised, in fact, that I nearly fainted. However I didn't, but I was quite shaken - when I calmed down I noticed that the vibe in the house was totally better.

Neat find. I don't know anything about the physics, but I'll read this - thanks.

Hadriana
08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh well- I read that, but didn't understand most of it.

lastconundrum
08-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Interesting. So you should be able to prevent a "construct" (good word, Hadriana) from manifesting by observing the place where it is supposed to appear. You see nothing so it is nothing. Note how cryptids and UFOs run or fly away until they can't be observed (are in a state of uncertainty), then they disappear. Good quantum mechanical description of "photon interaction".

Hadriana
08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
I still don't undertand that, but thinking about it, I've never seen one appear or one disappear. I've seen a few now - to this day that was still the best formed - and it DID slam the door - as if it took form inside the house and went out - just like a person - and ran in the woods. I imagine that the banishment caused the negativity to gather - and since it was generated from a human - that's the form it took.

I've only seen them during the work of magick come out of something and run off. The house, a fire, a spray of water, a room... The closest to seeing one 'appear' was one that came out from the other side of a flame in a large bonfire.

lastconundrum
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I still don't undertand that, but thinking about it, I've never seen one appear or one disappear. I've seen a few now - to this day that was still the best formed - and it DID slam the door - as if it took form inside the house and went out - just like a person - and ran in the woods. I imagine that the banishment caused the negativity to gather - and since it was generated from a human - that's the form it took.

I've only seen them during the work of magick come out of something and run off. The house, a fire, a spray of water, a room... The closest to seeing one 'appear' was one that came out from the other side of a flame in a large bonfire.

Spray of water: millions of droplets chaotically interacting. You can't observe all the interactions. Fire: even more so, ionized molecules. Mediums work in dark rooms to produce spirits. The uninitiated (possible skeptics) aren't supposed to watch rituals. From quantum mechanics: the observation of the particles "fixes" them in a determined state as to location and momentum; only if they are not observed can quantum uncertainty affect the results. If I may ask; are you supposed to close your eyes or look away at some point when making a "construct"?

Project
08-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Interesting. So you should be able to prevent a "construct" (good word, Hadriana) from manifesting by observing the place where it is supposed to appear. You see nothing so it is nothing. Note how cryptids and UFOs run or fly away until they can't be observed (are in a state of uncertainty), then they disappear. Good quantum mechanical description of "photon interaction".

douglas adams called it the SEP (somebody else's problem) field. You could not see it if you looked directly at it, only could catch it from periphery of the eye by chance. His was an artificial field, that would make you mind be convinced whatever it was is simply not your business, so you don't see it.

Hadriana
08-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Spray of water: millions of droplets chaotically interacting. You can't observe all the interactions. Fire: even more so, ionized molecules. Mediums work in dark rooms to produce spirits. The uninitiated (possible skeptics) aren't supposed to watch rituals. From quantum mechanics: the observation of the particles "fixes" them in a determined state as to location and momentum; only if they are not observed can quantum uncertainty affect the results. If I may ask; are you supposed to close your eyes or look away at some point when making a "construct"?

I don't know how you could close your eyes...some take weeks to gather enough strength to be released.

Project
08-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Bearden is famous for all this stuff, he is a tesla guy, a zero point guy. He is mentioned in Nick Cook's the Hunt for Zero Point.

I don't think I believe any of it, he is one of those guys the machine he made is ALMOST ready every year, since the early 70s.

Grim Jim
08-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Bearden is famous for all this stuff, he is a tesla guy, a zero point guy. He is mentioned in Nick Cook's the Hunt for Zero Point.

I don't think I believe any of it, he is one of those guys the machine he made is ALMOST ready every year, since the early 70s.

:laughing:

Well it is funny that at least for awhile the guy was able to pull one over on the DoD. Well... kinda scary actually :shock:

It makes me wonder what other nuggets are out there in the governments files...

Project
08-23-2007, 01:44 PM
You better believe those guys look into anything that is even slightly plausible.. can we make a weapon that will destroy alternate universes? If we don't design it the commies might! If we don't test it multiple times Al-Qaida may get their hands on it!

I mean, look at the remote viewing thing... that is weirder than zero point IMO, zero point has scientific explanations, remote viewing? Nosomuch :)

Grim Jim
08-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Good point.

lastconundrum
08-25-2007, 09:11 PM
The whole point of science is to examine, discover and try to understand, not to "explain", as if everything were explainable by our incomplete theories of how the universe works. Professional scientists, if they wish to do science and not pretend to be priests of some kind of religion, must always be ready to examine new and unexplainable data.

I agree about Bearden; I've read some of his books and they never really describe how to build anything. But the statement about "photon interaction" is almost the way a physicist would describe the waveform collapse in quantum mechanics.

Hadriana
08-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Sometimes - not really this situation - but sometimes lately - it seems to me that science must think their only purpose is to rename things...to do a study and gather some data about stuff everyone KNOWS already exists...and put a new name on it...and rob it of mystery and power.

I think there's some colleges graduating a lot of 'scientists' now in various 'easy' fields that just want to publish something...anything...I've seen studies IN THE NEWS lately done on a 10 person sample. WTF

Project
09-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Sometimes - not really this situation - but sometimes lately - it seems to me that science must think their only purpose is to rename things...to do a study and gather some data about stuff everyone KNOWS already exists...and put a new name on it...and rob it of mystery and power.
Agreed, but naming something gives us power over it. Predicting outcomes based on observation may be a better way to put it, once you can predict something, you can make it happen at will. If you cannot predict it, it is 'magic', 'coincidence', 'fantasy'.

I think there's some colleges graduating a lot of 'scientists' now in various 'easy' fields that just want to publish something...anything...I've seen studies IN THE NEWS lately done on a 10 person sample. WTF

Now, there is such a thing as 'bad science' and one of the best things we can do is learn to discern between the two, as you obviously have.

Topper
09-04-2007, 11:49 PM
True life is always stranger than fiction, trouble is most Americans prefer fantasy
as does the dept of defense/DARPA/DIA/CIA and a few others under Homeland
Security.