Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The Blue Man - has anyone ever heard of this one?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,168

    The Blue Man - has anyone ever heard of this one?

    I have never heard of a "Blue Man" entity, but one night - gosh, 8-9 years ago, my son was sleeping in his bedroom and I was sleeping in mine, and I woke up with a horrid nightmare. I had dreamed about a blue man being in the house, like a vampire - who was threatening us. I sat up - I was drenched with sweat. I went to get up, to go to my bathroom, when I heard my son scream.

    I went running to his room - he was maybe 4-5 - and he was terrified - he said there 'was a blue man under the bed trying to get me.'

    I grabbed him up and walked with him on my hip and checked the house, then took him back to bed with me, but neither of us slept that well the rest of the night.

    We didn't really talk of it after that night. Well, about 2 years ago, we were all sitting around drawing, and I did a picture of the blue man. DS saw it and Said - That's the blue man! You remember that night he tried to get us?
    He remembered him very clearly too.

    Just curious if anyone had ever heard of a evil, evil creature that is blue and bald and very muscular - like a bruce lee type - with red eyes?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not here!
    Posts
    14,403
    I've heard something about THEM but have never seen them personally. They do look menacing and evil though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    571
    You know what's interesting Div, I thought about that group when Hadriana posted this thread. I put the thought in the back of my mind to let it stew. I have always been under the feeling that where there is smoke there sometimes is fire or if you have a gut feeling about something you should respect your feelings. It doesn't mean that I believe the Blue man group is evil (boring perhaps or maybe not to my taste to be fair ), it's just that you shouldn't deny your suspicious nature. Perhaps it is a throw back to our Pre-evolved nature of recognizing danger such as predatory animal looking to make a meal out of us.

    Hadriana, The fact that your son recognized the individual entity that you had drawn and he verbalized it as a danger, is something you should not ignore. Imo. These beings take on many forms. I have been involved in the area of spirituality for many years. I have experienced some incidents like you have mentioned in your post and others that are unexplained. I believe we have the power of personal freedom to deny entry of these entities into our homes. Through your posts you seem like a wonderful spiritual being.

    Over the years I have worked in the field of spirituality and there are many prayers that one can use. I would call upon a cleansing prayer to clear the room and tell tell the entity that it is not welcome in his (your son's) room or my (your) home or my (your) property. If you are open to it, I would like to suggest that you do this. If you have any questions please send me a private message and I can give you my email. Know that you,your son, and loved ones, are in my prayers. I hope that you are doing well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,168
    Oh no, it is not a problem - it happened that ONE night - many years ago. It doesn't bother me in the least, other than a curiousity.
    I've never heard of the blue man group - I have seen the pictures though when I'd google this topic and I thought it was strange that they seem to have the exact same color blue and the baldness thing going on that we both experienced with these simultaneous dreams. The fact that the dreams were simultaneous really got me a bit the night it happened, as much as the blue man himself, if that makes sense.

    It made me wonder if the blue man group had perhaps modeled their group persona on an entity that predated them. Or if it was some sub-archetypical type being.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    571
    Curious to me also. Glad that everything is ok.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Puget Sound Convergence Zone
    Posts
    10,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriana View Post
    Oh no, it is not a problem - it happened that ONE night - many years ago. It doesn't bother me in the least, other than a curiousity.
    I've never heard of the blue man group - I have seen the pictures though when I'd google this topic and I thought it was strange that they seem to have the exact same color blue and the baldness thing going on that we both experienced with these simultaneous dreams. The fact that the dreams were simultaneous really got me a bit the night it happened, as much as the blue man himself, if that makes sense.

    It made me wonder if the blue man group had perhaps modeled their group persona on an entity that predated them. Or if it was some sub-archetypical type being.
    Krishna is blue...
    ...and so is this guy:
    Blue man leaves Oregon in search of acceptance

    Story at above link.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,190
    we have a family in a nearby town that has that weird disease that makes them blue. all of the kids have moved out, and now it's just the one blue old man. he'll get out every tuesday (unless it's raining) and mow his lawn in shorts. he's something of a local celebrity.
    email me at teresius "at" charter.net

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In the dark corners of your imaginat
    Posts
    12
    In the book 'Dracula,' the head vampire makes one of the girls into a vampire. Some children see her several times and they nickname her 'The bloofer lady,' because she's all blue. (Presumedly from being dead.)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A castle Dark
    Posts
    1,227
    Ive seen something human shaped in the night that was blue in color. Well, it was more like the upper body of a person decending on me. But I'll never forget the face. Like it was trying to land when I woke up.
    Sometimes the Truth isn't the Truth.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    132
    When I was 7 I woke up in July and as I looked around the room at the moonlight coming in through the window making the magnolia tree look like a giant puzzle, thats when I saw two red eye's about door knob height sitting in my halway watching me sleep. Oddly enough I also had a dream that my mom was putting goats blood on the door frame prior to this occurance.

    Whether this guy was blue or not I don't know, but I know of 2 or 3 family members who have also came in contact with this same being, but unlike them it never came into my room.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    5,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriana View Post
    I have never heard of a "Blue Man" entity, but one night - gosh, 8-9 years ago, my son was sleeping in his bedroom and I was sleeping in mine, and I woke up with a horrid nightmare. I had dreamed about a blue man being in the house, like a vampire - who was threatening us. I sat up - I was drenched with sweat. I went to get up, to go to my bathroom, when I heard my son scream.

    I went running to his room - he was maybe 4-5 - and he was terrified - he said there 'was a blue man under the bed trying to get me.'

    I grabbed him up and walked with him on my hip and checked the house, then took him back to bed with me, but neither of us slept that well the rest of the night.

    We didn't really talk of it after that night. Well, about 2 years ago, we were all sitting around drawing, and I did a picture of the blue man. DS saw it and Said - That's the blue man! You remember that night he tried to get us?
    He remembered him very clearly too.

    Just curious if anyone had ever heard of a evil, evil creature that is blue and bald and very muscular - like a bruce lee type - with red eyes?
    This is on a thread here, I linked it. Here

    5.Arkansas

    In northern Arkansas, a 12-man speleological team broke into an ancient tunnel system, encountering inhabitants of the inner-
    world.
    Just north of Batesville, explorers found a tunnel illuminated by a greenish phosphorescence where they met a race of beings who
    stood 7 to 8 feet tall and had bluish skin. The beings, who have advanced technology, told the explorers they are the direct
    descendents of Noah. The Cherokee Indians also tell of this same race of blue men . According to the Cherokee they inhabited the
    areas of Kentucky as well. When the Cherokee came into that area, they killed these blue skinned men off. Apparently the
    Cherokee were wrong in their assumptions.
    On another note,,,,,,,Graham Hancock discussed at length his interactions with blue beings, while under the effects of ayahuasca, these beings giving him the story germ, for his new book, "entangled". Graham Hancock Video discussing his "trip" researching for Entangled

    The being you encountered sounds very malevolent, and not at all like what Graham encountered, as such, I'm guessing we can leave his account out of it.
    It's not completly out of the realm of possibility for an advanced subteranean creature to astral project into our domain.
    Also, it could be a ghost of some kind, taking this form, it may be the ghost of a subteranean creature.

    Not to muddy the waters with infinite possibilities,,,but,,,,was there any construction going on in your area at the time of these appearances?
    The folks below ground at skinwalker ranch are said to be less than thrilled when folks start digging in the area.

    And last but not least,,,,,it could be a displaced nature spirit. They can be quite nasty, and the effects can be the same as a disincarnate human.
    Destruction of a nature type, formally pristine area, always displaces nature spirits, many of which, die as a result of human ignorance/indifference.
    They can cause "old hag syndrome" just like human ghosts can.
    Last edited by DarkoMarco; 01-29-2011 at 05:07 AM.
    Robert Anton Wilson
    I'm a libertarian because I don't trust the people as much as anarchists do. I want to see government limited as much as possible; I would like to see it reduced back to where it was in Jefferson's time, or even smaller. But I would not like to see it abolished.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2

    Lightbulb I Think we EXPERIENCED The SAME thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriana View Post
    I have never heard of a "Blue Man" entity, but one night - gosh, 8-9 years ago, my son was sleeping in his bedroom and I was sleeping in mine, and I woke up with a horrid nightmare. I had dreamed about a blue man being in the house, like a vampire - who was threatening us. I sat up - I was drenched with sweat. I went to get up, to go to my bathroom, when I heard my son scream.

    I went running to his room - he was maybe 4-5 - and he was terrified - he said there 'was a blue man under the bed trying to get me.'

    I grabbed him up and walked with him on my hip and checked the house, then took him back to bed with me, but neither of us slept that well the rest of the night.

    We didn't really talk of it after that night. Well, about 2 years ago, we were all sitting around drawing, and I did a picture of the blue man. DS saw it and Said - That's the blue man! You remember that night he tried to get us?
    He remembered him very clearly too.

    Just curious if anyone had ever heard of a evil, evil creature that is blue and bald and very muscular - like a bruce lee type - with red eyes?
    Hey I was plagued with the "Blue man" when i was younger, it was a constant apparition or spirit. I have many occurrences that i have had about this spirit, one night when me and my sister were sleeping in my room (More than ten years ago) I woke up to see a blue bald man hovering over her and my screams shooed him away. He would always try to "Get me" when i was younger to the point my parents though it was crazy. My great grandmother who was a psychic was not convinced though and she saw and figured it was an evil demon not a spirit. There are more than one and they go toward children or families. they do not possess. i have more instances with the blue man until i confronted the spirit and showed it i was no longer afraid. it left me alone.

    then about a year ago i was hanging out after college with a classmate who was very spiritual. I had decided to tell her about the blue man and to that she looked shook. she told me a story similer to mine But to her the blue man only wanted to cause fear and terror. witch is what i summed up from my encounter. Fact was that we both experienced the same THING. and i was having nightmares before he came.

    I think we experienced the same thing. be happy it still isn't there. but this Blue man is just a demon who feeds on fear. but i dont know if it's ever been hostile.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by My Humaniity View Post
    Hey I was plagued with the "Blue man" when i was younger, it was a constant apparition or spirit. I have many occurrences that i have had about this spirit, one night when me and my sister were sleeping in my room (More than ten years ago) I woke up to see a blue bald man hovering over her and my screams shooed him away. He would always try to "Get me" when i was younger to the point my parents though it was crazy. My great grandmother who was a psychic was not convinced though and she saw and figured it was an evil demon not a spirit. There are more than one and they go toward children or families. they do not possess. i have more instances with the blue man until i confronted the spirit and showed it i was no longer afraid. it left me alone.

    then about a year ago i was hanging out after college with a classmate who was very spiritual. I had decided to tell her about the blue man and to that she looked shook. she told me a story similer to mine But to her the blue man only wanted to cause fear and terror. witch is what i summed up from my encounter. Fact was that we both experienced the same THING. and i was having nightmares before he came.

    I think we experienced the same thing. be happy it still isn't there. but this Blue man is just a demon who feeds on fear. but i dont know if it's ever been hostile.
    EDIT

    it's been about a year since writeing about it and i have started suffering from severe insomnia. I saw the blue man in one of my dreams and since i literally havent been able to sleep for more than two days sraight since seeing him in january. I live with my girlfriend, so she is creeped out by it too. Our new puppy refuses to leave my side when i start to fall asleep. Apprently i'm talking when i sleep and thrash about. I continue to try to update as I can.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •