Thread: Medium Who Predicts Crop Circles - Robert van den Broeke

Medium Who Predicts Crop Circles - Robert van den Broeke

This is interesting! I wonder if he has any idea what the signify/mean?

Dutch Medium
    Robbert van den Broeke

Nancy Talbott
    BLT Research Team Inc. http://www.bltresearch.com
    9-2-8

Dutch Medium Robbert van den Broeke.
    Photo: N. Talbott

As far as is known Robbert van den Broeke, a young Dutchman who lives in the southern Netherlands' village of Hoeven, is singular in his ability to consistently and accurately predict the appearance of new crop formations in his general vicinity. Now 28 years old (2008), he has since early adolescence experienced "visions" which contain both the location and the design of the new crop circle-accompanied by a clear sense that the new formation is either occurring at that precise moment or that it will occur soon.

In the days just prior to these experiences he generally feels a build-up of physical and/or mental "angst" (nervousness and tension) which dissipates once the crop circle has actually formed.

Over the years he has also visually witnessed quite a few crop circles forming, these circles usually accompanied by unusual light phenomena-although not the same light anomalies in each instance. In both daytime and at night he has observed single or multiple spheres of bright white or yellowish light hovering over a field (frequently the one that is directly behind his home), under which the plants suddenly flatten into a crop circle. Sometimes he simply sees a flash, or multiple flashes, of light, after which new circles or formations of circles are seen in the field.

A single circle in mustard-seed which formed behind Robbert's home in 1998.
    Photo: Peter v/d Broeke

Cross formation which Robbert "saw" occurring in
    a "dream." Photo: Peter v/d Broeke As Robbert has matured the strange events which occur around him have escalated and now regularly include many which are generally labeled variously as "psychic" or "poltergeist" situations, "out-of-body" experiences, "remote viewing," physical "translocation," "lucid dreaming," and "UFO" and/or "ET" encounters, etc.

A large and diverse library of anomalous light phenomena photographs exist which will be outlined and discussed in an upcoming BLT report. In the 2 photos below there is no ceiling light, no apparent light source for the strange streaks (F-stop on camera = 2.8).

Two of hundreds of "light streak" photos, both of these involving a small statue
    of a Buddha's head. Photo: Robbert v/d Broeke In addition to Robbert's ability to perceive the presence of unidentified energies which are apparently present just before and during the appearance of crop circles (and often remnant afterwards in the fields), Robbert increasingly exhibits other unusual sensitivities.

He has become known in Holland as a "medium" of considerable ability (a person with enhanced psychic talent) and now regularly sees clients who have requested healing sessions and/or "readings" (for which there are long waiting lists).

To read more about Robbert van den Broeke, please check the link to his page regularly, as more reports will be added: http://www.bltresearch.com/robbert.html

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Lightbulb

Hi Alpha,

Any member can throw rocks my way for renewing Alpha's 9/2/08 entry on Robbert van den Broeke from Holland. That's what would happen from a few members at Unexplained Mysteries. LOL I would catch them all bare handed just like I caught the Dodger's Maury Wills' foul ball hit into the Right Field bleachers in the old St. Louis Cardinals stadium in 1966!

Robbert's abilities are world renown in crop circle investigations and general cc interests world wide. One of the most odd facts out of his videos is the apples taken into fresh formations that sometime later on ended up with very strange patterns on their skins. It's skin until they're peeled! It took well over a year to hear this news on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory hosting Linda Moulton Howe who finally and briefly reported about the bruise patterns on Dutch apples!

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Lightbulb Lions, tigers, bears and apples! Oh my!

Now we go into Open Minds for credit REF: Robbert's second strange message!

After all this time as their SOP*, do crop circle investigators and visitors carry an apple into the formations world wide?

Robbert’s immediate impression regarding this formation was that it contained healing energy (“like the cells in your body can get a make-over”)—that the energy would be felt by many visitors to this circle if the farmer would allow public access. [The kind farmer, who was already allowing access to the July 14th circles did allow public access to this formation also.]

But Robbert also got a second, very strange “message” that, if people would bring apples with them into this ring formation they might find, when they then took the apples home, that very clear dark markings or “symbols” would appear on them. And, further, that in those cases where this occurred, it would be good for the people to eat these apples, skin and all – that the apples would help promote healing. [Strange marking have been appearing on applies in Robbert’s parents home, as well as his sister’s, for many years….and the family have noticed no ill effects from eating them.]

http://www.openminds.tv/light-balls-...-circles/25345

*SOP = Standard Operating Procedure
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

I remember this guys and just read his abilities.

Thumbs up

Welcome to dRiggin arriving bravely at Imaginative Worlds! Many thanks for choosing Alpha's entry for your first post.

If there is such a person as a crop circle medium, it's Robert! But to this day I doubt apples are regularly taken into crop circles. The investigators can leave all their expensive electric snooping devices at home. The proof is in the peel!

MK II I've been up all night so it's time for bed right after I view how many shy guests are visiting IW at this wee hour.

Thank you Malaria Kidd for the welcome!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dRiggin View Post
    Thank you Malaria Kidd for the welcome!
    dRiggin,

We few that are still kickin' the IW board around from time to time. Hope brave souls, like you were just joining up, keep us all on the edge of our seats wondering what's next!

I believe my signature below actually works but I can't prove it does. Especially in these days ruled by the Smart Phone always in hand. But not in my hands to date!

"So if you're tired of the same old story. Oh, turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon, home based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, who wrote their iconic rock song, "Roll With The Changes"

MK II

Yeah, I noticed it is a little slow around here. I'll be spending some time reading around here on my spare time.

Thread Information