Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The JFK ASSASSINATION

Jfk slumped to his left, which explains perfectly why the left side of the shirt was covered in blood. The gaping exit wound was located in the right rear and top rear.

This gif shows the rear skull coming off. What else does it show?

JFK Lancer Information Archives

The front of his head was clear of damage. That, according to all the evidence except the x-rays. The rear exploded just as I've described for years. Frames 313, 319, and 320 all show the damage to the rear. I'd love to see any fact denier argue with Jackie's bullet proof account of the rear skull being badly damaged. You got no guts, nor any facts to back your delusions. The bullet entered just above the right eye, which blasted out the right rear.

Jackie, being the closest eyewitness after the shot, makes her testimony very important in locating exactly where the exit wound was. She describes what so many others did, and now she's confirmed correct by exposing the rear exit wound was always visible in frame 313.

"I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been.

"But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.

Junkkarinen adds, "Why they would withhold an accurate description is open to debate, but the fact that they put out an altered transcript is telling. How many other transcripts may have fallen victim to the same shenanigans? This is a find that proves alteration of original evidence, and that is important.

FRAME 319

Of course Linda Willis understood a rear entry was impossible. Dr. McClelland pointed to the exact area the bullet really entered. The driver who fired the fatal shot pointed to this exact area when questioned by Arlen Specter. The specks of lead Greer was referring to were behind the right eye, the bullet's actual entry point.

"The particular headshot must have come from another direction besides behind him because the back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. So he must've been hit from another position, ya know possibly, ya know in the front or over to the side, I, I really don't know where, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses. Linda Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM

Phillip Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Linda's father)

Willis stated in a 1979 interview: "There's no doubt in our mind the final shot that blew his head off did not come from the depository. His head blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and the rear."

Mr. Specter.
    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
    Mr. Greer.
    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
    Indicating the right eye
    . (Greer pointed over his right eye)
    Mr. Greer.
    I may be wrong.
    Mr. Specter.
    You don't know which eye?
    Mr. Greer.
    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
    Mr. Specter.
    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right?
    Mr. Greer.
    Upper right side
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

"I was thinking it was more than one person shooting." "The others sounded real close, real close."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVi1qBl8dR8

The bullet entered above the right eye, which is corroborated by all three films and Chaney's up-close view of the President. All eyes by those men were fixed on the car because Greer suddenly pumped the brakes. Jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot, which is depicted more clearly in the nix and muchmore films.

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot...on-part-2.html

Let’s begin with James Chaney.
    Chaney was the motorcycle Officer riding to the right rear of President Kennedy’s limousine - in the inboard position. Despite being the closet non-limousine witness to the assassination – he was never called to testify before the Warren Commission! Following the assassination, he was interviewed by Bill Lord from WFAA –TV. This is how he described the shooting:

“We had proceeded west on Elm Street at approximately 15-20 miles per hour. We heard the first shot. I thought it was a motorcycle backfiring and uh I looked back over to my left and also President Kennedy looked back over his left shoulder. Then, the, uh, second shot came, well, then I looked back just in time to see the President struck in the face by the second bullet. He slumped forward into Mrs. Kennedy’s lap, and uh, it was apparent to me that we were being fired upon.

Not until very recently did I realize that jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot. My focus was always on the exit wound and the headshot with some work put into the bullet hole in the windshield. I never had strong feelings about the last 2 shots, but mostly believed one was fired to confuse those on elm street.

Everything important has finally come together and makes perfect sense for the universal belief that the president was shot three times. Two of those shots coming from the front make any rear shooter totally irrelevant. This new evidence is the only way the government would ever revise this case because they could simply add a gunshot wound without changing any prior conclusions from decades ago.

The back shot had to come from a different shooter because there wasn't enough time to get off another shot, as the last 2 shots were separated by less than a 1/4 second. It takes at least 3/4 of a second between shots.

http://www.jfk-online.com/bennett.html

"At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head."

How Five Investigations into JFK's Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got it Wrong - Discussion

Secret Service agent Glenn Bennett was riding in the follow up car. He was the first to document, in contemporaneous notes, Kennedy taking the back shot. He wrote, “"I looked at the back of the President. I heard another firecracker noise and saw that shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder."[339] The Warren Commission accorded his observations “substantial weight,” writing, "Although [Bennett’s] formal statement was dated November 23, 1963, his notes indicate that he recorded what he saw and heard at 5:30 p.m., November 22, 1963, on the airplane en route back to Washington, prior to the autopsy, when it was not yet known that the President had been hit in the back.”[

For starters, the Zapruder film clearly shows jfk's back being impacted right before he's shot in the face. It kinda looks like a 'pow' from a batman episode. The other two films also show an impact but not quite the same way. What SS agent Glen Bennett reported seeing is exactly confirmed by all three films. For all intents and purposes the jfk assassination has finally been solved.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information