That coke bottle thing is interesting... but my conspiracy mind says "How would you cover up a possible shooter's location assuming you knew it would be captured on film?"
I personally would leave a coke bottle there (carefully cleaned of fingerprints mind you).
It just shows, you can't rule anything out... something that 'invalidates' an image, could in fact be a prime piece of evidence in support for it!
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.