Good for you. This is unexplained and it is ridiculous it should be so. The vehemency with which conspiracies about this are dismissed by some is amazing. Like so much else in American politics it has become a divided issue, you get the conspiracy debunkers saying it was islamic terrorists, no question, and others saying "we simply don't know the truth".
Very little that is commonly believed about 9/11 is true, it stems from lies people heard that day on the TV, when no one could possibly have known what was going on, except those with scripts to read from. This is how brainwashing works. Repeat the lies. Compound the lies. Make it inconvenient for people to be able to buy into the truth. Castigate and diminish those who ask questions.
It is so obvious there is a conspiracy, and it is equally obvious to anyone who cares to think for a second about it that Bin Laden did not plan nor carry out these attacks. The fact people actually think he did is astounding and oh-so worrying. No facts to base it on, simply lies told to them by their idiot box. Terrorists do NOT blow stuff up and then not claim they did it. What the hell is the point? To ruin our lifestyle? HA!
Please, continue to post anything you can find or have, it is all important to archive and to see.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.