Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 25 of 25

Thread: 9/11: Fake Victims?

  1. #14
    Judee's Avatar
    Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    36,236
    Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    I gotta see that movie!

    Mary and Bessie
    If you do Mary, look for the 'message' underneath...
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

    Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

  2. #15
    AgainHayHut is offline Not every conspiracy is a theory.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    Yup, it's all fake. When we visited New York in the Summer of 2001 that Holographic City seemed so real. Everything is a fake, a hologram. Amazing how the fake snow outside my window looks and feels so real.
    Next thing you know Mr 'hut, you'll be convincing us that the snow storms that hit the East this weekend are all a holographic fake perpetrated by CNN and The Weather CHannel.
    There's a maxim that goes something like this, The more complex the conspiracy the more likelyhood of failure. It is not possible to pull off such a huge, complex conspiracy around 9/11. Use your Logic, man.
    Oh, yeah, this very Forum isn't real and I'm not real, Mary and Bessie are just Web Bots making posts here as part of the dis information conspiracy cabal. Alpha is just a Web Bot, we're all just Web Bots designed to confuse people like you.

    Mary and Bessie
    Hi Maryals,

    Could we keep the discussion respectful and non-insulting? I know I wouldn't insult you. Let's just focus on the evidence. That's what we should do if we are serious researchers. The fact is that when one looks at the "victim" stories, they find fake photos, strange fake-sounding names, mysterious tribute comments, and other discrepancies. Your first paragraph doesn't much resemble an actual counter-argument, maryals.

    First, let me tell you where I stand on 9/11 (for the record):

    1) The holes in the North and South Tower were created with explosives. The explosions were created by missiles.
    2) The Towers were demolished (High-tech military technology was used)
    3) The Pentagon was either blown up by explosives or struck by a missile.
    4) Most of the TV interviews/witnesses/phone-callers were actors.
    5) The airplanes never existed, and neither did their passengers.
    6) The "hole" in Shanksville, PA was created through the use of a bomb(s) or a missile fired by some kind of drone. Or a drone blown up over Shanksville.

    Next thing you know Mr 'hut, you'll be convincing us that the snow storms that hit the East this weekend are all a holographic fake perpetrated by CNN and The Weather CHannel.
    Actually, there is a surprising amount of televised "terror" events that appear to have been planned/executed by the military/intelligence communities of the west, who then released fake images of them.

    There's a maxim that goes something like this, The more complex the conspiracy the more likelyhood of failure. It is not possible to pull off such a huge, complex conspiracy around 9/11. Use your Logic, man.
    Actually, faking the victims would not have been hard at all -- have your PSYOPS teams at the military work with creating these obviously fake pictures (Very sloppy photoshop indeed!) and then you have a few perps stand up and say that they knew them in front of the cameras every now-and-then.

    Oh, yeah, this very Forum isn't real and I'm not real, Mary and Bessie are just Web Bots making posts here as part of the dis information conspiracy cabal. Alpha is just a Web Bot, we're all just Web Bots designed to confuse people like you.
    Look at the evidence that has been presented here and let's discuss that. I wouldn't make fun of your theories -- I'd debate you on them.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    18,053
    Actually, your "evidence" that the Victims of those explosions are fakes too IS insulting to my intelligence.
    What were those "bodies" pulled from the wreckage? Crash Test Dummies? Are you implying that the hundreds of Volunteers: firefighters, doctors, nurses, construction workers, etc, were all in on The Fakery?
    You see, when people like you start coming up with truly absurd claims it muddies the waters for those of us who are looking for the Truth. You are starting to look to me like a Dis-information operative.
    You note "word play" for the "Fake Names' Hmmmm ... let's take my real name and use your "logic"
    Mary Loedding the last name is pronounced like the word "loading". Let's add a letter, "I", and phonetically present MY "Fake Name" and the "hidden meaning":
    (I)m a re loading. A HA! And just WHAT am I re-loading?
    I insult your theories re the victims because those theories are insulting.
    Mary (or does it really mean "merry" and WHY am I "merry"?) and (in actuality a + sign?) Bessie (ahhhh, the Truth is out, "Bessie" is a diminutive of Elizabeth, clearly implying ties to Queen Elizabeth of England)
    THEREFORE Logic Dictates (IAW those theories you present here) that my name signature indicates that I am person who is:
    "Merry about the deception and a supporter of the House of Windsor Conspiracy."
    Last edited by maryals; 02-08-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spelling
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

    FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

    Twitter Too

  4. #17
    AgainHayHut is offline Not every conspiracy is a theory.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    179
    Actually, your "evidence" that the Victims of those explosions are fakes too IS insulting to my intelligence.
    And if you made a post that I felt was weak, I wouldn't attempt to insult you for it. I'd do something that wouldn't be sure to get me thrown out of any organized, civil debate: Discuss the issues in a respectful/friendly manner.

    What were those "bodies" pulled from the wreckage? Crash Test Dummies? Are you implying that the hundreds of Volunteers: firefighters, doctors, nurses, construction workers, etc, were all in on The Fakery?
    1) Which bodies are you referring to?
    2) Did I, at any point, say that "no one" died?
    3) Which volunteers/firefighters/construction-workers/etc. are you referring to? I'd like names/faces, thanks.

    You see, when people like you start coming up with truly absurd claims it muddies the waters for those of us who are looking for the Truth.
    But this is not a place where the "9/11 Manifesto" is written. It is a place in which ideas are discussed and the ball is kicked around the park.

    Here's a theory that's quite ridiculous -- that all of these photographs are authentic.

    That reminds me, I haven't heard one actual counter-argument to anything I've pointed out so far. I have highlighted discrepancies that are of substance.

    You are starting to look to me like a Dis-information operative.
    You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. If you think that I am a disinformation operative for calling a scam a scam, then I cannot do anything about that. Go right ahead.

    At least I am respectful to others, even if I disagree with their opinions.

    You note "word play" for the "Fake Names' Hmmmm ... let's take my real name and use your "logic"
    Mary Loedding the last name is pronounced like the word "loading". Let's add a letter, "I", and phonetically present MY "Fake Name" and the "hidden meaning":
    (I)m a re loading. A HA! And just WHAT am I re-loading?
    Please read the Vicsim report (Linked to in the OP) for a full examination of the names issue.

    Let's talk about the names -- when you have a massive number of victims of one huge crime, what are the chances that their names are all going to have some kind of pattern?

    I insult your theories re the victims because those theories are insulting.
    And what if I am correct in stating that many of the victims are created identities? Then, the plan has an emotional cover, doesn't it? Anyone who questions the victims is considered to be "insulting"!

    ------------------

    Well Mary, the ball is in your court. We can discuss this in a friendly/civil way or we can cease to discuss it. I'm not into flame wars and I won't take part in them. I've posted a lot of information in this thread. Please address it -- if all I get in response to this is the old "Your theories are insulting!" then I will simply continue to post information, rather than engage in what could turn into a flame war.

    I have nothing personal against you and my best wishes go to you. I hope that you tackle this information with an open mind.

    PROPAGANDA911
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VnZ-BMR3s

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    18,053
    But you have not offered any Facts to debate. You have "indications", "conclusions", "probabilities" but no facts.
    Lessee, a relative of a victim said she was called from the plane via a borrowed cell phone. Investigation indicated the call was made from a plane phone. A deeply grieving family member cannot be expected to remember such an exact detail as what phone her lost loved one used.
    We've gone around before and I appreciate your respectful manner. But once again you want to take a leap from conjecture to "fact". "Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence".
    I'll just have to agree to disagree with you.

    Mary and Bessie
    Last edited by maryals; 02-08-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

    FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

    Twitter Too

  6. #19
    AgainHayHut is offline Not every conspiracy is a theory.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    But you have not offered any Facts to debate. You have "indications", "conclusions", "probabilities" but no facts.
    Lessee, a relative of a victim said she was called from the plane via a borrowed cell phone. Investigation indicated the call was made from a plane phone. A deeply grieving family member cannot be expected to remember such an exact detail as what phone her lost loved one used.
    We've gone around before and I appreciate your respectful manner. But once again you want to take a leap from conjecture to "fact". "Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence".
    I'll just have to agree to disagree with you.

    Mary and Bessie
    I felt that the most significant evidence that I had presented was the visual evidence -- a lot of these photographs just don't appear to be real. With Wainio, I felt that the contradictions/unlikelinesses of Wainio's story are all background 'clues' -- the most significant evidence was the fact that her photos are fake. Significant also is the fact that we have a lot of evidence that Flight 93 could not have been, so how could she have been a real passenger on it? And how could she have been involved in the "passenger revolution", which we know did not happen?

    We can agree to disagree. We all have different theories/opinions and places like this should be areas in which the research ball is kicked around the park, but we all agree to one thing -- 9/11 is not what we were told it was.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not here!
    Posts
    14,403
    9/11 was an insurance scam. The owner stood to loose a LOT because those buildings were contaminated with ASBESTOS! And it wasn't just the cleanup mess that would have cost them, it would have also included civil personal injury law suits .. anyone that had worked in there that got cancer would have went after the owner. The whole thing was an orchestrated insurance scam. And GW knew about it. And bin looney was duped into becoming involved. Those plans not only took care of the building cleanup issue, it took care of the asbestos injury lawsuits too. And, the owner collected double on them buildings too. The whole thing was orchestrated, and it was because of the asbestos. But it gave THEM (your gansta government) the excuse to start clamping down on all their slaves. You've gone from being citizens to now being suspects. That couldn't have happened if not for some excuse, so them gangstas in Washington DID play along and take advantage of the event to turn ya all into suspects .. wherever you go now. People even want to be chipped now so that THEY can be distinguished from the bad guys, can you believe it? And to think, it all started because of that insurance scam. Follow the money.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    18,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinorumus View Post
    9/11 was an insurance scam. The owner stood to loose a LOT because those buildings were contaminated with ASBESTOS! And it wasn't just the cleanup mess that would have cost them, it would have also included civil personal injury law suits .. anyone that had worked in there that got cancer would have went after the owner. The whole thing was an orchestrated insurance scam. And GW knew about it. And bin looney was duped into becoming involved. Those plans not only took care of the building cleanup issue, it took care of the asbestos injury lawsuits too. And, the owner collected double on them buildings too. The whole thing was orchestrated, and it was because of the asbestos. But it gave THEM (your gansta government) the excuse to start clamping down on all their slaves. You've gone from being citizens to now being suspects. That couldn't have happened if not for some excuse, so them gangstas in Washington DID play along and take advantage of the event to turn ya all into suspects .. wherever you go now. People even want to be chipped now so that THEY can be distinguished from the bad guys, can you believe it? And to think, it all started because of that insurance scam. Follow the money.
    Maybe I'm just an old jaded Geezer-ette, but Div's theory of Insurance Scam makes more sense to me, based on my own life experiences, than a Black-Ops-Skull and Bones-Military-Conspiracy. But that's just me.

    Mary and Bessie
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

    FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

    Twitter Too

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not here!
    Posts
    14,403
    Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    [COLOR="Pink"]Maybe I'm just an old jaded Geezer-ette, but Div's theory of Insurance Scam makes more sense to me, based on my own life experiences, than a Black-Ops-Skull and Bones-Military-Conspiracy. But that's just me.
    Oh, it was a skull and bones originated idea. I looked all this stuff up back after 9-11 happened. All the evidence is out there, little bits and pieces of it. Real evidence too, none of that photoshopped stuff, ha. You just have to put all the pieces together. Imagine being on the verge of ruin .. to suddenly collecting on two big winning lotto tickets instead. And your best skull and bones friend is the president. and your best friend the president knows bin looney. and ... yeah, the lotto was rigged.

  10. #23
    AgainHayHut is offline Not every conspiracy is a theory.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    179
    I certainly believe the owners were involved, but they could not have been the principle culprits:
    1) Could the WTC owners attack fly something into or blow something up inside the Pentagon, then suppress every meaningful video of the event?
    2) Could the WTC owners set up the hijackers, who trained at US air bases with connections to the military/CIA?
    3) Could the WTC owners take control of the mainstream news and broadcast fake videos, or set up 'mock interviews' on the street?
    4) Could the WTC owners schedule terrorist "training exercises" for the military on the date of 9/11?
    5) Could the WTC owners stage the scene in Shanksville and have it covered up tot his day?
    6) Could the WTC owners arrange for FEMA to be in New York the night before?
    7) Could the WTC owners arrange for fire/rescue units to be pre-positioned to respond to the Pentagon incident?
    8) Could the WTC owners have the mainstream media turn a blind eye?
    9) Could the WTC owners have hoaxed four plane crashes?

    You're definitely correct in questioning Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy, who went along with the operation in my view (Possibly because of their allegiances/connections to Israel, which was involved in and benefited greatly from the attacks) but I believe that the evidence points to a military operation. Do you also see evidence of a military hand in the attacks?

    I find many problems with the idea that the crime was solely, or mainly, the work of Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy, but one of the things that comes to mind is:
    How do the Pentagon/Shanksville operations fit into that theory?

    I've lived/breathed 9/11 for awhile -- I believe that the facts simply obligate us to include the mainstream media and the US Military (as well as some federal departments and intelligence agencies) in our "Perp Department".

    As for Skull-&-Bones involvement, that brings us to "elite", which was involved, but at a higher level.
    Last edited by AgainHayHut; 02-09-2010 at 03:44 PM.

  11. #24
    AgainHayHut is offline Not every conspiracy is a theory.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    179
    The "Final Memorials"

    This is a list of all of the 9/11 "victim's memorials". It is here because researcher Simon Shack wanted to compare the death tolls of the memorials that they gave. On the right of each memorial name is the number of people that they said were killed:

    Sept11thmemorial - 3181
    Prayersforpeace - 3042
    9-11-20001 - 3031
    SOS-ATTENTATS.org - 3028
    CNN memorial - 2985
    911families - 2976
    Wikipedia - 2973
    Rememberseptember11 - 2935
    Fox News (article Sept11 2002) - 2812
    Navy Times - 2750
    Le Monde - 2749
    Wall of Americans - 2534
    America Forever - 2467

    Please keep in mind, friends, that these death tolls were not published immediately after the 9/11 event, or even shortly after. They are the final memorials that were allegedly created with careful fact-checking. I know it doesn't make sense -- friends, that's because it's not real.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187

    Icon1

    How could they all be so varied in a death numbers count? Never once had I seen such swings so wide. If any of this conspiracy thread is true, it's some of the least reported news since 9/11/01.

    This is not conspiratorial but it's still on topic. It's the list of actual WTC complexes that many are unaware of existing world wide! It was big news to me about a year ago!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Trade_Centers


    MK II
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 02-10-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •