Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EVPS, SPIRICOM and Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC)

EVPS, SPIRICOM and Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC)

**edit from original posting**

I thought I'd bump and resurrect this thread as one we can use for general discussion for EVPs & ITCs....you're own experiences, research, anything that you might find of interest to share with others here.

In another thread on this deck, nightcat made an excellent point regarding how the release of the move "White Noise" will likely sprun a tremendous interest in EVP & ITC research and manifestion.

HERE's the "White Noise" trailer.

For those who have never checked out the GIS site, ( Brandon Cook and Barbara McBeth's) HERE's the link. They have some really interesting pictures on the site, have added some videos along with the audio clips they played for Art in June 2004 **end edit**
    ----------------------------------------------------

This Halloween, Art gave us an unprecidented "Treat" with the audio from reseacher George Meek, where he used electronic frequency (electromagnetic etheric systems approach ) to enable communication with "other levels of human consciousness ".

The technology used was called the "Spiricom", pictured below.

Check out the World ITC Site

All the URLs on that site remain the same, so you'll have to a bit of browsing there, however, if you go in to ITC introduction on the home page and scroll down, you'll see both a written and audio clip of George Meek and Konstantin Raudive.

There's a lot of fantastic material at this site.

Getting Started
    in Spirit Communication through Technology

by Mark Macy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Before starting experiments in spirit communication through technology, consider the following:

There are two types or levels of the work--EVP and ITC. EVP is the capturing of short, faint spirit voices on tape. Thousands of people have been performing EVP experiments successfully since the 1950s. ITC has been underway only since around 1980, and as we enter the new millennium there are only a handful of ITC experimenters around the world getting enhanced results, which include messages and images through computers, long messages coming through radio sounds, telephone calls, and convincing pictures that come through television.

Every successful ITC experimenter I know began with EVP experiments, which are described below.

There are vast spiritual universes beyond (and superimposed over) our own physical universe. Some of these universes are light and ethereal, inhabited by angels and masters. Others are dark and troubled, inhabited by the proverbial demons and lost souls. Between these areas of light and dark are the ancestral planes where most people who have died on Earth enjoy a multi-faceted, paradise-like existence. Beings from all these worlds--from the angelic to the demonic--work closely, silently with our world, and each of us draws into our life beings of like attitude. It should be the conscious intent of anyone contacting spirit partners for positive reasons, to cleanse their spirit, mind and body, and to purify their thoughts, words and actions. When you're inspired by the beauty of a glorious sunset and your heart feels a rush of energy, the angels, literally, are with you. When you're gripped by fear or resentment over situations in your life, you can be reasonably sure there are negative spirits working closely with you, fueling those feelings.

When conducting EVP experiments, take a sober, serious approach and focus on the positive. Experiment only when you're in a happy, enthusiastic, unfettered frame of mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Experimenting with EVP

Use an audiocassette recorder with an external microphone and a source of mild white noise (such as a radio tuned between stations).* Place the microphone a few feet from the radio. Turn on the tape recorder and introduce the session. For example:

Good morning, it's Tuesday June 23, 3 o'clock. I welcome (name of spirit being) and others who would like to see all human beings move closer to God in their thoughts, words and actions.
    (pause)

Dear (name), I hope you are present this evening and can hear me.
    (pause)
    My first question...
    (pause 10-15 seconds between each question)

Ask three or four questions, then replay the sequence and listen closely. A set of earphones can help make the short, faint voices more audible. Some people get voices on their very first try; others work for months before getting their first voice. So it was with EVP pioneer Konstantin Raudive, who experimented diligently for three months before getting his first voice, then went on to record, analyze and collect more than 70,000 voices, many under strict laboratory conditions.

As you conduct voice experiments on a regular basis, the voices might get louder and clearer as your contact field (the field of thoughts, feelings and life energies between you and your spirit friends) grows stronger. As mentioned above, however, it requires a clear mind, focused intent, positive thoughts, and a balanced temperament to ensure the best possible results.

Like channeling, Ouija boards and other methods of penetrating dimensions, the technology of EVP and ITC can help us contact departed loved ones, our spirit guides and guardians, enlightened masters and other good beings, or if used carelessly they can access confused or negative beings who can disrupt our life. So, as in all spiritual matters, proceed with care, focus on love, and stay anchored to God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equipment Alternatives
    Germanium diode:

Konstantin Raudive himself devised a way to improve EVP voices with a germanium diode instead of a microphone connected to the audio input of a standard tape recorder. Many researchers still use the technique today with good results. They solder a 1N914 germanium diode (available from Radio Shack) to a jack, or male plug, that will fit the microphone input of their tape recorder. They plug this diode-equipped jack into the recorder, turn the volume up all the way, and start recording. With this setup, the recorder will sometimes capture spirit voices, but no human voices nor other normal sounds in the room. A fascinating technique that separates the men from the…well, from the spirits.

Radios:

Instead of a single radio, you can use several radios, or some other noise source altogether, such as running water. I've had best results using two or three radios with one of them tuned to a distant station with foreign language broadcasts, or even better, several overlapping foreign broadcasts coming through the same radio. Sonia Rinaldi in Brazil made an audiocassette of many jumbled voices overwritten upon each other, and used that tape as a sound source. In any case, spirit beings seem to find it easier to create their voice from existing voice fragments than to fashion one out of blank white noise. Foreign-language broadcasts make it easier to distinguish between the radio noises and possible spirit voices you receive in your language.

Tape recorders:

Some people claim to get better results with a reel-to-reel tape recorder than with the more common cassette recorder, which I use. On cassette recorders it's good to have a "cue" or "review" function so that while the recorder is in "play" mode you can press down a bit on the "reverse" or "fast forward" button to move quickly a few inches backward or forward on the tape, then resume playing simply by releasing the "reverse" or "fast forward" button. You can include a mixer in the setup along with a second microphone for your voice.

Computers:

Some voice experimenters today are using computers with attached microphones instead of tape recorders. Advantages of the computer include clarity of the voices, immediate playback, reproduction without loss of quality, and easy transportability of sound files to the internet. The drawback of computers is the fact that voice files take up a lot of memory, so each session must be kept short (a few seconds, or at most a few minutes in duration).

Minidisc recorders:

Lately I've started using a minidisc recorder instead of a tape recorder. Like computers, minidisc recorders register sound in digital format (breaking down the analog signals into tiny bits of information). The advantages of the minidisc recorder over tape recorders include most of the computer's advantages. Plus, a stereo input allows the use of two microphones, one near the radios and the other dedicated to the voice of the experimenters. Additionally, each minidisc holds 74 minutes of data, so sessions can be quite long.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alpha; 04-29-2007 at 12:23 PM. Reason: bump & add

Captain Kundalini UnRegistered
    That's an impressive start.

Some Free EVP Audio Sites

Here' are a few sites that have EVP audio clips:

Ghost Voices.com

shadowlands.net

ghostwave.com

ghoststudy.com

Enjoy.

Captain Kundalini UnRegistered
    I have a problem with this one. On the website is states that the Spirit Entity is saying "Bitch", but to me it sounds like someone is saying "It is now."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kundalini
    I have a problem with this one. On the website is states that the Spirit Entity is saying "Bitch", but to me it sounds like someone is saying "It is now."
    I think you are correct. It sounds nothing like "bitch" to me but could easily be "it is now".
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

--G.B. Shaw

Captain Beyond UnRegistered
    I personally have never delved into this sector of the paranormal,but do have some equipment where I could do so.

I do however suspect that the EVP's do exist much the same as ghosts do.Having said that though,I have yet to hear any EVP that addresses any modern or current situation,so to me,it is much the same as most ghosts phenoms,some kind of imprint of an electromagnetic nature that has been captured in this physical world,and the EVP'S just as most apperations,follow a set pattern,and repeat the same information,much like a tape being played over and over.

To me,most ghosts and EVP's follow this same pattern,a repetitive cycle where strong thoughts or emotions have been imprinted upon a specific place,with as of yet,unknown electro magnetic forces at play.To me,since all our thoughts are electro-chemical in nature,and the earth is also very electric/magnetic,some strong thoughts,emotions,tragic events,etc., are imprinted on some unknown ,electro/magnetic wavelegnth.

If further sutdies of EVP's prove otherwise, will have to go back to the basement and erase my chalkboard and start over.

CB

Captain Beyond UnRegistered

EVP's

With the release of White Noise,I feel the need to start a thread on the subject as we briefly touched on it before.

I do feel there is something there,but as to what it actually is,I can't explain it.I have several questions that need addressing on the subject.

Question 1. Why are all these souls earth bound?
    Question 2. Why did they not reincarnate again?
    Question 3. What prevented them from moving on?
    Question 4. If these are NOT Earthbound souls who have lost their way,what,who are they?

CB

Here is my theory.

Our physical world is where time as we understand it exists, our soles when freed from our bodies though death no longer are in time. Some soles however do not want to give the sensation of time so the cling to the physical world. In order to reincarnate the sole must leave the physical world to reenter it.

Now here comes the tricky part though the sole dose not want to give up the physical world and the sense of time it is unstuck in time so it is just present in the location not in a time as we understand it. The sole may have already let go and been reincarnated at the time of the recording (The person recording could be the reincarnation of the voice even) because time has no meaning out side of the physical self.

Not Sam

A Comment about The Realm of The Spirit

The Ancient Occult Art of The Pendulum Works

Been There - Done That

Also - There are Various Forms of Spirits in The Spirit World...

Ghosts - Angels - Etc

Have an Excellent Day

Spiricom and EVP questions

Hi there!
    I just found this forum and am wondering if you can help me out. I am in the process of getting together all the parts to build a modernized "Spiricom MK4" using a laptop with tone generating software, an fm tranmisster card and a receiver hooked up to a speaker. The diagram stated to transmit in the range of 29-31 mhz. Is this critical? most receivers tune only as low as 88 or so mhz. 29 is in the Remote Control Model area. The power will be low but I'll still have to find a receiver that tunes to 29. Also should the 13 tones all be at the same db level? or are some higher level than others? I have had some geat results with EVP in the past (with clarity good enough to not guess what is being said). I have a background in audio engineering and got into this out of pure curiosity, it's an amazing phenomenon. I used to think it was just anomalous audio from some simple source but I have recorded what seems to me to be real interaction.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

I have done a bit with a tone generator,but haven't taken it as far as you have yet.Certain frequencies that I listened to have quite an effect upon me but I never did try any recording during this time.I have some info somewhere on different frequencies.If I can find it,I will post it here for you.

My limited experience with the tone generator leads me to think that different frequencies or hertz will need different volume levels,and then again,from the low 20's on down,they will certainly be inaudible to most so I guess some experimentation will be the way to go.Wish I were more help right now.

CB
    From here to Eternity

Oddly enough,this pattern was created during an earthquake from a suspended and isolated tray full of sand.The vibrations of the earthquake produced what was named the 'Earthquake Rose'.Other frequencies haver been known to also produce geometric patterns such as triangles etc.It seems appearant that certain pure tones,frequencies etc. can produce some amazing things.Keep us posted as this is fascinating stuff for me anyway!

I'll try and find that info I mentioned too.

CB
    Last edited by Captain Beyond; 06-19-2008 at 12:47 PM.
    From here to Eternity

This link may be helpful to you, Ronald.

http://www.worlditc.org/c_07_senki_00_content.htm#Index

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information