Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pyramids of Planet Earth - China - Bosnia etc

Pyramids in Hawaii? Evidence Suggests Yes!

by Zach Royer, Kahuna Research Group

The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii by Pila

Apparently pyramids were not limited to Egypt, Central Mexico, or China…they tend to appear in the most mysterious of places. There may even be some way out in the middle of the ocean, on a small island chain we now know as Hawai’i. According to the book – “The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii” there are what may be actual pyramids on the big island of Hawai’i, and Hawai’i may actually share a connection with the other pyramids of the world, through what is known as the “world grid”.

On page 81 of the book, the author goes into mild detail about the location of these pyramids and says one is to be located five miles inland above what is known as Punaluu black sands beach, an area I am already quite familiar with, or so I thought. I figured this would be a perfect investigation for my research group, seeing as how something like a pyramid should stick out like a sore thumb. Boy, was I mistaken. Not only has this pyramid managed to evade my team after two expeditions, other unforseen obstacles have presented themselves.

Being somewhat new to the islands, I figured that the best place to search for clues would be right from the “horse’s mouth” – the author of the book himself. After a simple Google search, I was able to located Pila’s email and I sent him a message, half expecting to get a reply. In what seemed like one or two days, I had received an email from him, with some very startling information.

Here is part of the email that I sent to Pila, in regards to the Lemurian pyramid:

Dear Mr. Pila,

I enjoyed your Secrets and Mysteries book so much that I have become quite intrigued by it and would like to know more about the Lemurian pyramid near Punaluu if you could.

I’ve really adapted to the culture and would love to show my spirit with a breath hike to the pyramid. I have dreamed about doing this so I have gathered the courage to ask you to see if you can share with me any information like the specific road you started from, which cane fields you mentions, and if you plan on doing any more research on the subject?

Here was his response, which only deepened the mysteries we were about to explore:

“Aloha Zach,

It’s been many years since I’ve been there and the last time I got completely lost in the sugar cane ‘brambles’ near sunset and was genuinely “scared as combat” in the venture. At the last glimpse of sunset I stepped though and on to the sugar cane road (purely by accident!). People don’t realize the fright until they experience it. The growth was so thick and impassable you can’t tell up from down or whether you’re walking miles in the wrong direction. Last ‘team’ of three I sent up there were actual Egyptian pyramid researchers from Switzerland (who have since published a new book on the Sphinx). I never happened to cross paths with them again, therefore I don’t have any direct feedback (and haven’t read the book yet to see if there is mention. As soon as I’m not up to my ass in alligators, I’ll try and find their info for you. (Team leader’s name is Rico Paganini. I understand the book is causing quite a stir in scientific communities.

The effort began with the discovery of underground passages and recent mysterious ‘chording off’ of the Sphinx and Giza from the public).“

As you have just read, Pila sent “actual Egyptian pyramid researchers” in search of these pyramids, which gave me the answers I was looking for. These pyramids are in fact real, and worthy of exploring, at least to some. I have since tried to contact Rico Paganini but to no avail, as I’m sure Mr. Paganini is a very busy researcher. I do know he just published a series of books about the Egyptian pyramids, more can be ascertained by simply Googling his name and reading his websites. I am still hoping to hear from him about what he found, or for that matter, didn’t find.

Hawaii’s Connection with Other Pyramids

Over the last couple days, I have been talking with other pyramid researchers who have either read my latest book Pyramid Rising, or heard what I was doing with the Hawaiian pyramids on the Bob Charles radio show on KineticHifi.com. Many are intrigued by the mysteries of the island, and the mysteries of pyramids in general.

The following study is from researcher Lee Ross, who sent me this image about Hawaii being a possible pyramid location, another confirmation to an ever growing mystery. We have since started a dialogue on this subject and it is open for discussion in the Facebook group “Global Pyramids Discussion“.

Lost Leyline to Hawaii? Image & bold text below courtesy of Lee Ross

“90+180+270+360=900 ….To form the TRIDENT=[ 20+18+9+4+5+14+20 ]=90 , three lines are drawn within a circle…180x 3 =540 + 360 [degrees in a circle]= 900 …Acupuncture points in the body might come to mind…The red line added in this photo runs to Hawaii ..We [ T-O-O-L-S.net ] believe this to be an ancient pyramid location…more reason to consider our friend Zach Royer’s study (Pyramid Rising).
    So as you can see, each of the white lines above corresponds to an area where pyramids or megaliths are placed. When the trident is complete, you also get a line drawn right over Hawaii, seen in red. Is this evidence that Hawaii is a Power Place just like Nazca, Egypt, Angkor Vat, and all the others? Surmounting evidence is starting to suggest this is indeed the case.

The image above is originally from this video, which I highly recommend watching if you haven’t already. It will bring you up to speed on what I am researching, and it offers you a chance to understand a knowledge as ancient as the pyramids.

Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolize unseen forces at work. We are being lied to by the mainstream medias. Modern archaeologists don’t know what they’re talking about. “The Ancients” were not stupid or primitive. We just failed to decode this knowledge conveyed in signs, symbols and ancient artwork. This kind of information is kept hidden from the public.
    Scientists don’t know what holds the universe together, the answer is sound and unseen forces. Matter is governed by sound frequencies.

There is much more to life than we can perceive with our 5 senses. The question then becomes “who or what governs unseen forces?” What is behind the symmetry throughout nature? (Golden Ratio, Phi, Fibonacci Sequence etc.) It simply can’t be just coincidence, in my opinion there is an intelligent mind / consciousness behind all this that keeps it all together.

The pyramids are proof, that a more advanced civilization once existed on earth. And I know how crazy it is to claim that our history books are lying and not telling the truth, yet all the evidence points to this conclusion, I’m just wondering how even Michael Jackson was aware of all that. He tried to warn us, but most of us failed to listen, like always.

<font size="3">

And there you have it folks, the mystery just keeps getting deeper and deeper. What did MJ know about what was coming?

Does it have to do with irreversible earth changes?

The research I did for Pyramid Rising leads me to believe it does. The planet is faced with the “storm of the century” ever two years it seems, with Hurricane Sandy (Cassandra) being the latest to wreak havoc. What’s next. There were THREE X-class flares yesterday and the sunspot responsible is turning to face the Earth. Are we ready? Are our ‘shields’ going to handle the next Earth-facing CME?

SOLUTION: The pyramids are the answer to ALL of the problems we are facing as a civilization. The solution to climate change, heling to accelerate spiritual progression, the list goes on.

In pyramids, we find the answers, which I have presented in full in my latest research paper turned eBook Pyramid Rising. I urge you to please check it out. You can read a nice excerpt here.

Links of Interest

Excerpt of Pyramid Rising – “Planetary Acupuncture as a Means to Save Earth and Us”

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Archaeologist Claims Indonesian Pyramids are 20,000 Years Old

Friday, August 2, 2013

The largest megalithic site in Southeast Asia is Gunung Padang (Mountain Meadow in Indonesian), located in West Java. The site has been known by Europeans since the early 20th century, when it was mentioned in a Dutch report on Indonesian antiquities.

The site is noted for the huge rectangular stones that cover it. Beneath those stones, geologist Dr. Danny Hilman believes, is located an even more ancient pyramid. Judging from the age of the debris above it, Hilman believes that the pyramid would be at least 9,000 years old, and possibly up to 20,000 years old.

A survey conducted in 2012 carbon dated the upper layers of the site to 6,500 years, and layers 24 to 30 feet under to 12,500 years. Georadar located large chambers 45 feet beneath the surface. The site is characterized by the use of a strong cement which cannot be natural because it contains silica of a purity not found in the region. Radiometric analysis conducted in 2012 at Betalab in Miami dates this cement to between 12,000 and 23,000 years of age.

It would appear that this very old site, which dates from thousands of years before human beings were thought able to construct even simple buildings, was not only built of huge blocks of stone, but used a highly sophisticated cement of a kind that was not in general use again until the 18th Century.

Who built the site and why, remains unknown. It is by far the largest and most extensive human construction of its age ever found.

Lost City of Pyramids Discovered in Ecuador Jungle 2013

For more information and to keep updated please visit our websites http://Earth4All.net & http://2012Rising.com
    Also visit our co-authors page: http://ForgottenOrigin.com

Our recently released book on Ancient Aliens can be viewed on Amazon at this link: http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Aliens-...

This is the first footage from an ancient Ecuadorian Pyramid site being explored for the first time in perhaps millennia. Filmed in Spring of 2013, it shows the incredible stone work and immense size of this mysterious megalithic pyramid structure.

Perhaps most mind blowing of all is the size of the stone hammer heads found scattered around the area, it is hard not to think of the local legends of giants and a possible connection to the Anunnaki linked gold relics found not so very far away at the Tayos caves.

We are asking for you to please support our work by visiting our expedition funding page and making a small contribution: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/los...

If you can't contribute please instead just consider sharing this video around so as to help get the word out!

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    There are pyramids all around the planet, and they came about as a result of the Annunaki splitting off into groups when they began warring with each other. Seems our ancestors passed along the same nasty DNA to us too!
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

I'm probably the only one who has never heard of this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information