Thread: The Story of Zana - Villagers Remember Descendants of a Bigfoot

The Story of Zana - Villagers Remember Descendants of a Bigfoot

This is an interesting read. I have never heard anything about this alleged case before....has anyone else?

and other alternative news Monday, April 12, 2010

Villagers Remember Descendants of a Bigfoot

35 year ago, the skull of the first Bigfoot was excavated for the first time in history. People residing in the area for years still remember meeting it when it was still alive.

Local residents who buried a mother and a son indicated location of their graves. A rubber shoe branded 1888 was removed from the woman’s burial (a mirror at the head indicated it was a female). Approximately the same time Zana, a Bigfoot, died.

The researcher’s heart was beating with anticipation of the unusual find, as never before scientists laid their hands on a Bigfoot, alive or dead.

The excavation was conducted by Igor Burtsev, at the time, a young scientist, and today a leading Russian cryptozoologist. He spent several years trying to obtain the right for graves excavation in the Abkhazian village Tkhina, where Zana used to live. As luck would have it, his old college friend, an Abkhazian, became a local official upon his return to the motherland from Moscow.

“I could not have seen Zana myself, she passed away 50 years before I was born,” says Apollon Dumava, former chair of the local Council. “But my older relatives remembered her. How could you forget her? She was 6.6 feet tall, had long strong arms covered with hair, curvy hips that inspired the desire of local men, large hanging breasts, flat forehead and huge red eyes................

Artiicle Continues
    Also....

The Story of Zana

Wild woman, supposed relict hominoid, captured somewhere in a forest and having given birth from a local man in Abkhazia in the eve of 19th sentury

By Igor Burtsev, translated by Dmitri Bayanov

In Abkhazia, Western Caucasus, relict hominoids (snowmen) are called abnauyu. While collecting reports in 1962, a colleague of Prof. Boris Porshnev, zoologist Prof. Alexander Mashkovtsev, heard and studied the story of Zana. Subsequently, Porshnev took over where his late companion left off. The following information is borrowed from Porshnev's work The Struggle for Troglodytes*.

* Boris Porshnev. The Struggle for Troglodytes . Prostor magazine, July 1968 pp. 113-116 (in Russian).

Zana was a female abnauyu who had been caught and tamed and who lived and died within the memory of a number of people still alive at the time of the research. She was buried near the village of Tkhina in the Ochamchiri District of Abkhazia in the 1880s or 1890s.............

Full Article

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    A very compelling article Alpha! The history of the human race would probably astound science if the whole truth could be known! So many mysteries...
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Delphine is offline Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    S.W. Mississippi, with part of my heart left in New Orleans
    Fascinating, Alpha! I always wanted to be taller, but 6'6" with hairy arms? No thanks. Quite a find, though!

“I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.”
    Alexis de Tocqueville

Never heard this story before - thanks for posting - let the researching begin!

Quote Originally Posted by MuseNoir View Post
    Never heard this story before - thanks for posting - let the researching begin!
    Neither had I and I was truly pumped when I first read this.

I haven't checked Coleman's site yet though...perhaps there has been other mention of this. If not, this would be a great case to bring to the forefront by someone.

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

I think Ive heard this one, or sawe it on TV a while back.
    Sometimes the Truth isn't the Truth.

Thread Information