* 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
* 2 celery ribs, chopped
* 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
* 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
* 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In a small skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the soup, mushrooms, spaghetti, chicken and cheese; toss to coat.
2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bacon; dot with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.