I have never tried so hard to listen to someone talk. He kills me, I simply cannot concentrate on him, it sounds to me like he is speaking gibberish, although I know he is not. His dismal phone quality is part of the problem, but there is more to it than just that.
I am going to try and find written transcripts.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.