Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Royal Wedding - Illuminati Ritual? - April 29 Satanic Holiday

Royal Wedding - Illuminati Ritual? - April 29 Satanic Holiday

Well, just throwing this out there....read the entire article and see what you think...way, way far out there or??

Is Prince's Wedding Ring Refusal a Satanic Sign?

Satanists observe Christian rituals for one reason only, to tear them down. Everything a future king does is symbolic and an example to his people.

by Byron Molynieux

(for henrymakow.com)

Prince William will not wear a wedding ring to symbolize his marriage to Kate Middleton April 29. Explaining William's decision, a royal source told the Daily Mail, 'It is quite common for men in that strata of society not to wear a traditional wedding band.'

A wedding ring symbolizes marriage, an institution that the Illuminati --"that strata of society" -- wish to destroy, along with the family.

In breaking the rules of a Christian marriage ceremony and in light of the Satanism practiced by the Illuminati, we ask; Is William signaling his Satanism? He has done it before,
    notably by having a logo of Baphomet's head on his RAF uniform. (see below)

It would support the arguments of those who believe
    Prince William is the antiChrist. Perhaps a ring less ring finger is an occult prerequisite.

Other public figures who don't wear wedding rings have revealed themselves to be Satanists. Tony Blair doesn't wear one.(The Sarkozy's and Obamas do.)

In a recent article in the Guardian entitled, 'Yours for £150: Tony Blair's memoirs as gospel' we see Blair blaspheming by releasing a version of his autobiography in the style of the Bible.

Neither Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper nor his wife, ostensible Christians, wear a wedding ring. Here is a photo of Harper and his family meeting Pope Benedict XVI in the Vatican. His wife is dressed all in black with a hood, as if attending a black mass!

pope-harper-family-cp-7016555-wide.jpg

KATE'S SATANIC ENGAGEMENT RING

Despite refusing a ring, William has placed symbolic significance on the engagement ring given to Kate.

He has given her the same blue sapphire engagement ring his mother Diana had on her engagement. The blue sapphire is the gemstone of the planet Saturn. In
    The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines, Fritz Springmeier writes of Saturn:

Saturn is an important key to understanding the long heritage this conspiracy has back to antiquity. The city of Rome was originally known as Saturnia or City of Saturn. The Roman Catholic Church retains much of the Saturn worship in its ritual. Saturn also relates to Lucifer.
    In various occult dictionaries Saturn is associated with evil.

Dianas_engagement_ring-prince-william-kate-middleton_wedding-date.jpg

SATANIC HOLIDAYS APRIL 29TH
    It is worth noting that the wedding date of 29th April is surrounded by Satanic holidays.

The 'Grand Climax' takes place between April 26-May 1 and is characterized by sexual interaction with female victims between the ages of 1-25. 'Walpurgisnacht Roodmas Day' takes place on April 30th and contains animal and/or human sacrifice of any age

A Satanic holiday of special relevance to the Royal wedding is the 'Feast of the Beast'. According to Fritz Springmeier, it is a year-long event that occurs every 28 years and is attended by Illuminati leaders from around the world. It is a very high level ceremony, and would not be recognized at the anarchy ritual level of the Illuminati.

The last two Feast of the Beast ceremonies occurred in 1954 and 1982, the last one was supposed to start in 2009 or 2010 meaning that it could still be going on and coincide with the royal wedding. Springmeier's description of the event resonates somewhat with a Royal wedding:

At the Feast of the Beast, a beautiful bride is trained and presented to Satan, and she may well be a virgin. This ceremony is most likely held at a castle or palace, and is also likely to be held over in Europe for the principle ceremony. Lesser ceremonies may be held here in the states. Witnesses claim that Satan appears and interacts with his human leadership. He provides them with detailed instructions for what he wants done until the next Feast of the Beast. In other words, he provides the top Illuminati hierarchy with their future long-range plans......

Full Article

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Another POV....

The Occult Reason For The Royal Wedding

Large rituals such as the forthcoming Royal Wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton are used by the TPTB to increase and cement their control over the great unwashed .

Deliberate spiritual and astrological dates are chosen so the ritual will have the maximum effect and this one will be no different .

The Royal Wedding will be used as a massive extraction of our spiritual power and energy to the Royal family and by proxy to the rest of the ruling elite of the world, which the Windsors are part of . Not much has changed since the days of the Pharoahs and I imagine similar rituals were held in Ancient Egypt . Matthew Delooze wrote many fine articles regarding spiritual extraction which he has unfortunately taken down, and believed this spiritual power was transferred from the masses through various rituals, including major sporting and music events to an unseen alien consciousness . I don’t know whether this is true or not but the energy is definitely given to the Royal Family .

Before the days of the mass media, this energy extraction would only consist of the people present at the rituals but in this modern age of global communications, the Royal Wedding will be watched by millions and possibly billions as the woman obsess over the dress and the men envy William . By participating in the wedding, through the passive observance of the event, massive amounts of spiritual energy are given to the the couple and to the Windsors .

The world is a mass of energy transference and our relationships are a continual to and fro of energy
    . Most relationships flounder when one party decides not to put their energy into the relationship, and disrupts the flow . The energy will be taken from the public in Britain and beyond and transferred to the couple . Unlike in most relationships, the energy will not be reciprocated and is very much a one way affair .

To a certain extent it shows the weakness of the ruling elite that they need continual acceptance from the public in such a huge manner . Most of us get by with energy from our day to day relationships but the elites of the world need energy transferences of massive amounts to keep going . It is not just royal affairs but similar occasions, such as the inaugauration of the President of USA have the same effect . Each country will have its own rituals, but the British royal family seems to hold a special place in the world’s consciousness .

The timing of the Royal Wedding is important to the rituals and this one seems to be no different and I detail the various factors involved in the decision to hold it on 29th April
    :

As many have observed the date 29/4 adds up to 33, beloved by occultists and Freemasons . 29+4=33 . From the
    Phoenix Masonry.Org website :
    The symbolism which is derived from numbers was common to the Pythagoreans, the Cabalists, the Gnostics, and all mystical associations. Of all superstitions, it is the oldest and the most generally diffused. Allusions are to found to it in all the systems of religion; the Jewish Scriptures, for instance, abound in it, and the Christian shows a share of its influence. It is not, therefore, surprising that the most predominate of all symbolism in Freemasonry is that of numbers.

33 is the highest degree in Freemasonry and is a master number . At present, this number is popping up all over the place and the Royal Wedding couldn’t be left out .
    The next detail which caught my attention is that the wedding will be held on the 29th . Hecate is an ancient Greek goddess who continually appears in esoteric research . Each 29th of the month is known as The Moon of Hecate by her followers which was observed by the Romans as her sacred day .

The wedding will be held on the Friday and the following two days are important pagan dates . ( Please note I am not attacking paganism whose followers are better company than other more mainstream religious adherents I know ) . Saturday 30th April is Walpurgis, which is popular in many European countries and Walpurgisnacht is celebrated as the arrival of Spring on 1st May

Full Article

Wow,,,,,,this is a lot more interesting than what the headline made me think it was.

I totally thought this was about the pop star. And I was like WTF??? Who cares. I don't care for Prince,,but I might have had more respect for him had he worshipped the devil,,,,,,all the good rock stars do.

Robert Anton Wilson
    I'm a libertarian because I don't trust the people as much as anarchists do. I want to see government limited as much as possible; I would like to see it reduced back to where it was in Jefferson's time, or even smaller. But I would not like to see it abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoMarco View Post
    Wow,,,,,,this is a lot more interesting than what the headline made me think it was.

I totally thought this was about the pop star. And I was like WTF??? Who cares. I don't care for Prince,,but I might have had more respect for him had he worshipped the devil,,,,,,all the good rock stars do.
    .......If it was about that Prince, I agree with you .....maybe I should change the thread title??

And yeah, you're right....R Gary Patterson talks a lot about that...rocks stars and selling their souls to the "devil"

Interesting read...lot's of photos...

A Royal Wedding of Mythic Proportions

The Spaceman, Gary Bell did a really interesting show this last Sunday night on this topic and a few others.

For those interested, catch Free Streaming HERE
    TOPIC: Libya Update, The Royal Wedding World Impact, Goddess Worship, Paschal Moon, Earth Day, Wedding Numerology, Energy Extraction, Beltain Weekend, Space Shuttle Program Final Missions.

TIME: 211

SIZE: 23.5 MB

STREAM LINK: http://www.4shared.com/audio/RZAbVcy...-23-space.html

Some of you may be interested in this:

Necro-nuptials: The myth of the Virgin Queen/Corpse Bride embedded in the royal wedding
    As I shall demonstrate, everything about the bride that Prince William has chosen, as well as the date they have picked for their wedding, evokes the archetype of the “Virgin Queen” and the “White Lady,” i.e., Lilith, the corpse bride. The universal archetype is that of the Queen of the Underworld, and her sister, or doppelganger, the Queen of Heaven. When one is reigning on the surface world, alive in the flesh, the other is locked in her labyrinthine prison in the Underworld, the kingdom of the dead. Let us first build the case for the “Virgin Queen” archetype.

The future wife of Prince William, Catherine Elizabeth “Kate” Middleton, was born in 1982 on January 9th. This is the feast day of St. Basilissa, from the 3rd century AD, who famously convinced her husband Julian to remain chaste with her on their wedding night. They both went on to a martyr’s death as virgins.

The root word in “Basilissa” is “Basil” which means “king,” and is also the name of another saint with a feast day in January — New Year’s Day, to be exact! I mentioned St. Basil, and the feast day that celebrates him, Vasilopita, in my essay
    “Regnum in Potentia, Part 1” where I show that this is another version of the Saturnalian ritual of choosing a temporary king by lot through hiding a token representing a sacrificed baby in a slice of cake.

The chosen king is later sacrificed as part of the fertility rituals described in that article. A similar ritual takes place traditionally on Walpurgis Night and Beltane/ May Day (April 30-May 1), which will begin the day after Kate and William’s scheduled wedding, on April 29th. I explained in a previous article that William will be consuming a
    special cake at his wedding that echoes this ritual also.

But there are more interesting facts about the days surrounding this date. April 28th is the feast day of St. Catherine, Kate Middleton’s namesake. St. Catherine was famous for refusing to marry because she was already wedded to Christ — literally. There are many traditional depictions of this miraculous ceremony that purportedly took place, in which Jesus, sometimes in the form of an infant, actually wedded St. Catherine, slipping an “invisible” ring on her finger. ........

Full Article & Photos

Well, we can throw this into the equation too I suppose....

11:11 Phenomenon linked to Royal Wedding Date

It appears that the British Royal family has picked a date for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton that has occult connotations. April 29, 2011.

This is linked to the 11:11 phenomenon. See: www.december212012.com/articles/11-11/The_11_11_phenomenon.htm .

As noted in the previous link, the phenomenon is associated with the Mayan End Times 2012. How is it linked? 4-29-2011 or 4-29-11 = 4 which is 2 + 2 which in roman numerals is II + II or eleven. Then 29 which is 2 + 9 = 11. Then of course the year ending in 11 and or 2011 which again would be 2011 or II 11.

There is, of course, a link between the ILLUMINATI and the Eleven Eleven phenomenon. www.remusicas.org/videos/-;XdoXZZtqXRA.html and it notes the 13 illuminati bloodlines.

Prince William is, of course, of the Illuminati / Dragon / ET bloodline: www.oddetorium.blogspot.com/2011/04/royal-illuminati-bloodline-of-kate.html So is his future wife.

What Happens Next? She will become pregnant in the spring of 2012. The child will be born on 12-21-2012. He is what THEY have been waiting for.

See also: www.therr.posterous.com/crimes and www.noonehastodietomorrow.com/occult/media/2771-2771 also www.solascendans.com/2011/03/27/royal-wedding-anarchy-and-the-occult/ .

Article Link
    Note, the ceremony also starts at 11 a.m. their time....

Well let's consider this in the mix and something I have never heard of until now.

Kate and William are 12th cousins once removed with a common ancestor by the surname of Leighton, or so these allegations suggest.

The Royal wedding will be a giant ritual for the start of new blood added to the illuminati bloodline . Let's see how fast 2012 approaches.

Wills and Kate, kissing cousins! How the Royal lovebirds are related thanks to a Tudor tyrant so bloodthirsty he's been airbrushed from history

A dark and deliciously murky secret hovers over the continuing relationship between Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton - a skeleton so large that even a vast royal closet would struggle to contain it.

For the Mail can reveal that William and Kate are distant cousins. Not only that, the common ancestor who links the two lovers is a murderous despot whose bloody deeds have been deliberately forgotten by history. Until now.

The man who links William and Kate as kith and kin is Sir Thomas Leighton, an Elizabethan soldier, diplomat and, for 40 years, the cut-throat Governor of Guernsey.
    He is William's 12th generation great-grandparent, and Kate's 11th, making them 12th cousins, once removed.

A despot and a dictator, Leighton brooked no argument and made life hell for those he ruled.

'He disregarded civil liberties and kept the people down by main force,' reads a rare account of his life.

This hard-nosed figure was, however, a gentleman; which will come as a timely snub to those critics of Kate Middleton who dismiss her antecedents as being working-class and - extraordinary in this day and age - therefore deem her unsuitable as a future princess.

So Kate may be relieved to learn of her posh ancestor. On the other hand, she might not be too keen to boast over the dinner table about his bloody modus operandi.
    So hated was Leighton, that on his death in 1610, the official report on his demise was defaced by angry Guernsey residents. And uniquely for such an important figure in the Elizabethan court - his wife was the Queen's cousin - no portrait of him survives. All were destroyed or lost.
    So what makes this gruesome fellow, whose blood courses through the veins of our future king and queen, into such a figure of hatred? Why do historians prefer to ignore his existence?

The answer lies in his despotic, nepotistic rule of Guernsey - a small but crucial stronghold during the days when Spain was amassing its armada against Britain.

Leighton had been a hugely successful soldier, serving with distinction in France and Ireland, and lustily enjoying the quelling of a revolt in northern England in 1569.
    Some said he enjoyed the sight and smell of blood just a little too much. An enthusiastic supporter of hanging, drawing and quartering, Leighton never shied away from the meting out of justice, and the bloodier the better.

To reward him, or perhaps just to get this gentleman thug out of her way, Queen Elizabeth gave him Guernsey to govern in 1570 - and so his reign of terror began.

Elizabeth Knollys had important connections: not only was she a cousin of the Queen, but also a relation of Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry VIII. In her Tudor ruff, she rather resembled an early Kate Middleton, and soon became Sir Thomas Leighton's most valuable conquest, on or off the battlefield. Together the couple had three children - their son Thomas, and daughters Elizabeth and Anne.

It is from Elizabeth Leighton's side that Kate descends, while William's ancestor is her sister Anne. Curiously, there is not a single titled person on Kate's side of the family tree, yet on William's side he can count the earls of Rochester, Lords Lisburne, and a few baronets among his ancestors before his forbears marry into the Spencer family.

In fact, Kate's family slid decidedly downmarket for a few generations before picking itself up and becoming respectable again.
    Sir Thomas and Elizabeth's daughter married one Sherrington Talbot, a member of an ancient and respectable family of landowners, but in a couple of generations' time, things were beginning to look decidedly iffy.

Sherrington and Elizabeth's granddaughter wed Henry Davenport, after which the bloodline began to sink slowly down society's totem pole until they reached the point at which Henry's great-granddaughter Sarah Davenport married Tom Ashford of Stratford-on-Avon - a lowly ironmonger and 'saddler's bridle cutter'.

The whole family lived in stables in the town - the only legacy Tom could leave his daughter Elizabeth when she married Robert Hobbes in 1800.

Hobbes, who described himself as a gentleman (others might not) was, in fact, an early property developer, buying up properties around Stratford; but the couple's daughter moved things upmarket again when she married an Oxford-educated clergyman, the Rev Thomas Davis.

Their daughter, Harriet, married into the Luptons, a rich upper-middle-class family of merchants and property owners around Leeds - and Harriet's daughter, Olive, married a successful Leeds lawyer, Richard Middleton. Richard's son Peter was a pilot, so too was his grandson Michael - the father of Kate.

For the heralds whose job it will be to come up with a convincing coat of arms for Kate when the Palace finally announces her engagement to William, this latest revelation of near-royalty in the family will come as a relief, given that so many of her ancestors were working men without, as they say, escutcheon.

On the other hand, not everyone would wish to be associated with an ancestor who cared so little for the sanctity of life.

The short official record of Sir Thomas, who is after all the blood-tie between our future king and queen, could hardly be more dismissive: 'Leighton is recalled in Guernsey with . . . rancour. In England, he is barely remembered at all.'

Perhaps that's about to change.

Wow,,,it's 6:04am my time and there are 13 users besides myself browsing this thread. I have never seen that many folks browsing a thread before.
    Good job Alpha. This thread has been your baby.
    Sorry for my inability to take the royal conspiracy seriously, but, I have been giving it some thought. I think there may be a reason for that.

I would have to say,,,there are very few power structures out there that make the face of the franchise, the true decision maker.
    If there is something to your conspiracy theory in regards to this royalty thing, I suggest you look deeper than the ruling monarchs pictured on tabloids.

The British Royal Family

List of members

This is a list of current members of the Royal Family:
    If there are dark rituals and satanic royal priests, my guess is, the ringmaster would be a far less known Duke or Duchess.

And why the satanic thing?
    As far as I'm concerned, satanism is just another branch of christianity, no less than babtists or pentecosts.

I would like to think, that if there is some royalty rituals going on, they would be less trite than satanism.
    The cremation of Care atleast shows the american nobility worshiping BAAL an ancient babylonian God of darkness.

And what if there is some off world blood in these royals? Could their rituals have origins off planet? Now there is some interesting information.

Collaterals

There are a few immediate family members (a spouse and the children and grandchildren of its current full members) carrying no official style who are sometimes in listings:
    • VAdm Tim Laurence (The Princess Royal's second and current husband)
      • Mr & Mrs Peter Phillips (The Princess Royal's son by Mark Phillips, and his wife, to whom the Queen's first great-grandchild, a daughter was born on 29 December 2010, named Savannah)
      • Miss Zara Phillips, MBE (The Princess Royal's daughter by Mark Phillips) & Mike Tindall, her fiancé

The following persons are descendants (or widows) of the younger children of Queen Victoria, King Edward VII, and King George V:
    The Earl of Harewood is a female-line first cousin of the Queen. The Duke of Fife, the Marquess of Milford Haven, the Countess Mountbatten of Burma, and the Lady Saltoun, and their respective families, as well as Lord Harewood's descendants, are so distant from the reigning Sovereign that they are relatives of, rather than members of, the Royal Family.
    None of these persons receive any money from the State or undertake official engagements on behalf of the Queen. However, the Queen does invite them to private family functions and to participate in official royal occasions, such as the Trooping the Colour, the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and ceremonial or state funerals.

There are three living former spouses of members of the British Royal Family:
    Recently deceased members of the Royal Family include:
    Sir Angus Ogilvy, who died in 2004, was the husband of Princess Alexandra, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy and a first-cousin-in law of the Queen. He supported his wife in her Royal duties and sometimes accompanied the Princess during her Royal tours abroad. As a husband of a Princess of Blood Royal, he was listed as an immediate member of the Royal Family in the same way as it is today with The Princess Royal's current husband, Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence.
    The Prince of Wales' first wife, Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a car crash in 1997. They had divorced in 1996. She lost the HRH title but was allowed the style "Princess of Wales" and remained a member of the Royal Family to reflect the fact she was the mother of the second and third in line to the throne, Princes William and Harry.
    Last edited by DarkoMarco; 04-30-2011 at 11:14 PM.
    Robert Anton Wilson
    I'm a libertarian because I don't trust the people as much as anarchists do. I want to see government limited as much as possible; I would like to see it reduced back to where it was in Jefferson's time, or even smaller. But I would not like to see it abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoMarco View Post
    Wow,,,it's 6:04am my time and there are 13 users besides myself browsing this thread. I have never seen that many folks browsing a thread before.
    Good job Alpha. This thread has been your baby.
    Sorry for my inability to take the royal conspiracy seriously, but, I have been giving it some thought. I think there may be a reason for that.

I would have to say,,,there are very few power structures out there that make the face of the franchise, the true decision maker.
    If there is something to your conspiracy theory in regards to this royalty thing, I suggest you look deeper than the ruling monarchs pictured on tabloids.

The British Royal Family

List of members

This is a list of current members of the Royal Family:

Collaterals

There are a few immediate family members (a spouse and the children and grandchildren of its current full members) carrying no official style who are sometimes in listings:

• VAdm Tim Laurence (The Princess Royal's second and current husband)
      • Mr & Mrs Peter Phillips (The Princess Royal's son by Mark Phillips, and his wife, to whom the Queen's first great-grandchild, a daughter was born on 29 December 2010, named Savannah)
      • Miss Zara Phillips, MBE (The Princess Royal's daughter by Mark Phillips) & Mike Tindall, her fiancé

The following persons are descendants (or widows) of the younger children of Queen Victoria, King Edward VII, and King George V:

The Earl of Harewood is a female-line first cousin of the Queen. The Duke of Fife, the Marquess of Milford Haven, the Countess Mountbatten of Burma, and the Lady Saltoun, and their respective families, as well as Lord Harewood's descendants, are so distant from the reigning Sovereign that they are relatives of, rather than members of, the Royal Family.
    None of these persons receive any money from the State or undertake official engagements on behalf of the Queen. However, the Queen does invite them to private family functions and to participate in official royal occasions, such as the Trooping the Colour, the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and ceremonial or state funerals.

There are three living former spouses of members of the British Royal Family:

Recently deceased members of the Royal Family include:

Sir Angus Ogilvy, who died in 2004, was the husband of Princess Alexandra, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy and a first-cousin-in law of the Queen. He supported his wife in her Royal duties and sometimes accompanied the Princess during her Royal tours abroad. As a husband of a Princess of Blood Royal, he was listed as an immediate member of the Royal Family in the same way as it is today with The Princess Royal's current husband, Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence.
    The Prince of Wales' first wife, Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a car crash in 1997. They had divorced in 1996. She lost the HRH title but was allowed the style "Princess of Wales" and remained a member of the Royal Family to reflect the fact she was the mother of the second and third in line to the throne, Princes William and Harry.
    Good stuff DM

Yes, it runs much deeper than just the British Royal Family.....

The Merovingian Bloodline is only one of the 13 alleged Illuminati Bloodlines. Yes, I think maybe we need to start a separate thread for all of this.

The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information