I LOVE this theory, but have a major problem with it, the translation into ASCII codes. The fact that binary code might be "universal" in some way I could accept, but ASCII codes are purely human constructs, as are mathematical equations (ie what letter do you choose to represent what part of an equation?). So, this means either someone with great power understands these strange accommodations humans have made in maths, or else we did it )
I really like the music wheel idea, and maybe doing something like miniaturizing it and spinning it at a certain speed could release more information....
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.