That's a great pic Thirsty
Did you take that photo?
It's amazing how resourceful and acrobatic they are
Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you
Yep Alpha, I snapped it yesterday, thanks. Thinking maybe I should have put it in the photography thread, oh well. This one is getting so tame I know he would let me touch him hehe, but I dont.
the squirrels love me cause I don't mind if they eat our stuff, we keep one easy to get to feeder stocked for them and they leave the other few bird feeders alone.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
Awesome picture Thirsty. I love squirrels, even if they can be pesky little critters most of the time. I only get mad at them if they want to get inside my house! I have tons of chipmunks here also, and those little guys make squirrels look lazy!
"Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltecs: the Mastery of Love." ~~don Miguel Ruiz~~
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)