Seaweed Alternative for Sushi?
I am getting down to the end of my pre-fuku sushi seaweed... and I never really liked the taste of it anyways. I have been looking for an alternative, do you have any suggestions? It should wrap tightly like a seaweed cover would, I don't really mind what it is made of as long as it is vegetarian and not too hard to procure. I have used rice paper to make spring roll type sushi, but it is impossible to slice like sushi. I have thought of vine leaves or cabbage, but I don't know if that would work or taste right.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.