Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr Fred Bell Dies Mysteriously after Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Interview - RIP

Dr Fred Bell Dies Mysteriously after Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Interview - RIP

Jessie Ventura announced this yesterday on Alex Jones Radio show.

Here is where Jesse speaks of this...at the 8 minute mark.

As many of us know, Dr Fred Bell as a long time guest on C2C AM.

About Dr Fred Bell

If anyone can find any other information on this news story, please post it here.

RIP Dr Fred ...hope that we can get to the bottom of your seeming suspicious passing

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

very weird stuff, Jesse is teasing it out though...
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

How old was Dr. Bell? What were the circumstances of his "mysterious" death? I can't sit here long enuf to do any research, darn it.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    very weird stuff, Jesse is teasing it out though...
    Well, I don't think he'd want to risk his credibility by projecting sheer suspicion. Apparently if you listen to the interview, he wasn't going to talk about it at all and then changed his mind. He also said that Dr Bell told him some things "off line" after the interview that he feels he needs to go to the authorities with.

Of course, if any PTB arranged his possible "premature demise" that won't get Jesse anywhere IMO.

I sure hope Jesse is not hyping this to get ratings for the his new season of Conspiracy Theory...

Quote Originally Posted by Dera View Post
    How old was Dr. Bell? What were the circumstances of his "mysterious" death? I can't sit here long enuf to do any research, darn it.
    I don't know how old he is/was Dera....his bio on his site doesn't say. I can't find any other bio for him either, nor a wiki page.

All Jesse said was that he was found dead in a hotel room app. 24 hours after Venture completed an interview with him for his new Conspiracy Theory Season and that Bell had told him some really mind blowing things....Jesse also said that Bell had had higher security clearance at some point than he had had as a Navy Seal.

The clips are up in this thread for anyone who wishes to here it verbatim.

I know you'd be digging like crazy Dera if you were well

I can't find anything much either except a thread on GLP....not much more there either.

All I know is George Noory reported last night that Dr. Fred Bell was 71 years old.
    “It does not require many words to speak the truth.”
    Chief Joesph

Coast's Tribute to the late Dr Fred Bell:

Tribute to Fred Bell

Our 2 free audio clips this week are a tribute to Dr. Fred Bell who recently passed away. In a 2005 show, he talked about Holographic Projectors, while in 2010, he discussed Alien Implants. As a CoastZone subscriber (our free e-newsletter), links to the new clips will be sent to you every Wednesday.

Jesse says that Dr. Bell told him things that Jesse said "will make him have to go to law enforcement", ie Bell told him about crimes.
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

Just to clear up any confusion...from Art's FB Page:

Art Bell
    Fred Bell is not related to me in any way, however I am sad at his passing

Thursday at 2:36pm via

Still nothing I can find anywhere on the net about Dr Fred Bells passing except for threads on a few other forums...no official story or announcement anywhere.

Here is some more information...

Taken from TheSecretTruth radio show on GCNlive homepage

SECOND HOUR - DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF - Dr. Fred Bell web site - He was born in Ann Arbor Michigan. His father was a scientist whom worked with the late Henry Ford Sr. of the automobile fame. His great uncle Alexander Graham Bell was also a well-known inventor. Dr. Bell's family is slightly eclectic. For example, his father Allan Bell brought a London Bridge over from England and put it in the middle of an Arizona desert and built a city with a pond around it. Today is called Havasu City.

Because of his entire heritage young Dr. Fred was propelled into science at a very early age. And at age 14, he was not only working at the University of Michigan on nuclear energy projects, but was also inducted into the U.S. government's project called M. K. Ultra. This early mind control research covered such topics as past life regression, and the popular remote viewing used today by the CIA and other intelligence gathering factions worldwide.

At 16 years of age he moved on to join the U.S. Air Force. Although technically, he could not wear a uniform until his 17th birthday, he began working in the Air Force on highly classified projects, several involving early warning radar defense systems and the detection and tracking of extraterrestrial craft. He was one of the first to bring the awareness of the famed DDS form 213 to public awareness.

Later on in the United States of America, when people began to exercise their freedoms to previously classified information, it was discovered that the DDS form 213 was used in fact by the U.S. Air Force to report internally to the government of the presence of extraterrestrials and their craft. Today Dr. Bell still works with the government on a project known as the Disclosure project, along with the famed Dr. Steven Greer in de-compartmentalizing the various agencies that are working in concert with extraterrestrials, on such projects such as of them to advance propulsion systems and weaponry.

His new best-selling book Rays of Truth - Crystals of Light is available at amazon.com and covers these various topics in-depth.

After his tenure in the military, he joined the private industry and worked on projects such as Star Wars (the military version), laser development submarine and missile guidance systems, and finally the lunar lander project known as the Apollo missions. During this time he worked with Scott Crosfield, of the X. 15 fame and the late Warner von Braun.

After he left his NASA related position, he went into the private sector and consulted to over 3000 companies on topics such as computer science, biological science, medical science, environmental testing, quality control, weaponry, aircraft research, and a variety of other technical realities. Because of his vast background in instrumentation, his services were applicable almost anywhere worldwide.

He then left the defense sector and began studying with Himalayan Masters. During this time he became internationally known as a contactee to a Pleiadean group of extraterrestrial humanoids whom were here to help the people on earth save themselves from their own destructive tendencies. This group comes from a star system 500 light-years from earth. For this effort the Russian society of cosmonauts (astronauts), awarded Dr. Bell the distinguished scientific progress award.

Dr. Bell was a practicing naturopath, scientist and environmentalist, and was working worldwide with programs that include a proper conduct of school systems, autistic children, and other problems that develop and effect the growth factor of our young up-and-coming society. He spent 20 years with a National Health Federation, a U.S. based group that has promoted an individuals freedom, to choose the type of health-care, freedom to choose the various vitamins and minerals and dietary elements that best works for them. In addition, he has brought attention to various forms of world attrition, which have caused the formation of many oceanic and rain forest projects.

Dr. Bell invented the famed and patented Nuclear Receptor. Dr. Bell has also written several books and been the subject of several others. The Promise, written by famed author Brad Steiger is selling well in America and abroad. The Promise is also written in German and Japanese languages. The Promise is available. The Promise.i

Dr. Fred Bell Info. Links Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
    Page 4 Page 5 Page 6
    Notebook 1 Notebook 2 Notebook 3
    News Flash page 1 News Flash page 2 News Flash page 3
    News Flash page 4 Links on Future Shows coming
    8th Grade Test BigFoot Pyradyne Structures
    Dr. Bell Artwork coming coming

I find it an interesting that while he is not related to Art Bell, he sure resembles him quite a bit.

i find it strange no one is stating how he died

Part of an interview with Jesse Ventura on highbrowmagazine.com

Q: I wanted to talk about your TV show Conspiracy Theory. What are you investigating next season?
    A: [Laughs] We’ve already completed the whole season, it was done in November and normally they go on in January and amazingly, they haven’t gone on.

Q: Why?
    A: You tell me.

Q: Did something in this season scare them?
    A: Yeah. This season’s the most controversial we [have ever done]. I’ll tell you what happened on one. We were covering a particular subject and one of the interns called a former colonel in Georgia and his quote back was “Young lady, don’t you realize that people that look into this end up dead?” That’s a direct threat.

The girl quit my show. I don’t blame her; she was getting married in a couple months. Well, we went on with the show. I brought in a whistleblower named Dr. Fred Bell. When I was done interviewing Dr. Bell, he looked at me and he said, off the air, ”You know that I have a CIA handler, don’t you?” And I said, “That doesn’t surprise me.” And here was his quote to me, he said, “Well he’s gonna go ballistic when he finds out I talked to you.” Well, guess what? Two days later he was dead in his hotel. And that’s true. And that’s what’s in the show.

Q: So they’re not going to air it?
    A: I don’t know. They haven’t yet.

Q: Can you tell me more about the subject of that episode?
    A: Oh, I’d rather not.

Q: What did you do when you found out Dr. Bell was dead?
    A: I reported that to the Minneapolis Police Chief, the whole background, everything that happened — never heard back from him. All we heard was “natural causes.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information