If you want real info on any conspiracy topic give Dave Emory a listen. He has been doing this forever and is super intelligent, although some of his material is pretty heavy and perhaps boring to people used to C2C type stuff (just saying, this is like a harder drug hehe).
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.