Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Sounds, Booms, Trumpet Like & Hum Sounds Being Heard Worldwide - What Is It?

New recent case.

Two Nights of Mysterious Rattling Booms in Clintonville, WI

2012 by Linda Moulton Howe

“We have checked gas lines, sewers, water pressures
    and consulted with meteorologists, seismologists, U. S. military,
    utilities experts and mining companies, but have come up empty-handed.”
    - Lisa Kuss, City Administrator, Clintonville, WI

Clintonville, Wisconsin, is a small town of about 4,600 residents 180 miles north of Madison
    and west of Lake Michigan. Beginning around 9:30 PM Central on Sunday evening, March 18,
    people in northeastern Clintonville reported loud sounds that shook their homes and were
    compared to clanging metal and thunder. Monday evening, March 19, Clintonville
    police, fire, emergency and utility crews checked manholes for gas leaks and
    gas and water lines for leaks, but nothing abnormal was found.

The northeastern section of Clintonville, Wisconsin, has been the focus of the unexplained
    house-rattling booms and clangs that were first reported around 9:30 PM Central on Sunday
    evening, March 18, 2012, and extended until at least 7:15 AM, Monday morning, March 19.
    Then the sounds started again after midnight on Tuesday, March 20, 2012,
    and were heard until at least 5:10 AM.

March 20, 2012 Clintonville, Wisconsin - Clintonville, Wisconsin, is a small town of about 4,600 residents 180 miles north of Madison and west of Lake Michigan.

1st Night to Morning: Sunday to Monday, March 18-19, 2012

Strongest times were 1:45 AM, 5:30 AM and 7:15 AM on Monday, March 19

Beginning around 9:30 PM Central on Sunday evening, March 18, 2012, until 5:30 AM early Monday morning, people in northeastern Clintonville reported loud sounds that shook their homes and were compared to clanging metal, jackhammers and thunder. Some thought the vibrations were coming from underground. City Administrator Lisa Kuss said people reported that the shaking increased early Monday morning, March 19, 2012, at 1:45 AM and stayed loud until around 7:15 AM when the mysterious booming, clanging, house-rattling noises tapered off. But were not gone because they started all over again around 12:15 AM right after midnight on Tuesday, March 20.

2nd Night to Morning: Monday to Tuesday, March 19-20, 2012

Strongest times were between 12:15 AM and 5:10 AM, Tuesday, March 20

Monday evening, March 19, Clintonville police, fire, emergency and utility crews checked manholes for gas leaks, gas and water lines for leaks, but nothing abnormal was found.

However, the metallic clanging and house-rattling sounds started again a little after midnight early Tuesday morning, March 20, 2012. Police received nearly 100 phone calls between 12:15 AM and 5:10 AM, especially at 12:15 AM, 1:20 AM, 2:20 AM. and a few at 5:08AM. Dispatcher Karen Wegenke says residents were reporting loud booms that shook their houses.

Nick Penzenstadler, reporter for The Post-Crescent in Appleton, Wisconsin, [see links to his news reports in Websites below] interviewed some witnesses in the northeastern section of the town where the mysterious noises have concentrated. Transcripts of those videotaped interviews are reprinted with Nick's permission.

Interviews:

Jordan Pfeiler describing midnight to morning booming and shaking sounds she heard on Monday, March 19, 2012, at her northeastern Clintonville, Wisconsin home: “I heard it when I got home at midnight from work after restaurant shift. And then at 3:30 AM, I woke up and the noise was consistent. It was one right after another – there was booming and it was shaking the house.

WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS HAPPENING?
    I thought it had something to do with the gas lines. We were hearing the noise a couple of weeks before, but it was just sporadic.

SO HOW LOUD, LIKE ON A SCALE?
    It varied. It would be quiet and then there were loud sounds. It seemed like it was traveling.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD IT?
    This morning around 11 AM.

SO WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD COULD BE CAUSING THIS?
    Everything! I’ve heard there’s a meth lab underground. I’ve heard it’s an earthquake”

Tyler Zehren describing 3:30 AM sound that woke him up and kept him awake on Tuesday, March 20, at his northeastern Clintonville, Wisconsin home: “At 3:30 this morning, there was a lot of rumbling and the ground was shaking.

WHAT WAS IT LIKE?.................

Full Report

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Now in Barrie, Ontario!!

Mystery noise rattles neighbourhood

By STAFF

Updated 17 hours ago

A neighbourhood in Barrie's northwest end was rattled Tuesday night when a "sonic boom" brought residents out of their homes.

Rob Higgins and his two sons were watching TV around 10 p.m. when a loud noise, described as jet plane breaking the sound barrier, ripped through the Wallace Drive home.
    "It was like a loud sonic boom. When I went outside, numerous neighbours came out to see what happened," Higgins said. "No one could see anything. Some people said it sounded like a major car crash."

At least 10 neighbours were on the street looking around in curiosity when Higgins and his family were surprised by the sound.

"Originally, I thought it was some huge thing was thrown at our house. Not a car, but maybe a big barrel or something large," he said. "I went outside a realized everyone heard something and it couldn't have just been our house."

Barrie police said there were no calls for service in the area at the time or reports matching a loud sound.

If anyone heard the sound or knows what it is contact the Examiner at 705-726-6537, ext 282.
    news@thebarrieexaminer.com

Article

Yikes, Alphs. How close to you is Barrie? I don't like all of this damned mystery noise stuff! Maybe Linda MH will talk more about it next week? I hope.

Did Chi have anything to say about it? Our critters' hearing is so much better than ours. I said before that I think Nick can hear when a hair falls out of my head and hits the carpet! Then he wants on sit on me and try to make be feel better about it by kissing me to pieces and I don't really appreciate getting dog spit all over me. I am so hard hearted, you know.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Dera View Post
    Yikes, Alphs. How close to you is Barrie? I don't like all of this damned mystery noise stuff! Maybe Linda MH will talk more about it next week? I hope.

Did Chi have anything to say about it? Our critters' hearing is so much better than ours. I said before that I think Nick can hear when a hair falls out of my head and hits the carpet! Then he wants on sit on me and try to make be feel better about it by kissing me to pieces and I don't really appreciate getting dog spit all over me. I am so hard hearted, you know.
    ...yeah they sure do have eagle ears don't they? No, Chi didn't hear or notice anything that I was aware of. That said though, I am sure that I am hearing some weird noised at the strangest times, although nothing like this sonic boom in Barrie, which is about 50 miles NW of me as the crow flies.

These strange sounds are now making the MM. Yes, I'm sure LMH will probably talk about this next Thursday. She has some extensive special reports at her site.

What Is Causing The Strange Noises In The Sky That Are Being Heard All Over The World?

The American Dream
    Friday, March 23, 2012

During the second half of 2011, a lot of people all over the planet started reporting hearing really strange noises coming from the sky. In some instances the noises produced a loud rumbling such as a train, a thunderstorm or the slamming of a heavy door would make. In other instances, the noises sounded more like “groaning”. In yet other instances the noises sounded almost as if a trumpet was playing. Dozens of videos went up on YouTube purporting to document this phenomenon, but the truth is that you can fake almost anything on a YouTube video and many dismissed these strange “strange sounds” as an Internet hoax.

However, now entire towns in the northern part of the United States are hearing strange noises in the sky and the mainstream media is reporting on it.

In fact, one U.S. town is planning to spend thousands of dollars to hire an engineering firm to investigate where these strange sounds are coming from. At this point a lot of theories about these strange noises are being floated, but so far scientists have not been able to give us a definitive explanation for the source of these strange noises. So exactly what in the world is going on?

This phenomenon made national news again this week because of what has been going on in Clintonville, Wisconsin. Hundreds of residents of Clintonville reported hearing incredibly loud noises coming from the sky for several nights in a row. Even CBS News is reporting on what is happening in Clintonville….

Since Sunday, the residents have been disturbed by “booming” noises loud enough to wake them from their sleep.

Last night, hundreds of people attended a public meeting to get to the bottom of booms. But they aren’t any closer to the truth.

One resident told CBS News, “The last few days we’ve been having (a) booming shaking noise.”

Another resident said, “(For) a lot of people the house is rattling, you can feel the ground rattling, and it’s booming all the time. It’s kind of like, what’s going on? You don’t know what’s happening.”
    So what is causing these noises that are so loud that even the ground is shaking?

According to Fox News, the town has investigated every possible explanation that they can think of for these strange noises….

City officials say they have investigated every possible human cause. They checked water, sewer and gas lines, contacted the military about any exercises in the area, reviewed permits for mining explosives and inspected a dam next to City Hall. They even tested methane levels at the landfill in case the gas was spontaneously exploding.
    So far no explanation has been found. So Clintonville has decided to spend $7,000 to hire an engineering firm to investigate the cause of these strange noises.

According to geologists, the town does not sit on any fault lines and the ground beneath the town is very solid. Some geologists are claiming that “micro-quakes” could have been responsible, but others find this explanation to be very unsatisfying.

For many town residents, solving the mystery is not as important as getting these strange noises to stop so that they can get some sleep.

The following comes from the recent Fox News article mentioned above….

“My husband thought it was cool, but I don’t think so. This is not a joke,” said Jolene Van Beek, who awoke early Sunday to a loud boom that shook her house. “I don’t know what it is, but I just want it to stop.”
    But Clintonville is not the only town in Wisconsin where strange sounds are being reported.

Mysterious noises are also being reported in a town called Montello which is 80 miles away from Clintonville.

Posted below is a local news report that discusses the strange noises that are being reported in Clintonville and Montello….

These strange sounds have made the mainstream news up in Canada as well.

Recently, strange noises caused such a violent shaking that they actually brought down a barn on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.

Geologists say that no earthquake occurred at the time that the barn collapsed.

So what caused the barn to collapse?

That is a very good question.

And this is not just a North American phenomenon.

If you go on to YouTube and you do a search for “strange sounds” or “strange noises” you will find dozens of videos from all over the world. Yes, there are definitely a few videos that appear to be hoaxes, but is that true with all of them?

The evidence for this phenomenon is mounting and it is getting really hard to deny that there really are large numbers people all over the globe that swear that they are hearing really strange sounds coming from the sky.

So exactly what in the world is going on?

Well, there are a lot of theories floating around on the Internet. The following are some of the most prominent theoriesabout what is causing these strange noises: electromagnetic noise, earthquakes, “fracking”, rock bursts, venting of high-pressure gas that has been trapped underground, meteor showers, HAARP or directed energy weapons, and some believe that all of this is just a giant publicity stunt.

Perhaps the biggest reason why these strange noises have so many people alarmed is because humans generally have a great fear of the unknown.

If the cause of these strange noises is revealed, the hysteria will die down.

But if these strange noises continue (or even become more intense) and there continues to be no scientific explanation for them, then the hysteria may turn into full-blown panic.

What is clear is that our planet is becoming increasingly unstable. As I have documented previously, earthquakes are becoming more frequent and more powerful. The “Ring of Fire” is becoming a lot more active and we have been seeing a disturbing amount of volcanic activity lately.

So could earth changes have anything to do with these strange noises?

We just don’t know at this point.

Most of the time when I write an article I like to have some answers. But I do not know what is causing these strange sounds.

So what do you think about these strange noises?

Do you believe that you know why they are happening?

Have you heard strange sounds coming from the sky where you live?

Please feel free to share your thoughts by leaving a comment below….

Similar/Related Articles

1. Mysterious Booms Spread To Second Town
    2. Residents Skeptical of ‘Mini-Quakes’ Explanation For Clintonville Booms
    3. George Noory & Alex Jones: Egypt Could be “Shot Heard Around The World” to Start WW3
    4. Another 9/11? Strange Events In the Gulf
    5. New Earthquake Off Japanese Coast Accompanied By Strange Blue Light Show
    6. Thousands of strange new ‘Nazca Lines’ discovered in the Middle East
    7. Underground Booms Rattle Wisconsin Town For Fourth Night
    8. Strange similarities between recent NY Times and Economist “right-wing terrorism threat” articles
    9. What the frack? Damaging our water supplies, causing earthquakes – so why’s the EPA so slow to act?
    10. War contamination could be causing deformities in Iraq
    11. Strange Definitions of War and Peace
    12. Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation Part 1

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Maybe we're being visited by other worldly beings, who are coming from another dimension... Maybe their comings and goings are creating the booming and shaking... Not trying to be funny. Just thinking.
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

I've been hearing loud explosions on occasion here in Mesa too. I just assume it's a police raid, using concussion grenades. I don't even go outside, don't want to get shot. We don't normally get earthquakes here, but I did feel one a couple years ago at my brother's parents in law's house. And some people watched the water in their pools get sloshed around crazily. Very very very unusual activity.

As for the strange trumpet like humming some people are hearing around the world, Maybe it's the trumpets of Angels announcing the return of Jesus! Yay!!! Come make everything better, please, OMG! But, it probably isn't, it's probably something pretty weird sure, but not Angels playing their trumpets.

And this reminds me very strongly of that strange event I witnessed years ago with my baby sister, the sky above us in Mesa was totally pitch black, no birds or insects were chatting, there were no aircraft visible, and I could hear no local street traffic, all we could hear was that strange deep sound that penetrated everything, and sounded exactly the same whether we were inside the house, or outside it, coming from absolutely everywhere at once! I've never heard anything do that, the closest thing I can think of is cicadas, it's impossible to find the one that's making it's noise, crazy impossible.
    See my Blog and my Numerical Obsession
    I'm a Kopimist, not a Pirate.
    Long live Liberty!! Find me on Facebook too!
    Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar ... all for Bitcoins stand up and holler!

Peace and blessings to you (plural) in D'ni

Apologies if this link has been posted here before. My computer/phone line is beyond slow today, and I couldn't go through the pages to see if it had been posted.

http://strangesoundsinthesky.com/

It's somewhat of a compilation of stories from around the world.

Mysterious Booms Return To Clintonville – And They’re Louder

Dozens of reports overnight puts ‘earthquake’ explanation in doubt

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Police in Clintonville, Wisconsin were flooded with dozens of calls from concerned residents last night after the town was again rattled by a series of booms louder than anything reported to date, despite official assurances that previous reports of the noise were caused by a minor earthquake.

“Clintonville police say they received about 65 calls Tuesday night, from people reporting three or four loud booms. Officials say the calls came in from 10:35 until 11:40 p.m,” reports Fox 11.

According to authorities, the booms shook the same part of the town that was hit by a series of similar jolts over the last ten days, but last night residents said they were even louder. The booms occurred closer together and one lasted for a full 30 seconds, according to reports. City officials contacted the USGS in an effort to find answers.

“As of now, there is no confirmation by the USGS of any new seismic activity,” reports WBAY, Clintonville City Administrator Lisa Kuss again blamed earthquakes for the booms, despite the fact that seismic events are extremely rare in Wisconsin.
    The booms were first reported on the night of Sunday 18th of March and continued for several nights before apparently abating.

City officials had hoped to bring closure to the mystery after the US Geological Survey reported that the town had suffered a minor 1.5 magnitude earthquake on Tuesday last week. However, residents reacted with skepticism, noting that the booms occurred before the earthquake and were also felt 80 miles away in a different town, a fact that contradicts the USGS’ assertion that “the 1.5 magnitude quake would have likely only been felt within a few blocks around its epicenter.”

The fact that the booms are continuing to rattle the town will only increase suspicions that the earthquake explanation was merely a cover story for something else.

Experts also expressed doubt at the official explanation, with Wisconsin-Madison geophysics professor Clifford Thurber suggesting the booms are originating from only about 100 feet below ground, ruling out the earthquake theory.

Speculation as to the true source of the booms has raged. Explanations vary between everything from secret military tunneling to carbon sequestration, which has been known to cause artificial earthquakes in the past.

Earthquakes in Wisconsin are extremely rare. The largest took place in 1947 immediately south of Milwaukee, but its magnitude was not recorded. The quake shook buildings but was relatively minor and caused no injuries. For the same area of the town of Clintonville to be hit by two separate earthquakes in the space of a week is virtually impossible, unless the cause is man-made.

1. Residents Skeptical of ‘Mini-Quakes’ Explanation For Clintonville Booms
    2. Mysterious Booms Spread To Second Town
    3. Clintonville Residents Still Distrust Official Explanation For ‘Booms’
    4. Underground Booms Rattle Wisconsin Town For Fourth Night
    5. What Is Causing The Strange Noises In The Sky That Are Being Heard All Over The World?
    6. Earthquake Hits Illinois
    7. 6.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico, No Damage Reported
    8. Whispers of Return to Drachma Grow Louder in Greek Crisis
    9. Earthquake Rocks D.C.: Evacuations, Nuclear Power Shutdown, Felt on East Coast, Midwest & Canada
    10. Powerful Quake Hits Northern California
    11. Witness Saw D.C. Buildings Shake During 5.9 Earthquake
    12. Death Toll Surpasses 1600, 9500 Missing In One Region

geeeesh will we ever learn what's really going on?

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    geeeesh will we ever learn what's really going on?

Mary and Baby
    Don't know, however LMH will be on talking about this tonight.

Mar. 29 - 30, 2012 - Linda Moulton Howe - Strange Sounds, Fukushima, Bees - UFO Propulsion, Robert Farrell

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    LMH's updated reports:

Part 1: Stronger Booms Return to Clintonville, WI. Click for report.

Clintonville police received some 65 calls Tuesday night, March 27, 2012,
    from residents, who reported “three or four loud booms.”
    “I just heard the loudest boom tonight Tuesday, March 27th
    at 10:24 pm. Scared the crap out of me.
    It sounded like a truck hit my house.”

- Clintonville resident

- Part 2: Boom Phenomenon in Several States. Click for report.

“Early Saturday morning on March 17th, 2012, at 5:42 a.m.,
    I was awakened by a single, very intense explosion. The concussion
    shook the building and was not accompanied by any other sound.
    Just one explosion that came from out of nowhere and then silence.”
    - Resident in Virginia Beach, Virginia

What Was That Mystery Sound?
    San Diegans felt it, they heard it; so what as it?
    By Michelle Wayland and R. Stickney
    Friday, Apr 13, 2012

After a mysterious sound boomed over San Diego, San Diego State University Professor Emeritus Pat Abbott and Meterologist Jodi Kodesh explain what it could have been.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/...Boom/147380705

Moments after a mysterious sound was heard in San Diego, people started sending messages out via social media asking "what was it?"

NBCSanDiego received a number of reports from residents of a shaking or a loud noise just before 9 a.m.

The U.S. Geological Survey has not reported a nearby earthquake.

Officials at MCAS Miramar said the noise or vibration was not a sonic boom from their aircraft.

Reports came in from different sections of the county including La Mesa, University City, Point Loma, Paradise Hills and La Jolla.

Marielle Bravo-Saltzman of Carmel Valley posted to NBCSanDiego's Facebook page, "I felt a shake at 8:38, but no boom."

Paul Prince of Pacific Beach sent a note to @nbcsandiego via Twitter "All my windows shook in the PB area..."

San Diego State University Professor Emeritus Pat Abbott felt and heard it and stepped outside his home.

“The only time you hear an earthquake is when you’re directly over the epicenter,” Abbott said.

In his opinion, the sound was atmospheric.

Thunder and lightning were in the forecast Friday, but NBC 7 Meterologist Jodi Kodesh looked into it and said there weren't any storm cells near the area producing thunder and lightning at that time.

When lightning strikes, the discharge of energy can be felt 5 to 10 miles away as a rumble or a boom, Kodesh said.

The closest rumble of thunder at the time would have been north of Los Angeles.

Sometimes, a military exercise known as chaff can cause a similar sound.

Strips of metal foil dropped by an aircraft are used to temporarily hide an aircraft from radar detection.

The National Weather Service couldn't confirm if the sound was a result of chaff and an MCAS Miramar official told us he was not aware of possible chaff in the area.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/brea...147325965.html

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information