Hey no reason for a take-down, these people are probably just misguided, but don't tell them that
I read everything posted here, but a lot of it is beyond what I am currently reading and interested in, so I comment when I can. Thank you for digging up all this great stuff, it is always fun to come here and see the research you have been doing.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.