Aside of the novelty of actually seeing him, it isn't as if he hadn't been a promoter for other products over the years; the only difference is he'd been doing it on the radio. That said, a TV ad like this is something truly out-of-the-ordinary for Art to do - but like they say, there's always a first time for everything!
That's a riot! Back then, it was the perfect product for him to lend his name to!
"Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltecs: the Mastery of Love." ~~don Miguel Ruiz~~
Holy Toledo! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it my own eyes. Kinda shabby for Art IMO.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan
yikes they must have had some serious dirt on him...
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)