Thread: Hidden Messages in Water - Dr Masaru Emoto

Hidden Messages in Water - Dr Masaru Emoto

Absolutely fascinating. Proves the point that consciousness exists ubiquitously IMO.

Message from Water
    Water is the mirror of our conscience

A very important message from water has been sent to us, at this late point in time - is this an imperative call for life?

In this new millennium, it seems that we face the old, crucial dilemma: "To Be or not To Be" - or, in other words: To Survive or Perish...

It is at the same time a message of love, and wisdom. It is send to us from the depths of the universe to recall that the human being and water have been unified in a magical alliance from the time of creation.

Message from water:

In his book called "The Hidden Messages in Water ", Masaru Emoto explains his fantastic experiments on water crystals:

He and his team tested samples of water from different sources, or labeled them with statements like "I love you", "I hate you"; he also exposed some other samples to different kind of music. He took then photos of the frozen water samples (water molecule in the liquid state cannot be separated and pictured) -

The resulting message from water is quite amazing, showing water's ability to respond to external energies, even feelings....... there are voices telling that Emoto's experiments are not scientifically proved, but has science really explained everything?....

- just take a look and use your own judgment:

* the comments and pictures have been taken from the book.

This message from water clearly shows how pollution and toxic wastes can completely change water's structure:

(photos at link http://www.health-benefit-of-water.com/message-from-water.html#axzz1oBRYnx4q )

This message from water clearly shows how pollution and toxic wastes can completely change water's structure:

The pure spring water crystal has a beautiful hexagonal shape

This is how the crystal water from a polluted river in Japan looks like
    Here the message from water is telling us how dramatically water can be affected by bad feelings, emotions or anger:

This water was labeled with the word "YOU FOOL" in Japanese at the left and English to the right. It seems that there is a difference in the etymology of the words because we did not obtain the same results.

"YOU MAKE ME SICK. I WILL KILL YOU" - was the label of this water sample. Subsequently the shape of the water was as ugly as we had expected after we exposed the sample to these words. The crystal was distorted, imploded and dispersed.
    This message from water seems to tell that good feelings, love and gratitude, can change our life in beautiful ways:

In this experiment we used basic distilled water and the words "THANK YOU" in the same way we did in the "You Fool" experiment. The crystal has a very beautiful, well-balanced shape.

St. Lourdes' Fountain, France is said to be a fountain of miracles. The water has HADO of love. This crystal expresses the merits of the collective consciousness. A mysterious crystal that gives off the feeling of mystical glory
    This message from water shows that the structure of water also reacts to different frequency waves, like music - which we often use to relax, or feel good:

This water sample has been exposed to a Heavy Metal Music - a music filled with anger that seems to be denouncing the world. The water had reacted negatively to it; its crystal's basic well formed hexagonal structure has been broken in pieces..

The Mozart's "Symphony No. 40 in G minor", a soulful music is a piece of a deep thought that seems almost like a prayer to beauty. This music quietly heals the heart of its listeners. The resulting crystal is so beautiful and graceful that it's as if it were speaking on behalf of the composer's feelings.
    Just take a moment and think that water is the most abundant compound of our body...
    Now, how do you feel? - I guess the same way I do...
    In its message, water reveals itself in its pure truth, not only as a physical necessity, but as a symbol of our duality, and in the same time of our unity with all the other elements in nature...

Full Article

Related:

'Water is Angry at Us'

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

This is fascinating IMO. This demonstrates IMM the power of consciousness, emotion, energy etc...

This Will Blow Your Mind - The Secret Power Of Words

Are these words stopping you from getting what you want?

Have you ever heard the phrase, “Choose your words wisely.” Usually some action hero in a movie states these boldly before he taps a keg of whoop ass.

However, there may be more to it.

Do the words you use create the life and body you live in?

I have always believed this to be true but it was not until recently that I found a way to put it to the test. It all began when I watched a documentary called “The Hidden Messages in Water” by Dr. Masaru Emoto.

Dr. Emoto is a Japanese researcher who conducted research on the formation of water crystals on various stimuli. I won’t go into detail here because I won’t do it justice. You have to see it for yourself. You can pick a copy of the documentary on Amazon at the link below.

The experiment that really grabbed my attention was a simple one that anyone can do.

All you need is rice and some patience.

The Rice Experiment

1. Place 1 cup of Cooked Rice into two separate containers. Place a lid on each.
    2. Mark one container with a positive phrase. I used “Thank You Rice”
    3. Mark the other container with a negative phrase. I used “Stupid Rice”
    4. Place them in your kitchen at least 12 inches apart.
    5. Once or more every day say aloud to the rice container the phrase written on it. I know this sounds nuts but just try it. For example, every time I went into my kitchen I would say “Thank You Rice” and “Stupid Rice” Try to say it from a place of gratitude (thank you) and a place of anger and frustration (stupid). Before you write this off as something that crazy Billy Beck III said, remember…

“Open Minds Open Doors to the Impossible.”

Preparation
    The Results

Click here for even more video clips, with always the same amazing results. The experiment is now one of the most famous and globally shared all over the world.

What Does This Mean?

The words we say have a powerful affect on everything around us. Whether it is rice or a human being. Your words have a profound impact on others and yourself.

Positive words with good intentions behind them nurture and encourage growth.
    Negative words with negative emotions literally rot and destroy.

Think about it. Have you ever been around someone who literally sucked the energy out of you?

Sometimes this happens even when they don’t say anything negative.

This is because it is not just what we say that matters, it is what we think. Our lives are result of our most common thoughts.

If you habitually think great things of yourself, of others and the world around you, then you add to the greatness and nurture the world around. If you habitually complain, criticize and find the bad in others and in most things, then you are “rotting the rice.” Change your thoughts, Change your world.

If you are honest about this, you know it is true. We all know this is true. We don’t need rice to tell us this but it is really cool to do. Try it.
    One last thing to think about…

Dear readers, are you speaking words of life over yourself and your loved ones?
    How do your thoughts about your body affect your appearance, health, energy & what actions you take?

If you wish to achieve your all-time best body it begins by feeding your body positive thoughts. Like “I am a warrior, I am strong, My body is amazing, I love my body, I love life, I am awesome. I am unstoppable!” You get the picture.
    Don’t rot your rice!

Source

Water – Earth’s Malleable Natural Computer?

The secrets of this amazing element beautifully laid out. We’ve since learned water is all over space and manufactured in stars and likely present on all planetary bodies, so that in fact we likely receive more water all the time, but the information here is certainly worth “wondering” about.

Human emotions alter water molecules.

–ZenGardner.com

Thread Information