From Holly Deyo:
Steve Quayle's website is being moved to a different server...
(from Stan Deyo's site...message from Stan's wife, Holly Deyo, webmaster for standeyo.com and millennium-ark.net and stevequayle.com)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: In the next few days, we'll be moving our sites to a new server. During that time, you might experience various messages saying "site unavailable" or "not found". This is what Steve Quayle's site and others are experiencing. As ISPs redirect their pointers to our new server, the sites will show again. ISPs around the world do this at different times, so some people will "see" these sites before others. We have no control over that; it's up to a person's ISP how soon this is accomplished. We will post a message when the transition is to begin for our sites. Once the move begins, please check back daily.—Thank you, Holly Deyo
Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you
they screwed their DNS up. Holly says it will be 3 days - this is ludicrous. There should be ZERO downtime for moving a server. I have done it with IW at least 3 times and it was never inaccessible.
At first they tried to make it seem like they were "under attack" or some nefarious person did it.
I guess it is karma for all steve's failed predictions and fear mongering.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)