It is widely accepted amongst those interested in these topics that there has been an agenda by the NWO or Illuminati to attempt to break down society, known as the Tavistock Agenda. In my blog (link to follow) I have described and documented how my research and recollections have led me to believe I was specifically programmed as part of the Tavistock agenda in experiments used to refine the techniques before rolling it out across this and other countries.
Obviously they aren’t going to implement such a massive programme without testing some of the methods first. If you care to look further I think you will find my evidence compelling
I am not aware of any one else who has come forward in respect of similar experiments but would very much like to hear from anyone who has had similar experiences, or indeed from anyone brave enough to comment on this unfashionable subject that incorporates such non-trendy aspects as Ireland and UK politics in the 1950s - I am not expecting to be popular!
I believe some of us were even programmed to imagine we had ET encounters which I guess is going to make me doubly unpopular.
Please be gentle with me – this does not mean I am denying the existence of UFO’s of extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional or other origins. I’m just saying it looks as though the subject has been used for ulterior purposes.
A summary of some of the documented facts leading to this conclusion
We were Guinea Pigs used to research early Tavistock Programming
At the age of 4 – in 1962 – my twin sister, parents and myself moved 230 miles to the ancient village of Swainswick outside Bath Somerset from a council house in Rochdale. This tiny village was surrounded by idylic countryside, and at the end of our back garden, a footpath wound through Rainbow Woods up to the megalythic buriel mound, Solsbury Hill. What follows is a brief overview of a few of the facts that led me to conclude we were programmed and studied in research related to the Tavistock Agenda.
- We were housed on one of two newly built streets – Oriel Gardens and Elm Grove, built in the extensive grounds of a mansion called The Elms where we lived from 1962 to 1970 . The Elms was occupied (until 1957) by the Macvicar-Wallis family. The Wallis or Wallaces originated from the Rhodes Wallis region in Berne Switzerland indicating they were from the same lineage as Cecil Rhodes. The Wallaces made their immense fortune alongside Cecil Rhodes in the Kimberly Diamond mines in South Africa.
- Rhodes ultimately used his fortune to set up his Round Table intended to orchestrate the bringing in of the new world order. Most of Swainswick is in fact owned by Oriel College Oxford, (72 Miles away) where Rhodes established his Rhode’s Scholarships.
- As well as the two new streets a park and playground – Alice Park had also built in the grounds of The Elms and MacVicar organised numerous children’s groups and activities there for the local children.
- The pavillion and park keeper’s cottages were designed by McVicar’s friend, the architect George Jellicoe the 2nd Earl of Jellicoe who was twice director of S G Warburg Finances Division.
- S G Warburg owned Sandoz Laboratories in Switzerland where LSD was discovered. The CIA had bought 100 million doses of LSD from Sandoz to use in their early MKULTRA mind control research However by the early to mid seventies virtually the entire worlds supply of LSD was being manufactured in Britain at two laboratories in Wales, and it is accepted that one of the chemists, Ronald Hadley Stark was a CIA agent.
- Earl Jellicoe also worked at the foreign office alongside Philby and Blunt of the ‘Cambridge five Scandal. One of the the people involved, (according to my mother one of Cambridge five) lived in Elm Grove with his mother and grandmother. My mother was asked to stand as godmother when his grandmother converted to Catholicism.
- Anthony Blunt (one of the ‘Cambridge Spies‘ ) was a relative of Queen Mary (Mary of Teck) – Prince Michael of Hesse is given as their common cousin . . and third cousin of the late Queen Mother“.
- Queen Mary - ‘consort’ to King George was a frequent visitor to The Elms in Swainswick and can be seen in photographs of Alice Park. My Grandfather’s mother worked for dressmakers to Queen Mary, whose clothes were fitted on her as she was exactly the same size. Her husband-to-be, my grandfather’s father also had connections with the Royal Household, working as a butler for Phillip’s Jewellers to Queen Mary. The Queen Mother was also a visitor to The Elms and was pictured in the local newspaper ceremoniously planting fruit trees in Alice Park.
Dad was taken into a Hospital where ELF Mind Control Research was taking place
- Whilst living in Swainswick, after an accident at work my father spent four weeks in Frenchay Hospital, Bristol, home of the Burden Neurological Institute (BNI) or Burden Institute, where William Grey Walter was developing cybernetics and bio-robotics, pioneering brain wave technology. A pupil of Sir Joseph Barcroft, he was approached by the RAE in the early sixties regarding the use of his work using brainwaves to remotely operate technology, for RAF aircraft.
- William Grey Walter and two of his colleagues were the first ever physicians to use ECT in an experiment on five hospital patients. This took place in the Burden Neurological Institute shortly after it was established in 1938 in the grounds of Frenchay Hospital. He worked closely with Ross Adey with whom he published numerous books and reports.
“The history of mind control at a distance, remote mind control technology (RMCT) begins in America with the research of Dr Ross Adey and his colleagues in the late ’60′s, working on the CIA-funded Pandora Project. Adey found that ELF (extremely low frequency) signals on the region of 1-20 Hz (with 0.1 increments having different effects), had bioactive and psychoactive effects. The research was important to the CIA for they wished to find frequencies which could mind control humans from a distance (RMCT).” Ivan Fraser (link to full article)
- My maternal grandfather had a sister taken away at the age of four to be educated by an aunt. Her son was a mathematics genius who went straight into the RAE on finishing his phd where he worked on Concord. This work was taking place in 1969 at the time my father was in Frenchay Hospital culminating in the marketing of the Concord by Jellicoe in 1973.
- My maternal grandmother attended the Catholic Convent in Rochdale at the same time as Lady Morrison who was the best friend of and frequent visitor to their next-door-neighbour and life long friend who we called Auntie.
- She became Lady Morrison when she married Lord Morrison then deputy prime-minister for the Labour Party. They met in Davos Switzerland. My grandfather was in half Swiss. Like Jellicoe, Lord Morrison was also a friend of S G Warburg, (who owned Sandoz Laboratories in Switzerland where LSD was first discovered).
- Lord Morrison was supposedly a socialist yet after his death, Lady Morrison joined the National Association for Freedom – hilariously known as NAFF (you couldn’t make it up !) as a council member and co-authored their publication along with several other council members who worked for MI5, MI6. This ‘ultra right wing’ anti subversive organisation is said to have been instrumental in bringing the Thatcher Government into power, in what now seems to have been a right wing NWO coup brought about by smashing the unions and infiltrating ‘subversive groups’ along the way.
- Another founder and council member of NAFF, Lord Stevenson (MI5, MI6 and a member of the Pinay Cercle – “more shadowy and powerful than the Bilderburgers”), was responsible for overseeing investigations into the impact of various subversive groups in the UK including West Indian’s, unions and the early free festival movement. These free festivals were funded by donations from the Welsh LSD factory where CIA agent Ronald Hadley Stark was operating.
- Whilst my maternal grandmother’s ‘friend’ was helping set up NAFF to bring down the Labour government, Harold Wilson was convinced there was a conspiracy against him orchestrated by South African interests and MI5. I worked as a live-in waitress in the Athenaum Club in Pall Mall (around the corner from Buckingham Palace) in 1974, at the time that Harold Wilson was regularly dining there. Security was incredibly lax, I had used a false name to get the job as I was a 15 year old run-away.
- My maternal grandmother often spoken of her family’s connection with Lady Moran, via her father who supplied horses for the military in WW1. Like William Grey Walter, Lady Moran was also a pupil of Sir Joseph Barcroft and her husband Lord Moran was William Sargant‘s tutor and mentor. Sargant had a sleep room in St Thomas’s Hospital similar to that of Ewen Cameron, who cited Sargant as his major influence. The American Government was successfully prosecuted by patients who had been experimented on by Cameron, when it was revealed that the CIA had funded the work as part of their MKULTRA program. Both ‘Doctors’ used massive doses of LSD and far above the normal amount of ECT shocks to try and wipe their patient’s memories, after which they tried to ‘repattern’ the patient’s mind by playing tape-recorded messages through headphones that the patient’s could not remove.
- Sir Joseph Barcroft was a renowned embryologist, but also worked intensively on blood, particularly at high altitudes. Lady Moran also studied blood, when researching the effects of mustard gas on the WW1 troops.She spent a year in St Thomas’s Hospital in a ‘coma’ before marrying Lord Moran.
- Lord Moran was Churchill‘s doctor and kept interesting company – he visited Rudolph Hess along with Ewen Cameron and Brigadier John Rawlings Rees of the Tavistock Institute who later accompanied him to his trial in Nuremburg. It was Moran who suggested Sargant turn to Psychiatry after his initial dissertation on the blood, specifically Pernicious Anaemia was not well received. My father, his mother and his maternal aunt all had pernicious anaemia which can be hereditary or else caused by radiation.
This is a compact version of my early biography – there is a much extended version that can be found here (link to follow)
Hey Alpha - remember me! I have given you a name check in my blog as some one who listened because two years ago I put my story to you and you listened! Cheers