Thread: Contactee Claims He Was Flown to Saturn - Mark Krawczyk

Contactee Claims He Was Flown to Saturn - Mark Krawczyk

Wonder if this guy knows Riley Martin?? What do you all think about this? I can't find anything else of this Mark Krawczyk.

Contactee Claims He Was Flown to Saturn

DICKSON CITY -- Mark Krawczyk writes, “I wish to report when my uncle was in the Navy and we were visiting him in Norfolk, VA something happened to me in 1964, when I was 7 years old.” It might have occurred where we lived in Dickson City, Pa. at the time, and I still live here.

I remember without any hypnotism the following story things are crystal clear. First, I remember seeing a flying saucer that was in a grove. Then the next thing I remember was a military man saying to me look out the window at Saturn's Rings. The planet was huge; I would say about 18" in diameter looking out the window of the saucer. The saucer looked close to the Lazar saucer, sport model.

But underneath it had primitive type of jet engines all around the bottom to lift it off the ground first until it got into orbit, then it went into some other type of mode that got us to the outer planets in minutes. Then the next thing I remember we were on a moon of Saturn or Jupiter.

I remember there was oxygen on it with a lot of rock like structures like in a desert. Then the military man took me to a place where there was a clearing in the stones, and there was something like a turnstile that you would go though in a stadium.

Well when we got to that narrow spot in the rocks, there was a being that looked like grasshopper or a praying mantis type being. It didn't speak, but it put into my mind that that I had to go over to a statue that looked like them, and I was to eat what was inside its neck. When I looked at the statue another being lifted off its head to expose the stuff inside its neck, then I looked at the military man and said,
    Do I have to eat this?" And he said. ‘Yes, so I went over to the statue that looked like them, and I stuck my finger into its neck and tasted it on the tip of my tongue. I remember it tasted like butterscotch pudding.”

Then after that I was taken to a large base on the Moon. I remember him showing me an ORB that was on a pedestal that was about four times my height. He told me to touch the orb, so I did, and there were creatures in the orb that came to the surface when I touched it. Then I remember two men fighting, and one of them pushed the other and his head went in between a high voltage arcing current between two antenna looking structures and I think he died. Then the Orb somehow let us know it would heal the man.

It shot a beam of light at the man and he was healed.

The next thing I remember was I was walking with the Military man through tubes that connected the buildings, they looked like metal Slinky's that had a clear plastic covering all over them. Then I remember the Military man had some sort of radio on his belt, and someone radioed him and said a Gigantic Orb was destroying their base, and it said they will destroy all the buildings on the moon if they don't turn over the smaller orb. So they asked the Military man what should they do? Then the Military man said to tell the gigantic orb that we will hand over the smaller Orb over to them. It then stopped destroying the base. They put the smaller orb into a valley on the moon, and watched from a TV screen the large orb hovering over the smaller orb, and it shot a beam of light at it and it exploded.

Then I was flown back home to the grove and watched as the saucer took off with its flames burning my face. Then I remember that same day telling my dad in our Kitchen, "Dad, I think it is so neat that our government has flying saucers" and I'll never forget what he said to me, he said, " Our government doesn't have flying saucers!" And I said, " We don't?"

Now later in life, I noticed that they have made a show on the Outer Limits, called "Moonstone' which also came out in 1964, and was similar to my memories. Now just a few years back, I looked up who made and wrote the show, "Moonstone' and found out it was a man named, Joseph Stefano.

Now when I investigated him, he had a friend named, Leslie Clark Stevens Jr. who was an Admiral in the US Navy. And he created the show, “Outer Limits!" He also gave Stefano the story of what was to become "Moonstone."Now thinking about things, the Navy is in charge of Space travel as if were at sea. And just like in the so called "Alien Interview Smuggled Tapes" It's the Naval Intelligence footage who was in charge of Area 51, and S-4. Like on Star Trek, it seems we have a fleet in space. Well, I had to tell this to someone, whether you believe this or not, it happened to me! Well, if you want to ever contact me, my info is below: Thanks to Mark Krawczyk

Article

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Riley Martin does a show for an hour a week on Sirius Radio but that cat is way out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Skies View Post
    Riley Martin does a show for an hour a week on Sirius Radio but that cat is way out there.
    ....well yeah, I guess that's one way to look at it/him.

I don't have Sirius...have you ever heard the show? Wonder if he has podcasts?

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Thread Information