huh pretty cool idea. Too bad the output is so low, but hey it could charge your phone...
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
Excuse me, but this looks like a good way to fry your electronic gizmo. Everyone really should get one of those hand crank radio/flashlights that will also charge your cell phone. In my opinion, save your campfire for toasting marshmallows and blackening up your wiener for a nice hot dog or even making a finger-lickin' Mulligan stew. (Don't forget the mustard for that dog!)
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan
I like innovative thinking
Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)