Unfortunately Alex is dead right. Both Bush and Arnold are as Nazi as you can get these days. Fascism is not just a pejorative, it accurately describes the ambitions of both of these men. I don't necessarily accuse them of ethnic cleansing (although the case has been made), but I do accuse Bush of genocide and I do accuse Arnold of Nazi sympathies at the very least. It is well known fact Arnold's father was an Austrian police officer who was involved in the Nazi efforts
, and Arnold has proclaimed his admiration of Hitler, his friendship with Waldheim etc etc.
One document in particular shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger was indeed a member of the Sturmabteilungen, also known as the "storm troopers" or "brownshirts." He joined the SA on May 1, 1939, according to the entry in the archive file — about six months after the storm troopers helped launch Kristallnacht, the Night of the Broken Glass, when Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues were attacked across Germany and Austria and thousands of Jews were hauled off to concentration camps.
Bush's Nazi ties are very simple to research, although I doubt anyone on this thread who doesn't already know about it will get off their butts and go look it up.
And as for anyone disputing Alex's findings, I would love to hear any details about what he has said that is untrue. I know noone will mention anything as I have challenged folks before on this issue, and it is pretty damned hard to find non factual information that he is disseminating.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.