Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: May 7 - 8, 2012 - Messages from the Dead, Cal Cooper/ Brain Research, Neil Slade

Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    I'm closer to Anchorage where the winters are milder compared to Fairbanks. Yes, the Northern Lights a great if there' no clouds ... most of this past year we didn't get to view em because of the record breaking snow fall. I did post one image on the boards .

I moved from Alaska to Texas and back .... it was just something I needed to experience. WARM WEATHER is good unless its triple digit heat for three months.
    It sounds as if you skipped the moderate weather between the extremes. It sounds like you like it there and are going to stay up there for good? Glad you are enjoying it up there. Alaska has beautiful nature scenes.

I need to jump into bed , its been an interesting broadcast.
    Glad you could make it tonight Tops

Stay safe and have a great Tuesday....see you on the other side of the moonlight....night

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

George would have to do more homework for the entire 4 hours with one guest. Yes, with the time zone differences does make it easier on the guest.
    That's exactly why I think he prefers the split format. He's too busy flitting aroudn all over the place instead of preparing for depth and breadth shows ...it's really more than a shame IMO. Remember how many books Art used to read in prep for a show.

It's mid morning if not almost lunch time in the UK now...should be easier for this guest than many of the guests that are on all the time on EST.

D. Scott Rogo and His Contributions to Parapsychology

www.tricksterbook.com/ArticlesOnline/RogoObit.htm
    Rogo, D. Scott, and Raymond Bayless. Phone Calls From the Dead. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 1979. Rogo, D. Scott, and Jerome Clark. Earths Secret ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information