There is almost zero info on this elsewhere on the web. New to me! Sounds impossible of course, but who knows?
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
Wow! That is spooky! Science fiction spooky! Maybe that is an explanation for the stones on Easter Island--they walked!
Are all of those little warts on the stones potential "babies"? This world is curiouser and curiouser!
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)