Thread: Amazing Chocolate Falls of Arizona

Amazing Chocolate Falls of Arizona

Where in Arizona? I haven't seen 'em!

Py, your Chocolate Falls have a ghost!

Pardon my artwork, please. Go back to your post and check where I pointed. My copy is too small to see it good. The "ghost" even has a nice little face. Can you see it? Click on my little picture to see it somewhat bigger to get an idea of where to look.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

I always wondered where my chocolate milk came from! Wait, where are the oompa-loompas?
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dera View Post
    Where in Arizona? I haven't seen 'em!

Py, your Chocolate Falls have a ghost!

Pardon my artwork, please. Go back to your post and check where I pointed. My copy is too small to see it good. The "ghost" even has a nice little face. Can you see it? Click on my little picture to see it somewhat bigger to get an idea of where to look.

Grand Falls Arizona
    Off the beaten trail not far from Flagstaff, Ariz., is an amazing spectacle known as the Chocolate Falls. Only in the spring, and only in years when there's a good snowpack and a good runoff, the Little Colorado river brings a sediment-laden fury of water to Arizona's Grand Falls, and a dry landscape is transformed into one of Earth's most incredible sights.
    Above, the Little Colorado River is a major tributary of the Colorado River that usually runs dry in northern Arizona except during the springtime snow melt.

Oh, cool. Flagstaff isn't too far from here. I guess it would be a nice (long) Sunday drive if I was ever so inclined. My old bones stick pretty close to home nowadays. I think Flag is about 150 mi. from here.

Did you see the ghost?

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Quote Originally Posted by Dera View Post
    Oh, cool. Flagstaff isn't too far from here. I guess it would be a nice (long) Sunday drive if I was ever so inclined. My old bones stick pretty close to home nowadays. I think Flag is about 150 mi. from here.

Did you see the ghost?

I saw that 'ghost' face quite clearly Dera, and I saw another one also.

That really does look like chocolate!
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Thread Information