yup, then read http://boingboing.net/2012/03/07/how...ugh-a-tsa.html
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
...it's all about both social conditioning and a select few making a fortune...
...and remember they had the machines ready before the "underwear bomber" incident:......................Yet TSA has spent approximately $60 billion since 2002....
Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)