I've been using plastic jugs as scoops for the birds, goats, packing feed, etc. for many years. They work great, and you can make them any shape (skinny, wide, sharp, etc.) you want.
"Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltecs: the Mastery of Love." ~~don Miguel Ruiz~~
We always used something like this for bailing our the fishing boat - good handle, you can scoop a ton in an old bleach bottle for instance.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)