Thread: How do i get long healthy hair?

How do i get long healthy hair?

I have semi-long hair and i want long hair that goes down to my shoulders. I have to straighten my hair to make it look like i want it to because it's so thick. Im a metal head so i need long hair to have a good headbang. Please help

It's been a very long time since my hair reached my shoulders. But when it did it was just a matter of waiting that I can remember. My hair was very wavy. Robert Plant was my idle and my hair was very similar. I'm sure someone here will respond in turn. Most are at work at the moment. Welcome to Imaginative Worlds s1ha1li1ni. Have any questions IM me. I'll do my best.

When you wash your hair, use shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. If you don't like the results, try a different product. Wash it out completely. Concentrate on shampooing the scalp, since that's the part that gets oily. Don't pile your hair on your head when you shampoo it, since this can encourage it to tangle.

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE44 View Post
    When you wash your hair, use shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. If you don't like the results, try a different product. Wash it out completely. Concentrate on shampooing the scalp, since that's the part that gets oily. Don't pile your hair on your head when you shampoo it, since this can encourage it to tangle.
    Good advice WAYNE. Great to see some new members at IW. Got questions? Just knock on any of the mods doors. We are usually home.

Healthy hair is a result of a good diet. Cut out or cut way back on the junk food and processed food. Eat fresh fruits, veggies, protein, whole grains.
    Drink lots of water.
    Get a good Boar hair brush. Yes, it's a hairbrush with bristles made from Boar bristles. Brush your hair several times every day, from scalp to ends. The brushing stimulates the scalp to make hair grow, and distributes your natural hair oils.

Are there still Head Bangers and Metal Heads these days? I haven't really paid attention since the days of Metallica, Ozzie, and so on when my son was a big fan.

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

Thread Information