Thread: AJ Says Uncomfortable Things

AJ Says Uncomfortable Things

proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

There is also this. Either someone is trying their best to discredit AJ or what the following implies is true or somewhere in between. What is curious with this, is that AJ usually goes on and on when there are false allegations against him, yet in this case, there is deadly silence...no response to this article and the video above, which I'm sure he is aware exist.

Alex Jones Admits CIA Ties – Trust Only God!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Alex Jones has now fully admitted that half his family are retired CIA! Here’s the clip where he admits that his family his riddled with spies. He says about 50% of his family reunions are ex-CIA! And of course even Alex admits that once you are CIA you are always CIA. You never really retire! Video clip above.

Project Nsearch did an extensive two day interview with Federal Whistleblower Stew Webb where Stew goes over his evidence that Alex Jones not only has family in the CIA but that Alex Jones is being currently handled by the CIA and has taken money from the FBI #5 Cointel division. I can’t prove this but Stew says he can and Stew has never lied to me before.

In this interview, Stew recounts how before he found out that Alex Jones was being run by FBI and CIA that Alex ran a honeypot operation on him. Alex promised Stew would be on his show after he told him everything he was going to talk about. Once Stew told a lot of what he was going to say, Alex began to play the stall game with Stew and never and started making excuses for the delays. Keep in mind now that Stew Webb is a recognized Federal whistleblower that over 8 books have been written about. He has hundreds of Intel contacts and was illegally arrested and incarcerated to shut him up about this information about the new world order banisters and their minions! Why wouldn’t Alex Jones want to help such a patriot? By the way, make sure you visit Stew Webb’s new website and bookmark it at www.stewwebb.com and find out the information that Alex Jones didn’t want anybody knowing!

When Stew’s Intel sources found out that Stew was talking to Alex Jones, they basically told him to stay away from him because he’s taking money from FBI #5 Cointel division and had a CIA handler which Stew names in the interview. When Stew found this out, he confronted Alex Jones on the phone and asked him if it was true that he had a CIA handler and named the man. According to a witness, Alex, turned white as a ghost, put down the phone and walked out of the room! Here’s the interview that deals with Alex Jones and many more that Stew Webb is very familiar with. It’s two radio shows put together.

Link to Video:
    http://youtu.be/2fhFv9zIS68

I really wish Alex Jones did not have any agenda and never censored information but my own experience shows that he has an agenda. He censored the best cancer doctor in the world that has cured hundreds of thousands with natural cures – Dr. Coldwell. Here’s the proof on that. Why would Alex censor this man that his co-host Mike Adams admires and promotes? It makes no sense why Alex wouldn’t have Dr. Coldwell on his show for years now.

I cannot prove that Alex Jones works for the FBI and CIA but why else would he lie and censor certain people that I have interviewed and that are true patriots? Stew Webb is a great patriot and deserves to tell his incredible story!

In defense of Alex, I will praise him for a few things he has done extremely well. He’s a very articulate, smart and funny guy. He’s the kind of guy you would like to have a beer with and have some great conversations. He really cracks me up sometimes. He’s a family man that clearly loves his wife and children. He has played a vital role in waking people up even though he has acted as a gatekeeper and hidden information also. Was he forced to censor certain things in order to keep doing what he was doing?

I don’t know. In the past, Alex’s ego really got the best of him but I’m seeing God work on him in the last few months on this also. He has become much more humble which is good because he always talks about how he talked about the 9/11 attack a month before it happened. But what he has failed to disclose is that Stew Webb was talking about it months before the attack and went on many radio shows warning people. Alex knows this of course so why couldn’t he tell his listeners about Stew Webb? That’s the gatekeeper thing that I don’t like about Alex.

Alex has brought a lot of vital issues to the forefront through his writers that are absolutely legitimate.. But I cannot stand by when anybody tells known lies and censors patriots such as Dr. Coldwell and Stew Webb. Just as Alex exposes liars and people that censor I will keep exposing people that censor because that proves they are gatekeepers and have an agenda. I don’t wish to do this because I wish Alex never censored Stew Webb 10 years ago. If Alex had just raised Stew $50,000 at the time, Stew had lawyers that could have sued many of the top people in the new world order that Alex talks about! Lawyers have told Stew that over $300 Trillion could be recovered for the American people! Why wouldn’t Alex be interested in getting justice for the American people? Stew has had dozens of attempts on his life and it’s just not right that Alex wont’ even mention his name on the air! Alex knows this isn’t right either and hopefully someday will stop being a gatekeeper..............................

Full Article

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Alice in Wonderland stuff for sure! Who to believe...?
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by Judee View Post
    Alice in Wonderland stuff for sure! Who to believe...?
    ....or what to believe I guess.

It's my CBT that as depicted in Star Wars, there are those in all areas that are either on the "dark side" or the "light side" of the force, including the alphabet agencies, our guv'mnt, etc.

After many years of listening to and reading at AJ's site, it is still my hope that he is one of those warriors for true democracy, freedom, human rights and truth.

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    ....or what to believe I guess.

It's my CBT that as depicted in Star Wars, there are those in all areas that are either on the "dark side" or the "light side" of the force, including the alphabet agencies, our guv'mnt, etc.

After many years of listening to and reading at AJ's site, it is still my hope that he is one of those warriors for true democracy, freedom, human rights and truth.
    It doesn't have to be all or nothing... AJ could be for real, but constrained in what he can talk about, or using info from gov agencies. Who knows any more, take info from many places, and try to put it together yourself, that is all we can do.
    proj·ect
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    Who knows any more, take info from many places, and try to put it together yourself, that is all we can do.
    Exactly. That's what it's all about. I read a ton of stuff, and discount about 75% of it, and retain the other 25% as part of my mental journey.
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

In this age I suspect everyone.
    proj·ect

AJ says a lot of things. According to him we had about 20 apocalypses in the last 7 years.

The guy is in it for the money and his speciality is making people afraid...

Thread Information