Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Noory at BellGab.com formerly CoastGab

Question George Noory at BellGab.com formerly CoastGab

Interesting turn of events. Is this really George Noory? If so, why now?...timing is very interesting considering these folks have had this thread going since 2008!!!

These folks have a huge thread with over 1000 pages and now George Noory has finally chimed in. Some of you may find this of interest.

The lastest dialogue starts here:

http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3.30750.html

Georges opening post:

Gnoory

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Reply #30756 on: Yesterday at 10:54:28 PM

Hey folks...here it is---you want me to continue posting and participate say the word, but if you dont Ill gladly leave and let you do your thing.

Its your choice. If you want to be hostile and condesending go for it, but Im not going there.

Art's got his satellite show coming up and Im sure you'll all join and more power to you. Support him and give him your all.
    As I have done the past ten years. He's a remarkable guy who has been through hell and back.

As for me, Im as thick skinned as you can get. Remember the old saying sticks and stones can break my bones......
    BTW thanks for the countless positive private messages from many of you regarding last night's show.

--------------------------------------

Gnoory

Reply #30771 on: Yesterday at 11:26:20 PM

Let me explain something:
    First of all you base coast on comparisons to Art. Ive said all along Im not Art. The show has changed its evolved. 9/11 did that and everything that went with it. My God do you think a network would keep me around for 10 years past and equal that in the future if we werent successful in all areas. YOU ARE ENTITLED to your opinion and Im here to learn from you, but please understand this show is at its peak in ALL areas. Im not blowing smoke up you----highest affiliate count, highest ratings, and it just keeps growing. I dont expect the dire hard past friends to like or even understand what Im saying, but its a fact.
    Can I grow, fine tune, absolutely ---Have I made mistakes.....he who hasnt cast the first stone.
    Let's move on, let's have some fun and enjoy. My gosh when this is all said and done Ill be 90!
    LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot's more reading!!!

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Timing indeed. It's all damage control by Noory (if it's really him... the site owner can't verify one way or the other) to sway the opinion of the forum before Art's show begins. Those of us who were castaways from the FF will remember what happened there when Noory suddenly appeared to defend C2C and ended up threatening a lawsuit against Linn. Nice guy that Noory. I'm just thankful he didn't come to IW and I hope he never does.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Interesting turn of events. Is this really George Noory? If so, why now?...timing is very interesting considering these folks have had this thread going since 2008!!!

These folks have a huge thread with over 1000 pages and now George Noory has finally chimed in. Some of you may find this of interest.

The lastest dialogue starts here:

http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3.30750.html

Georges opening post:

Gnoory

Reply #30756 on: Yesterday at 10:54:28 PM

Hey folks...here it is---you want me to continue posting and participate say the word, but if you dont Ill gladly leave and let you do your thing.

Its your choice. If you want to be hostile and condesending go for it, but Im not going there.

Art's got his satellite show coming up and Im sure you'll all join and more power to you. Support him and give him your all.
    As I have done the past ten years. He's a remarkable guy who has been through hell and back.

As for me, Im as thick skinned as you can get. Remember the old saying sticks and stones can break my bones......
    BTW thanks for the countless positive private messages from many of you regarding last night's show.

--------------------------------------

Gnoory

Reply #30771 on: Yesterday at 11:26:20 PM

Let me explain something:
    First of all you base coast on comparisons to Art. Ive said all along Im not Art. The show has changed its evolved. 9/11 did that and everything that went with it. My God do you think a network would keep me around for 10 years past and equal that in the future if we werent successful in all areas. YOU ARE ENTITLED to your opinion and Im here to learn from you, but please understand this show is at its peak in ALL areas. Im not blowing smoke up you----highest affiliate count, highest ratings, and it just keeps growing. I dont expect the dire hard past friends to like or even understand what Im saying, but its a fact.
    Can I grow, fine tune, absolutely ---Have I made mistakes.....he who hasnt cast the first stone.
    Let's move on, let's have some fun and enjoy. My gosh when this is all said and done Ill be 90!
    LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot's more reading!!!
    Hi Alpha. Gn's first post starts on page 987, fifth post down. The thread has been on fire since then.
    http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3.29580.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Skies View Post
    Timing indeed. It's all damage control by Noory (if it's really him... the site owner can't verify one way or the other) to sway the opinion of the forum before Art's show begins. Those of us who were castaways from the FF will remember what happened there when Noory suddenly appeared to defend C2C and ended up threatening a lawsuit against Linn. Nice guy that Noory. I'm just thankful he didn't come to IW and I hope he never does.
    LOL.....we're fair to him here and I think he knows that and I doubt if he will actually come and post here although I am quite sure he/they read here

No-one in this life, including George can learn anything if all they ever hear is adulation, praise etc., no matter what they do.

Anyway, that said, I think his appearance at CoastGab has everything to do with Art's return as he's had years to go over there and interact, should he have wanted to. Who knows if it's really him and I didn't listen to the show last night to see if he said anything.

I remember the FF fiasco. IMHO George or any other host, guest is welcome to come and post here anytime he/she wants to. We've always been fair IMO to all of Coasts hosts and guests and tell it the way we see it...no favorites, no host worship.

Quote Originally Posted by starrmtn001 View Post
    Hi Alpha. Gn's first post starts on page 987, fifth post down. The thread has been on fire since then.
    http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3.29580.html
    Hi starr ...so nice to see you!!

Thanks for the link to the first post...they are up to page 1067 now and George alleged posted again last night before the show. He called them "suckers"!!!!! ...and changed his avatar!!

Gnoory

Reply #31612 on: Yesterday at 11:21:43 PM

well hello 'suckers'

http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3.31590

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think that Noory would call people suckers. Too unprofessional.
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Judee View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think that Noory would call people suckers. Too unprofessional.
    If it's him, he's probably calling them that because the thread is titled "George Noory Sucks".....ergo "suckers" I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    If it's him, he's probably calling them that because the thread is titled "George Noory Sucks".....ergo "suckers" I guess....
    I haven't posted there (yet). But, from what I'm reading there, he'll post something to incite a desired response then when he gets one, he'll go on the defense as though he were being attacked. An arrogant child's game as far as I'm concerned. I think your perception is accurate Alpha.

Gn's not coming here may be a blessing in disguise, but that's just my opinion.

I haven't posted there (yet). But, from what I'm reading there, he'll post something to incite a desired response then when he gets one, he'll go on the defense as though he were being attacked. An arrogant child's game as far as I'm concerned. I think your perception is accurate Alpha.

Gn's not coming here may be a blessing in disguise, but that's just my opinion.
    I have never posted their either starr and I doubt that I ever will.

Although I understand a lot of the frustration expressed in that thread and I agree with a lot of what is being said, I just don't get the seeming need for...well let's just say what/how some choose to do it there....but that's just me and different strokes for different folks I guess.

The weird part for me, is that a lot of those folks over there claim to hate George, yet they seem to listen to him every night and even run an on gong commentary on the show...go figure ...why?????

Personally, I agree with you and think that George was both foolish and short sighted for going there...and yes, he's playing a silly game IMO as well. There may be some there that really want him to answer some of their questions, but I have to wonder if it would matter what he said or if anything would get any kind of real dialogue going. It's a game on both parts it seems...one I don't choose to play....but hey, for those who like that kind of thing...go for it.

Over the years, we here have posted both critique, frustration as well as kudos for Coast and George Noory here at IW.

Maybe it's misdirected anger on some of those posters there. After all Art Bell bailed, sold the show to Premiere, retired atleast 3 + times.

If Art really cared about Coast would he not have tried to work stuff out and stayed to keep his vision alive?

Anyway, I digress....

Bottom line, it seems like Noory is here to stay for a long, long time on a program that once was the C2C we knew and loved. It hasn't been and will never be what it once was when many of us fell in love with it.

George has a new audience now and it seems they like what they hear, so what 'ya gonna do....

....and compared to MM it's still a much needed genre out there that reaches millions of people and those awake at night.

I'm sorry. My "I haven't posted there yet" quote was misleading. I haven't posted in response to gn yet. I have posted there in the past. Again, I apologize.

I'm sorry. My "I haven't posted there yet" quote was misleading. I haven't posted in response to gn yet. I have posted there in the past. Again, I apologize.
    No apology necessary starr. It's all good....people post on multiple forums and that's a good thing!

Well, George is still posting over there daily it seems except for weekends when he's off.

Take a read at this:

Gnoory

Reply #33000 on: Yesterday at 0606 PM

Hello those who are here

bmcintyre

Reply #33002 on: Yesterday at 06:19:01 PM

Quote from: Gnoory on Yesterday at 0606 PM
    Hello those who are here
    Whats up, Chicken butt?

Gnoory

Reply #33003 on: Yesterday at 06:19:25 PM

Not much bottom feeder

Gnoory

Reply #33045 on: Yesterday at 06:57:26 PM

B,
    You are correct its minimal for the total audience we have, but beyond the jokes (btw some are very very clever and funny)
    I wanted to know two things
    1) what concerns do the truly interested ones have in me as everyone can grow and change..and I wanted to know that
    2) ..I am fascinated by some people who do seem to hate so much that they spend endless hours doing so.
    Im curious in the human psyche...who are these people, do they have families, jobs? How would their friends react if they knew how vulger some were.
    Please understand, Im ONLY talking about a very few who post here and some of whom have been kicked off.

http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3.33000

What on earth would motivate him to do this?!?! Guess he must have a whole lot of time on his hands before the show and I guess prepping for his guests isn't high on the priority list

There are those that think that gn is "setting up" BellGab the same way he "set up" Fantastic Forum. Join the forum. Get friendly, schmooze with the members, and gain their trust. Then BAM ! Lawsuit smack-down. I'd like to think gn really intends to improve this time. But there is this little twinging (is that a word?) sensation, almost like a humming just behind me that indicates something is just not right. Well, time reveals all. I hope I am wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information