Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Noory at BellGab.com formerly CoastGab

Quote Originally Posted by starrmtn001 View Post
    There are those that think that gn is "setting up" BellGab the same way he "set up" Fantastic Forum. Join the forum. Get friendly, schmooze with the members, and gain their trust. Then BAM ! Lawsuit smack-down. I'd like to think gn really intends to improve this time. But there is this little twinging (is that a word?) sensation, almost like a humming just behind me that indicates something is just not right. Well, time reveals all. I hope I am wrong.
    I am trying to remember starr....did that lawsuit ever go anywhere at the FF or what happened with it?...I think I had left the forum by the time that happened

I can't understand why George would or is even bothering or what he could possible consider a lawsuit about, if that's what he's attempting to do. He's a public figure. People will either love him, hate him or be indifferent...comes with the territory.

If this is some way he is attempting to gain some notoriety with the advent of Art Bell's new show, than this is no way to do it IMO.

So did I read this right....George Noory is going to do a radio program on a podcast with the BellGab owner MV on UFOship.com?...really?!?!?

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Well, looks like George has jumped ship over at BellGab/CoastGab...he hasn't posted there since Aug. 24, 2013

All of George Noory's posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Well, looks like George has jumped ship over at BellGab/CoastGab...he hasn't posted there since Aug. 24, 2013

All of George Noory's posts
    He couldn't sway the folks over there so it was pointless for him to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Well, George is still posting over there daily it seems except for weekends when he's off.

Take a read at this:

Gnoory

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Reply #33000 on: Yesterday at 0606 PM

Hello those who are here

bmcintyre

Reply #33002 on: Yesterday at 06:19:01 PM

Quote from: Gnoory on Yesterday at 0606 PM
    Hello those who are here
    Whats up, Chicken butt?

Gnoory

Reply #33003 on: Yesterday at 06:19:25 PM

Not much bottom feeder

Gnoory

Reply #33045 on: Yesterday at 06:57:26 PM

B,
    You are correct its minimal for the total audience we have, but beyond the jokes (btw some are very very clever and funny)
    I wanted to know two things
    1) what concerns do the truly interested ones have in me as everyone can grow and change..and I wanted to know that
    2) ..I am fascinated by some people who do seem to hate so much that they spend endless hours doing so.
    Im curious in the human psyche...who are these people, do they have families, jobs? How would their friends react if they knew how vulger some were.
    Please understand, Im ONLY talking about a very few who post here and some of whom have been kicked off.

http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3.33000

What on earth would motivate him to do this?!?! Guess he must have a whole lot of time on his hands before the show and I guess prepping for his guests isn't high on the priority list
    that doesnt sound like Noory...not at all....he wouldnt risk it...he is branching out into many different areas...those comments are not at his level of professionalism

Quote Originally Posted by pyrite View Post
    that doesnt sound like Noory...not at all....he wouldnt risk it...he is branching out into many different areas...those comments are not at his level of professionalism
    Well perhaps so, however the owner of that site has verified that it is Noory. In fact, he started giving that site shout outs on Fridays during his posting over there, which he has never done before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information