Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jan. 5 - 6, 2014 - Gerald Celente/Technology - M G Michael/Bible Prophecy

Jan. 5 - 6, 2014 - Gerald Celente/Technology - M G Michael/Bible Prophecy

Technology & Bible Prophecy

Date: 01-05-14
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: M.G. Michael, Gerald Celente

Theologian and historian from the University of Wollongong in Australia, M.G. Michael, will discuss his research connecting data protection, privacy and ethics related issues, biometrics, RFID and chip implants, national security and government policy, and how this relates to Bible prophecy. In the first hour, trends analyst Gerald Celente will talk about trends for 2014. Hosted by George Noory.

Website(s):

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

wouldn't you know my battery operated radio can't locate the anchorage station, keni am, but I CAN access it online. Guess for whatever reason the signal just isn't getting thru my direction.
    Its not like this is anything new for me when its c2c
    “It does not require many words to speak the truth.”
    Chief Joesph

I Totally disagree with Gerald Celente's assessment of bitcoin. He is Wrong Wrong Wrong. He said it's not transparent enough for him. It couldn't be MORE transparent! It's totally Open Source, as in Anyone can read the code that everything runs on, and Every Single Transaction is publicly recorded! http://blockchain.info/

It's NOT Fiat. Fiat means a Government says something is Money, and that's the only reason it's money. That's it! Bitcoin is money because PEOPLE, like Me, Decided to adopt it, because we like it's features. Not because someone Proclaimed that it is money. It is not printed by any government, it's rate of growth is controlled by the algorithm it was written with. That algorithm can't be changed without totally being rejected by all the clients already out there. The P2P network maintains the integrity of the transactions with a processing method called Mining. Miners make sure there is no cheating, no double spending. They also make sure that the growth of the supply is Predictable! What FIAT currency can claim that?

Gerald is a practically Religious evangelist for Gold and Silver, THAT is why he doesn't like bitcoin. Not because of the reasons he claimed. Because it's not gold or silver. Even though there are Physical BTC coins that are gold. If nothing else the Metal can be melted down and spent in a gold based economy. He should totally support Bitcoin, if only the Physical coins.
    See my Blog and my Numerical Obsession
    I'm a Kopimist, not a Pirate.
    Long live Liberty!! Find me on Facebook too!
    Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar ... all for Bitcoins stand up and holler!

Peace and blessings to you (plural) in D'ni

Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    wouldn't you know my battery operated radio can't locate the anchorage station, keni am, but I CAN access it online. Guess for whatever reason the signal just isn't getting thru my direction.
    Its not like this is anything new for me when its c2c
    I can easily get C2C on iHeart Radio http://www.iheart.com, and also TuneIn http://www.tunein.com, both free.
    Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar ... all for Bitcoins stand up and holler!

He is saying why he hates banks, and how they confiscated his money, bla bla bla, and saying they wouldn't confiscate gold. They did it before, why not again?! The very reasons he is saying he wants people to switch to gold is why people should switch to bitcoin! No government in the world can confiscate your bitcoins. They can TRY, but they will fail. Keep your bitcoins in Secure wallets, keep backup copies in Secure locations, create new wallets and move your coins on occasion. Even if the government takes your computer, hard drives, etc. as long as you have a secret location with backups, they can't take your bitcoins from you.

BTW, you can PRINT your private keys for your bitcoin wallets, and store that somewhere, so even an EMP wouldn't destroy your bitcoins! It would have to affect the entire world, every single computer and hard drive, for your bitcoins to be destroyed.

Digital currency is here ... all its going to take is more businesses getting involved.
    Chief Joesph

Quote Originally Posted by Krepta3000 View Post
    I can easily get C2C on iHeart Radio http://www.iheart.com, and also TuneIn http://www.tunein.com, both free.
    basically that's what I'm using to listen tonight
    Chief Joesph

Digital currency is here ... all its going to take is more businesses getting involved.
    Yup. This is the Age of Information, aka The Digital Age, get used it.

I've heard people say that bitcoin is fiat because it's value isn't pegged to gold. Hello?! It's value Can't be pegged to gold because nobody controls it! How about Feathers, can the value of feathers be pegged to gold? No. Does that mean feathers can't be a currency? No. Does that mean Feathers are Fiat? Hell no! http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore...ney_tevau.aspx

You do know that Wall Street is looking at digital currency to corner the market in the USA
    Chief Joesph

You do know that Wall Street is looking at digital currency to corner the market in the USA
    I know that there are a lot of traders in digital currencies like Bitcoin, and that Bitcoins skyrocketing value vs. USD and other Fiat is because of speculative trading.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101268674

"myriad defects" What?! What defects?! Morons. Bitcoin itself has no defects. The only issues are from stupid people doing stupid things. And the article "Cashless society: A huge threat to our freedom" is, on it's face, BS! If we abandoned the very concept of currency and switch to gift economy, or something like the Venus Project, we would have MORE freedom. But Bitcoin isn't cashless, as I've explained, you can get physical BTC coins, cards, and even print your private keys to keep them safe somewhere.

I simply can not afford to trade USD for BTC right now. But when I can, I'll be looking here for help. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinmarketplace/

Seems that Bitcoin is now back up to $1,000
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25617931
    Chief Joesph

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information