No, I am saying the name "Al Quaida" is a CIA name for a database of terrorists, from before the term was fashionable. As far as I know no terrorist group has ever referred to themselves as al qaida (many spellings). It has been repeatedly stated by people in the know that this term means nothing outside our major media.
It is a convenient fiction.
The question of whether these attacks are in fact 'militants' I have not really researched, it is not surprising for people to try to defend by using violence.
Mind control is getting a majority of intelligent people to believe in something totally made-up.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.