Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 14

Thread: 11:11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    12

    11:11

    11:11 is a wake up call from the Universe. It leads to knowledge of the structure of the Universe, including the canonical numbers. Multiples of 27 (108, 216, 432 etc).

    Do you see 11:11?

  2. #2
    DNA's Avatar
    DNA is offline We Are Awakening Dormant Dimensional Aspects To Our Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by kcgads View Post
    11:11 is a wake up call from the Universe. It leads to knowledge of the structure of the Universe, including the canonical numbers. Multiples of 27 (108, 216, 432 etc).

    Do you see 11:11?
    I agree there is significance in 11:11, but for me it is an acknowledgment from the invisible helpers, the celestial administrators, or angels if you will, letting us know we are on the right track.

    I don't think it leads to any significant knowledge, other than it being a sign to state, "what you are doing is correct, continue" from your angelic administrators.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    North of Midnight on Planet Wingnut
    Posts
    91,182
    Some of you may find this of interest:

    Number 33 - Illuminati Signature of Numbers 9, 11 & 33

    Also in numerology, 11 & 22 are "master numbers"

    I often see 11:11 when I look at the clock or any hour with 11 as the minute indicator.

    There are many different thoughts on this.

    Doreen Virtue seems to feel it means this

    Personally, when I happen to glance at the clock when I see 11:11 or another hour with 11, I try to pay close attention to what I was thinking or doing to see if this could be some affirmation.

    I still have no definate feeling whether it means something or not.

    Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you



  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLama View Post
    11 11 has gotten to be old hat for me, I get amazing sequences of numbers, especially on my odometer, ha.


    Really though, the advanced state is realizing that Universe is a consciousness, too, and is actively trying to communicat with the consciousness that's you.

    So, alpha, have you had a resident wizard, before?
    Me too, I've been seeing it a long time

  5. #5
    Judee's Avatar
    Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    36,236
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA View Post
    I agree there is significance in 11:11, but for me it is an acknowledgment from the invisible helpers, the celestial administrators, or angels if you will, letting us know we are on the right track.

    I don't think it leads to any significant knowledge, other than it being a sign to state, "what you are doing is correct, continue" from your angelic administrators.
    I love your explanation on the meaning of seeing 11:11 DNA!! It's comforting to think that one is on the right track, and that 'someone' out there is acknowledging it! For years, I saw 11:11 multiple times daily. And for the last year or so, I now am seeing other numbers like 12:12, or 10:10, etc. added to the pot. It's very interesting. I have never been into numbers, probably because I hated math in school. It just wasn't my forte.
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

    Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    33
    The 11:11 phenomenon may be occurring because masses of people are starting to shift into a new vibration and a into higher awareness. More and more people are noticing these and other synchronicities in their daily lives.

    Whether it's caused by DNA activation or a spiritual awakening from god, 11:11 experiences may be a "wake up" call for lightworkers, and there are many more lightworkers then ever before

    It's interesting to note that many people who do further research into the 11:11 phenomenon start to become aware of the amazing synchronicities that involve the The Number 11, and it's mysterious connection to specific celestial and historical events, as well as prophecies of future events that relate to The Year 2012

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by pintellaorange View Post
    The 11:11 phenomenon may be occurring because masses of people are starting to shift into a new vibration and a into higher awareness. More and more people are noticing these and other synchronicities in their daily lives.

    Whether it's caused by DNA activation or a spiritual awakening from god, 11:11 experiences may be a "wake up" call for lightworkers, and there are many more lightworkers then ever before

    It's interesting to note that many people who do further research into the 11:11 phenomenon start to become aware of the amazing synchronicities that involve the The Number 11, and it's mysterious connection to specific celestial and historical events, as well as prophecies of future events that relate to The Year 2012
    http://www.dimension1111.com/eleven-eleven4.html

    This is stolen text, a hallmark of Malcom Taylor. I am posting this for the staff to see. If you find anything intelligent this guy is saying, Google it and you will likely find he stole it.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 05-06-2015 at 06:51 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    33
    I have reported you to the admin PL for harassment .

    I am not Malcolm i just forgot to add the link.Now please leave me alone.

    No one else had a problem with this and it getting ridiculous on you part.We will see who is loyal to this forum.I for one like it and would love to stay but i wont be harassed by the likes of you.

    Sorry to the starter of this thread but this member PL is on a mission to discredit each and everyone of my posts.He will make out i am this that and the other for his own self gratification.

    If you have nothing better else to do than throw off ridiculous accusations then please stay out of my future posts

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    North of Midnight on Planet Wingnut
    Posts
    91,182
    Note: please try to remember to include sources for direct quotes in your posts. I don't want and can't afford any copywrite issues....thanks.

    Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you



  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    33
    More riddles?!

    The way I see it, you are circling around who do you give your power away to, next?

  11. #11
    DNA's Avatar
    DNA is offline We Are Awakening Dormant Dimensional Aspects To Our Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLama View Post
    http://www.dimension1111.com/eleven-eleven4.html

    This is stolen text, a hallmark of Malcom Taylor. I am posting this for the staff to see. If you find anything intelligent this guy is saying, Google it and you will likely find he stole it.
    Omg you beat me to the punch.
    I read this and knew instantly mr. Cut and Paste had stolen this.
    I was about to put this in the search engine and find it before you did. Hilarious.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    33
    The trolls are back omg

    It was nice and quite before the cult logged on

    Dont mess my post up and i wont mess yours up.Keep on spreading your ridiculous accusations.You could not be further from the truth but i am honored for you to even think i am Malcolm.Is this the the same Malcom that some people think don't exist.It would not surprise me that all of the big forum founders are government operated

  13. #13
    Judee's Avatar
    Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    36,236
    Quote Originally Posted by pintellaorange View Post
    The trolls are back omg

    It was nice and quite before the cult logged on

    Dont mess my post up and i wont mess yours up.Keep on spreading your ridiculous accusations.You could not be further from the truth but i am honored for you to even think i am Malcolm.Is this the the same Malcom that some people think don't exist.It would not surprise me that all of the big forum founders are government operated
    As Alpha said, just post a link if you are quoting. When I read what you posted, I took it as your words. I had no reason to think otherwise.

    Thanks for pointing this out PL.
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

    Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •