Thread: Richard C Hoagland Tells All Bombshells - Dark City - Steve Warner - July 2015

Richard C Hoagland Tells All Bombshells - Dark City - Steve Warner - July 2015

Take a listen about what has transpired between Richard C Hoagland, Coast to Coast AM, the Pluto special and RCHs and George Noorys bet!!

http://www.darkcity.fm/

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

A few points made by RCH...

C2C producer, Tom Danheiser, exerts much more control over George and the show than people realize.

Danheiser has been trying to get RCH off of Coast for years.

When George did the live remote with Hoagland from the ship after he left Chichen Itza, Danheiser railed on Hoagland for a year afterward because the phone connection cost the network 140 bucks.

RCH has never had any problems with George over the past 10 years but Danheiser is a different story.

RCH and George had a agreement (based on George losing a bet) for RCH to host a episode of Coast.

RCH wanted to do a time sensitive show on Pluto... George wanted to move the show to the same night of Art's debut effectively killing the point of doing the Pluto show. Art called RCH and asked him to do the Pluto show on Dark Matter.

George had no idea Art offered RCH a time slot on Dark Matter and that RCH accepted. Hoagland said George inadvertently did him a huge favour by killing the Pluto show because it directly led to the Dark Matter show.

Guests were no longer allowed to mention RCH's name on Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Skies View Post
    A few points made by RCH...

C2C producer, Tom Danheiser, exerts much more control over George and the show than people realize.

Danheiser has been trying to get RCH off of Coast for years.

When George did the live remote with Hoagland from the ship after he left Chichen Itza, Danheiser railed on Hoagland for a year afterward because the phone connection cost the network 140 bucks.

RCH has never had any problems with George over the past 10 years but Danheiser is a different story.

RCH and George had a agreement (based on George losing a bet) for RCH to host a episode of Coast.

RCH wanted to do a time sensitive show on Pluto... George wanted to move the show to the same night of Art's debut effectively killing the point of doing the Pluto show. Art called RCH and asked him to do the Pluto show on Dark Matter.

George had no idea Art offered RCH a time slot on Dark Matter and that RCH accepted. Hoagland said George inadvertently did him a huge favour by killing the Pluto show because it directly led to the Dark Matter show.

Guests were no longer allowed to mention RCH's name on Coast.
    LOL....nice summary DS!!

A couple of other things that I found interesting.

RCH considered George Noory a good friend. Although they mostly communicated via email or text, RCH said that he has supported Noory over the last decade since he took over Coast.

LOL...he also said that he thinks Danheiser has taken over Noory's brain!!!!

RCH also said that Coast offered him to host C2CAM on July 14, 2015 ( the bet) however was NOT allowed to mention Pluto. They told him that he could do the Pluto Special on Coast, however it had to be on July 20, 2015...same day as the debut of Art Bell's new program, "Midnight in the Desert"....basically to attempt to sabotage the debut of Art's new show....basically to go against his long time friend Art Bell in a ratings war.

Apparently RCH has attempted to communicate with both Noory and Lisa Lyon, however they are not answering his communications.

RCH said that both he and Art Bell feel that there should be NO competition between these 3 shows as in this internet age, they are able to compliment one another and not compete with one another and that apparently C2CAM and Noory don't see it that way ( paraphrase)

Not from the interview above, however rumor also has it that RCH has been booted as the "science adviser" on Coast to Coast AM and has been replaced by Robert Zimmerman.

For long time listeners, it was an informative and very entertaining interview.

RCH sounds really pumped for his new show, The Other Side of Midnight. It just may be a really good show if you can take listening to RCH 5 nights a week!!!

Let the "radio wars" begin and the radio soap opera continue!!!!

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Apparently RCH has attempted to communicate with both Noory and Lisa Lyon, however they are not answering his communications.

RCH said that both he and Art Bell feel that there should be NO competition between these 3 shows as in this internet age, they are able to compliment one another and not compete with one another and that apparently C2CAM and Noory don't see it that way ( paraphrase)

Not from the interview above, however rumor also has it that RCH has been booted as the "science adviser" on Coast to Coast AM and has been replaced by Robert Zimmerman.

For long time listeners, it was an informative and very entertaining interview.

RCH sounds really pumped for his new show, The Other Side of Midnight. It just may be a really good show if you can take listening to RCH 5 nights a week!!!

Let the "radio wars" begin and the radio soap opera continue!!!!
    Sounds like Noory et al are acting like buttholes--or like spoiled children who have had it their way for too long! I think that will come back to bite them in the arse in the end too!

I will have to listen to the interview later when it's quiet. I always liked Hoagie. He could always be counted on for making it an entertaining show!!

I am looking forward to the Dark Matter radio show!!
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Ice ages are always preceded by periods of global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by Judee View Post
    Sounds like Noory et al are acting like buttholes--or like spoiled children who have had it their way for too long! I think that will come back to bite them in the arse in the end too!

I will have to listen to the interview later when it's quiet. I always liked Hoagie. He could always be counted on for making it an entertaining show!!

I am looking forward to the Dark Matter radio show!!
    You won't regret the listen Judee...it was a lot of fun to listen to. Reminded me a lot of the good old days

Actually RCH's show sounds like it might be pretty good. He really let his hair down more in this interview...talked alot about how we are controlled, been lied to, spoke of mind control and even at the very end alluded to the fact that he thinks Noory may be under the influence of mind control!!! ...truly ...seriously!!!

I had to listen to the second part of the program today...caught the first half last night.

Anyway, enjoy your listen and let us know what you think!!

You won't regret the listen Judee...it was a lot of fun to listen to. Reminded me a lot of the good old days

Actually RCH's show sounds like it might be pretty good. He really let his hair down more in this interview...talked alot about how we are controlled, been lied to, spoke of mind control and even at the very end alluded to the fact that he thinks Noory may be under the influence of mind control!!! ...truly ...seriously!!!

I had to listen to the second part of the program today...caught the first half last night.

Anyway, enjoy your listen and let us know what you think!!
    I will let you know Alpha.

Right now my computer is giving me absolute fits!! This computer was a gift, and it came with McAfee antivirus--which I hate. It's also a DELL, which I hate. The touchpad makes things jump all over the place, to the point of even sending typed information off into cyberland where all the lost dryer socks live too. I have adjusted the touchpad to no avail. I know what the problem is. It's a design flaw on the size of the touchpad, and location relative to which part of the keyboard it sits under. Monkeys could have designed this over-priced piece of crap better!! I have tried to get rid of McAfee, and it won't let me do so. I am about ready for another hammer and ice pick computer session! Apologies for the rant.

Anyway, some good radio like the 'old' days, where the hosts are knowledgeable and prepared would be wonderful and welcomed in my world!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judee View Post
    I will let you know Alpha.

Right now my computer is giving me absolute fits!! This computer was a gift, and it came with McAfee antivirus--which I hate. It's also a DELL, which I hate. The touchpad makes things jump all over the place, to the point of even sending typed information off into cyberland where all the lost dryer socks live too. I have adjusted the touchpad to no avail. I know what the problem is. It's a design flaw on the size of the touchpad, and location relative to which part of the keyboard it sits under. Monkeys could have designed this over-priced piece of crap better!! I have tried to get rid of McAfee, and it won't let me do so. I am about ready for another hammer and ice pick computer session! Apologies for the rant.

Anyway, some good radio like the 'old' days, where the hosts are knowledgeable and prepared would be wonderful and welcomed in my world!!
    Oh NO!!!...not the dreaded ice pick?!?!?

I HATE touch pads. Have you tried a wireless keyboard for your laptop? I always have one for mine.

I can't help you with getting rid of McAfee. Perhaps someone else here is able to.

Awesome, thanks for the Link to the Interview and thanks for the synopsis

Didn't Art and Hoagy have a big falling out about something, years ago, and GN brought them back together?

So sad what's happened now, Maybe GN doesn't have the cahones to stand up to The Powers That Be.

Maybe, hmmmm, maybe this is the real reason Art Bell kept "quitting"....standing up to "The Man"??

Anyway, the broadcast times for AB and then Hoagy are just right for where I live...Alaska.

So, Tuesday Morning will be late tomorrow....Monday....for me

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

Oh NO!!!...not the dreaded ice pick?!?!?

I HATE touch pads. Have you tried a wireless keyboard for your laptop? I always have one for mine.

I can't help you with getting rid of McAfee. Perhaps someone else here is able to.
    I was this '--' close to the dreaded ice pick and hammer trick. As a writer of sorts, I do not sit at a desk. I sit in a comfy, slightly tattered old chair with my old dog at my feet, and have a computer stand that I can pull up to my chair, a pole on the stand for pulling out an extra arm pad for scripts, and space for a second computer in case I kill the first one. So... no space/place for a 'mouse'. I just can't be creative at a desk for whatever reason. And also, I 'grew up' (technologically speaking) using a touch pad and can type like a whiz because I don't have to take my hand off the keyboard to 'mouse-around'.

As for McAfee, I won't go into detail. I did 'delete' it, and it looked like it was gone from the 'program files',and then I tried to install Avast which I already had on an old SONY, and was licensed to install on two more computers. Hmm... Wouldn't/couldn't install. As to why I wanted McAfee gone forever, it had been hanging up my machine all morning in the 'checking for updates mode'. As I said above, my machine was practically unusable--literally. Okay, I put down the ice pick and hammer, and decided to call Avast for support (that's the antivirus I wanted to install). Veeery enlightening!!! Long story short, you can't delete McAfee from DELL (unless you're a bone-fide expert) and I should have already resigned myself to this, as I had tried to delete it months ago, with no results. Turns out McAfee and DELL have a (harumph, cough-cough) arrangement. McAfee is literally built into the machine. You can't get rid of it without being an expert, and going into the registry and other 'special' places, etc. Three hours later being on line with AVAST techs, it's gone, (I hope!). McAfee should be sued IMO!! I can't see how that can be legal!! DELL doesn't say anything about not being able to delete McAfee when people purchase the machine. I learned some interesting things about the whole charade, but am not at liberty to say anything unfortunately. Let's just say that if I won the lottery, I'd spend the whole amount on suing both companies!!

So now I should be all fit and ready to participate with Art and Hoagie's shows!! (Unless McAfee decides to get revenge on me!)

Take a listen about what has transpired between Richard C Hoagland, Coast to Coast AM, the Pluto special and RCHs and George Noorys bet!!

http://www.darkcity.fm/
    Awesome interview, worth a listen as prelude to Hoagy's special Pluto Broadcast.

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

George wanted to move the show to the same night of Art's debut effectively killing the point of doing the Pluto show. Art called RCH and asked him to do the Pluto show on Dark Matter????

I'm interested in the same question too. I greet you.

Thread Information