Thread: Do aliens and spirits watch us?

Do aliens and spirits watch us?

I was in my apartment, felt myself being watched by different beings one of them felt normal (good) but another one felt alien they were waching fro outside sometimes I felt different spirits watching me from outside this universe briefly.

There were no aliens that stopped outside in the garden.

Yeah, some people believe that Earth is some sort of giant, complex Zoo. We are the "Attractions" that...who? whomever? whatever? come to look at.

Some people believe that there are "Watchers"...aliens? angels? some form of Higher Spirit Beings?

I dunno...well...I do know...weird shit happens and even if 98% of the weird shit has normal, scientific, explanations, that leaves 2% that is as yet unexplained.

I'm getting to the age...65 years old this Summer...where I find myself spending less time and energy looking for answers and spending more time just, well, enjoying the experiences.

Gazing upon Wonders and Horrors without even trying to figure out the Why or the How.

OK, maybe "enjoy" isn't always what happens...sometimes the operative word is "experience" or sometimes "tolerate".

But, anyway.....

Been in a weird mood, weird frame of mind lately...

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

That's interesting. Have you had any prior experience with feeling that way?

Thread Information