It is an interesting study... but the whole picture is not held in QM AFAIC. However, the idea of making a quantum change through the obverver's stance, which is then translated through a series of quantum reactions to produce a macro-level event is very interesting, and is perhaps the answer to the mysteries of the mind.
The big problem is not scientific theories vs. metaphysical... rather science itself vs. metaphysics. These are contrary ways to view the universe, and only a new methodology can bring a rapprochement.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.